SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:58 pm

Yeah ... I don't get it ... it's not the finale, right? They would write something more "uplifting" about "finding the one" ... or will he? ... So then it means we are entering another week of Bach? ... +1 more or +2 more episodes? ... maybe possible "reunion" episode (and Osher "lied")

Wait! ... those who follow Bachelorette ... is the premier date announced?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:21 pm

Bette has been stated that it will air in September.
No specific date, but Osher said it will air after Bachelor ends (no idea if he meant same week or next week).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:26 pm

Maybe it's a typo and they meant the Final Rose Ceremony?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:31 pm

But even if it would be a FRC, wouldn't they write something about the final girl standing and not who goes home?

So it's possible the Bette could start then only on 30/09 (Wednesday ... still September)
If they do Bach the whole week prior then there must be some sort of "reunion" episode ... or Thursday is off, since I don't get how long could they extend the finale.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:42 pm

Sounds like there will definitely be another episode after [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Sounds like that's when f3 leaves. Maybe the final was filmed in Tassie?

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:20 pm

lozzatron wrote:Sounds like there will definitely be another episode after [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Sounds like that's when f3 leaves. Maybe the final was filmed in Tassie?
Tassie would be beautiful and sentimental- I hope they do that Lozz! Would be much easier to keep under wraps too because it's more private and secluded down there.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:05 am

Another preview for tonight....Nina vs Rachel going at during CP.

The stylists did a good job on Rachel for the CP, they opened up her face and this is the best she's looked IMO.

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:26 am

Looks like Sarah got another SD.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Opera Australia ‏@OperaAustralia  Watch @TheBachelorAU tonight to see Sam and his date at Opera on Sydney Harbour! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or is it Snez that got it based on this video?

@TheBachelorAU
The chemistry's undeniable between Sam & Snezana but can they overcome their challenges? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BTW, Sam and Snez makes one hot couple.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:44 am

Finally had a chance to sit and watch the episode and it was...boring! 

I thought his date with Lana was ho hum - he said the right things - she said the right things - there was music - there was dancing - there was a rose..... But there was no spark. Well I didn't see it. 

I just can't warm to Lana - IMO she acts as if it's a competition and she's saying and doing all the right things to win the prize. 

Got to see a little more of Snezana and I think she's just lovely - not right for Sam but gorgeous inside and out. She's far too sophisticated and mature for him- I can picture her with an older more dashing man. 

As for Heather - still adore her! Didn't see as much of her in the footage but she still did nearly all of the ITMs. What's with that? Why is she doing the majority of them even when she's not on the dates or the focus of attention?

So What is everyone prediction on the order of the top six. Mine at this stage is F1 Heather, F2 Snezana, F3 Lana, F4 Sarah, F5 Nina and F6 Rachel.

Also if Sarah gets her 3rd single date with Sam before Nina gets her second and Rachel gets her first - it might make life in the house a bit tense!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:51 am

IA, Katie. It felt contrived and forced and it looks like the next episode will be more of the same.
I honestly already feel the loss of Heather on the show now. It felt so real and fresh and magical and now it just feels like a reality tv Bachelor show, imo. I blame TPTB for showing so much of Heather. And I can see why they did. I am sure they fell in love with her as she is a beautiful person.

Based on the OK Mag article posted here ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) I definitely think Heather is F4. I am super bummed out about it as she deserves the best. At this point I am just hoping Sam will be kind to her if/when he lets her go. That voiceover in the promo of Heather speaking she didn't sound okay. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:12 am

All 6 girls are on the group date and Snezana gets SQT. 
Sarah gets the 1 on 1 (her third single date before Nina gets her second! Could he be any more transparent about who his F4 are?), and Sam mentions how on the beach group date from earlier in the season she lost an earring in the ocean, so he casually gives her a pair of diamond earrings. As you do! They talked briefly about their 9 year age gap but it didn't seem to be a huge issue for either of them, Sam mentions that he has really strong feelings for her and Sarah said she could see herself starting a family with him. As well as the earrings he gave her a bouquet of flowers and the rose.

Last edited by AmyB on Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:23 am

With the earings, Opera and Sarah crying at the opera it was the Pretty Woman date

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy