SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:01 pm

I like the dress, but not the slit, which they apparently altered to make it way higher. I'd like to see the original, because now the bottom looks too messy.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:04 pm

reason wrote:I agree it was not his intent to shame her.  All he need was closure but she turn and said that she never loved him, he was angry and hitting back, sorry but I would have done the same.  You dont love me but you have sex with me just because you could?  my feelings should not count?

So are we assuming Nick " was in love" with Kaitlyn, when he had sex with her 1 week after joing the show?? Personally i think Nick did want he set out to do and that was to get back at Andi, because she wouldnt meet him when he showed up at the MTA, and what ever other additional attempts he made to reach out to her to get closure.

The thing is, the AFTR is and has always been the place/ platform for the f2 to get his answers, so WHY did Nick feel he deserved them in any other fashion than the standard at the AFTR?

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:26 pm

Well, if Shawn and Kaitlyn can fall or feel love at first sight then why can't Nick, who'd been communicating with her for months, have feelings of love one week into the show?  I don't know if he did or didn't since that's not when he chose to tell her, he loved her...but I don't see why he couldn't have felt something or been falling for her.  

I don't think anything Nick has said or done this season has anything to do with Andi at all.  

There have been F2-3's in the past that contacted the lead before, privately, for closure.  Until the show goes off air, I'm sure that some will continue to do that.  JMHO, though...
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:30 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
reason wrote:I agree it was not his intent to shame her.  All he need was closure but she turn and said that she never loved him, he was angry and hitting back, sorry but I would have done the same.  You dont love me but you have sex with me just because you could?  my feelings should not count?

So are we assuming Nick " was in love" with Kaitlyn, when he had sex with her 1 week after joing the show?? Personally i think Nick did want he set out to do and that was to get back at Andi, because she wouldnt meet him when he showed up at the MTA, and what ever other additional attempts he made to reach out to her to get closure.

The thing is, the AFTR is and has always been the place/ platform for the f2 to get his answers, so WHY did Nick feel he deserved them in any other fashion than the standard at the AFTR?      

Probably because nobody told him that is how it is "supposed to work" initially and then he was prodded along by producers to give Andi the letter he wrote...pumping up the drama for the ATFR. Because we already knew the ending due to snapchat, they needed to stir the pot with the infamous letter. He was in a real relationship with Andi and who waits three months to get answers about why it ended the way it did in real life... No one. In fact, it is unhealthy and cruel to make someone wait in limbo for answers when they are trying to get closure and move on. Just because it was a show doesn't mean that Nick deserved to wait three months to start the healing process. In past seasons, the lead has done a better job of giving the F2 closure if they wanted it. JMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:31 pm

K made some modifications to the gown, but here it is:
FRC gown
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 1950MNudePC-z

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:33 pm

I love the dress.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Lol if Nick is as intelligent as pple say he is, then Nick knew exactly why he did what he did last season aftr, why he had early sex with Kaitlyn this season and why he would do whatever he has set his mind on doing this aftr. There is a reason why Kaitlyn is acting the way she is towards Nick and we will find out and I don't think it has to do with Shawn, afterall, she already told Shawn she will explore that relationship until there is nothing left to explore and it seems she did literally and figuratively speaking, looks like they even lost their friendship.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:46 pm

Nice find, Kasha! I don't see any difference in the slit. Why is that stylist talking nonsense? scratch
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:47 pm

Couldn't they get her shoes that fit? Toes hanging over the shoe is so tacky. Blame whoever put her together for the FRC. And did she get extensions for the FRC?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:03 pm

The dress is pretty but not spectacular. I'm not crazy about the color. The bottom seems to be dragging all over the floor with K in it but not the model. Couldn't they have done something to fix that?

K is a gorgeous girl!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:40 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Well, if Shawn and Kaitlyn can fall or feel love at first sight then why can't Nick, who'd been communicating with her for months, have feelings of love one week into the show?  I don't know if he did or didn't since that's not when he chose to tell her, he loved her...but I don't see why he couldn't have felt something or been falling for her.  

I don't think anything Nick has said or done this season has anything to do with Andi at all.  

There have been F2-3's in the past that contacted the lead before, privately, for closure.  Until the show goes off air, I'm sure that some will continue to do that.  JMHO, though...

If I remember correctly Arie actually flew to Charlotte and left his diary on Emily's doorstep prior to AFTR.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 18 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:46 pm

Sprite wrote:Not really loving it. It already looks like a dirty mess on the bottom.
Looks like it got wet/dirty from the mansion driveway.
Maybe it will look better onscreen with ambient light?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99