SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 64 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 38 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:47 pm

SueSt wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:And if reports are true that he and Kaityn had sex in Utah, that she broke lead code and said ILY to him, I am okay with Nick asking some questions. Kaitlyn has flip flopped a lot. I don't need Nick to stick his tail between his legs and leave, if she lets him propose, TPTB forcing or not, he would deserves some answers. Oh and we know Kaitlyn is so afraid of TPTB, that is why she spoiled her own season and keeps doing it on SM. So sorry, I don't buy TPTB threatened me as an excuse. TPTB had a great foiler campaign going and Kaitlyn refused to play along. Even the excuse she can't blog Nick because it is too painful to watch his parts. This is her job, but your big girl panties on and do it. Can I skip finishing writing my dissertation and get my PhD because I have severe Sciatica and sitting is to painful? Nope, I have to finish my job.

Please can we stop making excuses and complaining about editing? Your sad your love story is on the cutting room floor, tell your happy couple to act like adults and not immature teenagers and TPTB would not have that to show. Kaitlyn was too afraid to not let Nick propose, but she has no fear of ruining their spoiler campaign and continuing to do so and doesn't feel the need to do her job and discuss the full season in her blogs. Even "awful" JPG managed to discuss Clare in his blogs and do his job. If my lead is going to shirk the job I prefer it be in fake proposals or not letting both men propose. But that is just me.

Great post, Stuck.
ITA!  Good Post I agree word

I agree :alltens: :alltens: :alltens: :alltens: :alltens: :alltens: :alltens: :alltens: :alltens:

Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:02 pm

I get that manipulation and intimidation are the name of the game, I do. And we haven’t seen the ending yet, but I would hope think that given what K herself experienced (and only at F3), that she would be more sensitive to Nick. IMO, K owed Nick MORE than Shawn because she was breaking his heart. Sad if Shaw couldn’t handle that. Again, I think back to how graceful Jillian was; it can be done.

Not to make this more than it is, but manipulation and intimidation have killed a lot of people in history. In end, we all have a choice.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Would it not be mindblowing if this was Kaitlyns biggest prank on RS?  Too many weird stories coming out now.  Break- up with Shawn, preggers with Nick's baby, preggers with Shawn's baby, sex multiple times with Nick, sex with Shawn at hotel after first one on one. Sex in Utah, asking Nick to come on ( knew this since beginning, however), friends coming out of woodwork on All three throwing them under the bus, everything but the kitchen sink.  So, we have to sleuth-- why are they throwing out all these distractions now?  What is happening in RL that they do not want us to notice?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:19 pm

I agree about choices. I just don't know if K has the strength to make a) a well thought out choice vs flying by the seat of her pants moment b) a difficult, grab myself from my gut, take a deep breath and make that difficult choice.
I see Jillian with those strengths. I don't see them in K.
I have never actually seen a true look of empathy on K's face with the guys when it mattered.
The tears shown during releasing guys have been because the guy being released had been kind to her. It came from her POV of saying goodbye and the choice was "hard" for her. Boo hoo.
When the guys tried to voice their POV's and it was not what K wanted to hear,it was almost an immediate facial change from open to steam pouring out of her ears.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have seen comments posted that Shawn waited an hour, Nick waited an hour, both guys had to wait an hour. Does anyone have a source or a link to confirm? TYIA

There was an article in the July 6, 2015 issue of Life & Style that mentioned the hour wait for the winner:

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Ls1a11

They don't mention names but later in the same article they say:

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Ls2a10

Of course Kaitlyn didn't meet Nick at the mansion - Nick joined in NYC - of the two finalists the only one Kaitlyn met at the mansion was Shawn - so if you knew this detail then they did indicate who was F1.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:40 pm

I actually find the choice of letting Nick propose a good one. Obviously I have no idea why Kaitlyn felt the need to come to that... and where her "head" was ... but considering that last year Nick was practically a tool to SWSNBN, so that she was able to play a Bette who everybody was falling for and just before the finishing line she came to his room cutting him off, saying along the line: "it doesn't feel right, so I let you go home, I'm doing you a favour, out of courtesy, because I'm a nice person ... even though I've never loved you and I only used you and I think you would drag me down with your over-thinking personality" (JMO) ... but if Kaitlyn dragged him all the way till the end (including FS and MTP) ... then by giving him the opportunity to propose is:
a) a chance for Nick to show his "right reasons" for coming on the show
b) a chance for Nick to find out who Kaitlyn really is (and if she was just playing him as a lead)
c) an opportunity for Kaitlyn to acknowledge that Nick was important to her and "dear enough" to want him there... which is better for her image, since she dared him to come on the show for her, she slept with him and invited his parents to come on board ...
that way, even if the above might not be true and if let's say, she was never seriously considering him and only using him as a tool (sexually and in this game of numbers ... which he was either way) ... by the proposal she is putting herself in harder position, where she can't deny the feelings (like SWSNBN did) because she would be perceived as a bigger fool.
So Nick gets his "you matter to me" this way ... and at the end that's what it truly is all about.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:17 pm

I feel like Kaitlyn's true character will be revealed by how she first handles the rejection of Nick at the FRC, and most importantly, how she deals with the aftermath at the AFTR.  

Despite what may or may not have gone down between the two of them (as some are speculating) after the show wrapped up, it does not serve any of them well, (not K or S or N) for Kaitlyn to be anything other than compassionate and kind toward Nick at the AFTR.  IMO, if she can't manage that, then it will only reflect poorly on her in the long run.

And, it is my hope that Nick will be able to tell his side of things as well, but I am not counting on it. Because, there are always two sides to every story.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:19 pm

^^^ yes but Nick also needs to be kind and wish the happy couple well too. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:37 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ yes but Nick also needs to be kind and wish the happy couple well too.  Smiley

I fully expect that Nick will do just that.  

I was only speaking about Kaitlyn, because she is the lead, who apparently has been favoriting negative blogs/bloggers opinions of Nick.  What does she gain from doing that?  To me, that is completely unnecessary and juvenile.  It only fuels more hatred toward Nick on SM.  So, I expected more from her, since this was not her first rodeo.  

So, I think that Nick will take the high road, rather than get down to that same level.  I am pretty sure that he is well aware of everything that has been taking place and will act nice toward both parties.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:44 pm

happygolucky wrote:I actually find the choice of letting Nick propose a good one. Obviously I have no idea why Kaitlyn felt the need to come to that... and where her "head" was ... but considering that last year Nick was practically a tool to SWSNBN, so that she was able to play a Bette who everybody was falling for and just before the finishing line she came to his room cutting him off, saying along the line: "it doesn't feel right, so I let you go home, I'm doing you a favour, out of courtesy, because I'm a nice person ... even though I've never loved you and I only used you and I think you would drag me down with your over-thinking personality" (JMO) ... but if Kaitlyn dragged him all the way till the end (including FS and MTP) ... then by giving him the opportunity to propose is:
a) a chance for Nick to show his "right reasons" for coming on the show
b) a chance for Nick to find out who Kaitlyn really is (and if she was just playing him as a lead)
c) an opportunity for Kaitlyn to acknowledge that Nick was important to her and "dear enough" to want him there... which is better for her image, since she dared him to come on the show for her, she slept with him and invited his parents to come on board ...
that way, even if the above might not be true and if let's say, she was never seriously considering him and only using him as a tool (sexually and in this game of numbers ... which he was either way) ... by the proposal she is putting herself in harder position, where she can't deny the feelings (like SWSNBN did) because she would be perceived as a bigger fool.
So Nick gets his "you matter to me" this way ... and at the end that's what it truly is all about.

ITA. I never bought SWSNBN's 'I'm doing you a favour' act. I'm sure every lead would rather let the F2 go as soon as possible and then focus on their F1 for the rest of the day. No one wants their proposal overshadowed by breaking someone's heart just moments before. So I consider washing your hands of the F2 early as taking the easy way out. If you string someone along to the very end then let them be there at the very end! To me that shows that they mattered and weren't just there as a necessary evil. I don't think it's necessary to let a proposal take place, but does it really make it any more gut-wrenching if it does? If he's prepared to ask then let him ask. Rejection is rejection whether the question was popped or not. It's not like Nick considers proposing to a woman some 'once in a lifetime' thing. He's already been engaged and was prepared to propose to SWSNBN as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:54 pm

remockered wrote:Would it not be mindblowing if this was Kaitlyns biggest prank on RS?  Too many weird stories coming out now.  Break- up with Shawn, preggers with Nick's baby, preggers with Shawn's baby, sex multiple times with Nick, sex with Shawn at hotel after first one on one. Sex in Utah, asking Nick to come on ( knew this since beginning, however), friends coming out of woodwork on All three throwing them under the bus, everything but the kitchen sink.  So, we have to sleuth-- why are they throwing out all these distractions now?  What is happening in RL that they do not want us to notice?

Love you Remockered.... And you know what I'd say about this.  Kaitlyn chose Nick.  It is the most obvious ending ever and incidentally the only ending that has not been spoiled... Makes me go, Hmmmm. Many have said that without the snapchat and SM spoiling hints, there would be little question of who she chose.  IMO the initial spoiler of "she chose no one" wasn't holding up and so they tried with a second one.  And they made it stick with concrete "proof" and SM support...obvious support.

During Kaitlyn's most recent interview after the MTA, she said something like she wasn't going to give away her ending because the past few seasons were easily spoiled and given away.  She wants to keep people guessing... How exactly does the snapchat, her biased People blogs and SM do that?  They don't if she chose Shawn.  They do if she chose Nick.

Last edited by OnePromise on Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:58 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ yes but Nick also needs to be kind and wish the happy couple well too.  Smiley

I fully expect that Nick will do just that.  

I was only speaking about Kaitlyn, because she is the lead, who apparently has been favoriting negative blogs/bloggers opinions of Nick.  What does she gain from doing that?  To me, that is completely unnecessary and juvenile.  It only fuels more hatred toward Nick on SM.  So, I expected more from her, since this was not her first rodeo.  

So, I think that Nick will take the high road, rather than get down to that same level.  I am pretty sure that he is well aware of everything that has been taking place and will act nice toward both parties.

IMO I am not so sure and positive Nick will do that but I hope so. I actually hope all three remain cordial because they surely don't have to be friends just kind and respectful to one another. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 64 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 38 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99