SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 64 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:29 am

Posted in Nick's fan thread but bringing here since it pertains to FRC...

OnePromise wrote:Chicago reporter @tracyschwartz
Tracked down @viallnicholas28 at #PitchforkFest ... No Kaitlyn. Says he "feels good" about #TheBachelorette finale.  

Think that Nick saying this means even though it hurt he got the closure he wanted and perhaps that was refreshing for them both.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:44 am

MiaHawk wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, but you all are giving Kaitlyn too much credit. You expect her to act like a 30 year old woman, but you are forgetting her emotional maturity is closer to 15.

I think that when she takes the time to sit down and talk things out, K can be calm, cool, collected, and mature.  I actually thought she did a good job of sitting down to discuss things with the guys, in most instances.

It's when K goes rogue, off script, and lives "in the moment" (so sick of this phrase by now. It ranks right up there with 'right reasons' and 'amazing journey') she tends to get into trouble.

Therefore, I think it would be in K's best interest to have met up with N in private prior to the ATFR (something that A refused to do) and talk it all out, get through the emotions, and make peace prior to ATFR.

Before sex with Nick happened, I actually was very impressed with how she handled herself with Kupah, Clint, Tony, and Ian. She never came off as aggressive or defensive, but was straight-forward, calm, honest about her feelings, and was steadfast in her decision. I was honestly pretty impressed with her and felt that her age/maturity showed, whereas Bachelorettes like Deanna and Andi didn't do so well with confrontation.

I guess the main difference is that with all those guys, she didn't really care too much except for a slight bruise to her ego. So, I don't know. Despite the history she seems to rewriting in her blogs, I don't think she's completely apathetic towards Nick even today and I think that could cause trouble. I actually happen to think that they left the finale on "good" terms, but talked post-filming, where Nick could talk openly about their pre-filming relationship and their sexual history, and that's where Kaitlyn went off-the-handle.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:09 am

^^^ I think Kait is clearly head over heals in love with shawn at the FRC. I bet Nick got all the closure he needed. Shawn had to wait an hour in the limo for kait and Nick to talk it out. Nick seems to be doing great post show so even though it will be heartbreaking to watch, Nick is fine. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:38 am

We have no way to know what Kaitlyn is until we see it. Apparently she is happy now so good for her. I am just over her, she lost me crying so much over Nick sex and her nerves telling Shawn then basically saying, yeah and I am going to do it again. I do think her crying and nerves over telling Shawn seemed like remorse and guilt, but saying she was going to do it again negated all that. She honestly tortutred herself and we viewers for no reason. I do think her turning into a weeping basket case as soon as the producer asked her about Nick telling the other guys changed the season (sorry, she was giddy and smiling until they asked, no regret). Her constant worry and crying ripped the joy out of that part of the season. And there may have been worries that given too much time without Kaitlyn Shawn might give up, since he kept stomping around and acting like a jerk.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:19 am

I think that just because all 3 currently seem to be happy/ at peace with the outcome, there is no telling how any of them are going to react once they are put in the hot seat.  I am expecting it to be totally uncomfortable and charged up. Tptb are masters at provoking all sorts of emotion through CH line of questioning . Hope all are happy once they exit the stage and we get our happy couple at the end of this

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:07 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I think Kait is clearly head over heals in love with shawn at the FRC.  I bet Nick got all the closure he needed.  Shawn had to wait an hour in the limo for kait and Nick to talk it out.  Nick seems to be doing great post show so even though it will be heartbreaking to watch, Nick is fine.  Smiley

I have two trains of thought about the hour wait in the limo. One (and this was my original thought) is that they intentionally brought Shawn to the FRC an hour early just to make him sit and stew in the limo and wonder exactly what was really going on. The other is more recent and it's that the time should have been right but the FRC with Nick went much longer than they allowed for. What fuels the second thought is something that Nick said in the plane video:

And I just kept saying it, just cuz I wanted…you know…and I said to her, I’m like ‘You don’t think I…’ and then, you know, instead of arguing with her I said, ‘You know what? I disagree.’ And I just left it at that…You know, I didn’t try to change her mind, I’m just like, ‘I disagree.'”

I felt at the time this was an unusual train of thought - why would someone think to argue over a breakup - what good can possibly come from an argument with someone who just broke up with you? Shouldn't you be trying to understand why and get closure rather than arguing about the decision or trying to get them to change their mind? If Nick decided this time that he was going to argue and try to get Kaitlyn to change her mind - that could explain why the FRC went overtime.

There's a lot about this season that takes me back to Ashley's season. There was a preview of Ashley crying in her FRC dress and saying her great day was ruined - many interpreted that as suggesting her F1 didn't show or didn't propose, but when the final episode aired that scene was never shown. IMO what caused that emotional "breakdown" was that Ben got furiously angry to the point that physical restraint was considered but that was left out of the edit because they had decided to use Ben as the next lead and didn't want to show that. This season I think they've already decided on Ben H as the next lead so they may show things that they might not if they were considering Nick. I don't know exactly what to expect but IMO it will be dramatic.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:27 am

Lucas15 wrote:

I have two trains of thought about the hour wait in the limo. One (and this was my original thought) is that they intentionally brought Shawn to the FRC an hour early just to make him sit and stew in the limo and wonder exactly what was really going on. The other is more recent and it's that the time should have been right but the FRC with Nick went much longer than they allowed for. What fuels the second thought is something that Nick said in the plane video:

And I just kept saying it, just cuz I wanted…you know…and I said to her, I’m like ‘You don’t think I…’ and then, you know, instead of arguing with her I said, ‘You know what? I disagree.’ And I just left it at that…You know, I didn’t try to change her mind, I’m just like, ‘I disagree.'”

I felt at the time this was an unusual train of thought - why would someone think to argue over a breakup - what good can possibly come from an argument with someone who just broke up with you? Shouldn't you be trying to understand why and get closure rather than arguing about the decision or trying to get them to change their mind? If Nick decided this time that he was going to argue and try to get Kaitlyn to change her mind - that could explain why the FRC went overtime.

The plane video would have nothing to do with Kaitlyn and the supposed hour wait Shawn had in the limo, that was after Andi's season.

I'm really curious as to how the whole FRC goes. I love Kaitlyn but why would she let Nick propose if she knew she was going to send him home? Wouldn't she at least stop him when he started talking and tell him he was going home? I hope she does. I don't like Nick but it's not fair to him if she lets him go through a whole proposal only to say no.

I keep hearing that Shawn had to wait an hour but where did this info come from?
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:31 am

^^Nick may use that hour as a "tell all" to validate why he does not understand why he was the F2 and not F1.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:32 am

They probably forced her with some sort of scary threats or told her he'll be the lead and she has to let him propose. I doubt it was her choice, how could it be?

As for waiting an hour, a mag reported it, either Ok! or L&S.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 am

I think Shawn had to wait an hour because Kaitlyn was so upset over letting Nick go that it took her ages to compose herself. Not a very romantic ending if she's got puffy eyes and a blocked nose. Simple as that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:39 am

algold29 wrote:The plane video would have nothing to do with Kaitlyn and the supposed hour wait Shawn had in the limo, that was after Andi's season.

I'm sorry for not better constructing my post. Of course the plane video from last season doesn't pertain to this season - but Nick's thought patterns then could very well be the same now. If he thought then that arguing or disagreeing was a consideration why could he not feel the same way this season? If he thought about it then but didn't do it why could he not have decided this season to do it?
JMHO

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:55 am

Alanna wrote:They probably forced her with some sort of scary threats or told her he'll be the lead and she has to let him propose. I doubt it was her choice, how could it be?

I think the last season where there were two proposals was Ashley's season where both Ben and JP proposed. From what I heard Ashley did not want Ben to propose - in fact she didn't want Ben to be F2 at all but they put her in a box she couldn't get out of. Also from what I heard, both threats and lies were part of how they forced Ashley to do something she did not want to do and even though she tried everything she knew to get out of it, she wasn't able to. Because of what I believe happened before it's my opinion that they could have used the same techniques on Kaitlyn - with the same results. IMO it wouldn't have mattered much that she didn't want to do certain things - her options were limited and her only alternative was worse.
JMHO

Alanna wrote:As for waiting an hour, a mag reported it, either Ok! or L&S.

L&S wrote that in their July 6, 2015 issue.

mindless wrote:I think Shawn had to wait an hour because Kaitlyn was so upset over letting Nick go that it took her ages to compose herself. Not a very romantic ending if she's got puffy eyes and a blocked nose. Simple as that.

I think this is probably right though what upset her may have been more than simply letting Nick go - IMO it may have been more how that all went down than the simple fact of doing it.
JMHO

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 64 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99