SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 64 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 46 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:22 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Her mom is kind of a grown up Kaitlyn. She's sweet, but a bit ditzy and treats Kaitlyn like a child. Seeing her mom on Periscope actually helped me understand why Kaitlyn is the way that she is.
I love the stepdad, cutting a grown woman's corn and taking her yorkie on a walkie laugh out loud Nic With No K seems the same style of dude too. I'm looking forward to seeing Shawn in that environment.

So basically her step dad and this Nic dude have given up any hope of being viewed at men to cater to their princesses?  Seriously asking as the only SM I get hear is FB. [snip]
I think Shawn was more confused/unhappy with the format of the show and handled it poorly, I don't think taking care of/doting on Kait will be an issue. We'll see.

Oh and as for the original question, I have no idea, but Kait says Bri and Nic are her relationship goals and the stepdad is a gem, so whatever they're like, she approves.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:57 am

handwave

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the forum. This is the first Bachelorette I've watched from the beginning. Just like Kaitlyn, Shawn had me at "group hug!" Go team #KaitBoo!!

Anyway, I just watched the latest 30 second preview and when Kaitlyn says "you're not the one" I got the feeling she was saying it to Shawn. Now I'm sick to my stomach with worry.   Upset

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:02 am

For a ring that costs tens of thousands of dollars, I think that ring looks a little tacky with all the yeller gold. Which makes it perfect for Kait. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:03 am

stuckinsc wrote:Please just let it be over.  I admire you for making SCs of it.  It is bad enough watching it the one time, seeing their stupid faces doing stupid things again and again, you deserve extra praise for taking one for the team.

Thanks, but I'm only doing SC's of the previews, not the whole episode.   :gotcha: Don't have enough interest in this season to do that.  Real life has kept me busy most of the season, so I didn't have time to do Epi SC's.  And to be honest, I'm glad, because I don't think I could make myself sit long enough to SC every Epi, even if it gave us more to sleuth.  I love the board and members, but not quite that much!   kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 3806527698

group hug
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:21 am

1Canary wrote:handwave

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the forum. This is the first Bachelorette I've watched from the beginning. Just like Kaitlyn, Shawn had me at "group hug!" Go team #KaitBoo!!

Anyway, I just watched the latest 30 second preview and when Kaitlyn says "you're not the one" I got the feeling she was saying it to Shawn. Now I'm sick to my stomach with worry.   Upset

Welcome to the board. hi

I don't think you have to worry. Kaitlyn spoiled herself in bed with Shawn on snapchat over a month ago and Chris Harrison isn't even bothering to pretend that it wasn't real. Editors are just creating suspense, you should be very happy at the end of Monday night unless this is the best foiler campaign ever.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:15 am

1Canary wrote:handwave

Welcome1 1Canary!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:14 am

I am just curious to see if Shawn still refers to Nick as "the other guy" in his ITM's before the FRC!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:18 am

nutty1 wrote:I am just curious to see if Shawn still refers to Nick as "the other guy" in his ITM's before the FRC!
I'm curious if he'll do it now, 3 months later. Please, Shawn, NO.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:56 am

nutty1 wrote:I am just curious to see if Shawn still refers to Nick as "the other guy" in his ITM's before the FRC!

IMO it's funny that people seem to think it's a "bad thing" that Shawn refers to Nick as the "other guy"; look no farther than how we refer to Andi, or Bob Guiney, or Ed Swiderski - or several others from the show's past. The "other guy" seems a bit tame overall.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:00 am

I think the difference is this is a social situation where they interact face to face and in a rather small group.
I don't think I would reference anyone like that without having a great deal of malice. It's not endearing, it's not respectful and it is immature. IMO.
Think if I said: "that other mod". "that frequent male poster". Does not have a good ring to it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:09 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think the difference is this is a social situation where they interact face to face and in a rather small group.
I don't think I would reference anyone like that without having a great deal of malice. It's not endearing, it's not respectful and it is immature. IMO.
Think if I said: "that other mod".  "that frequent male poster". Does not have a good ring to it.

I agree Good Post

You mean like, "the mod who shall remain nameless that's critical of long posts"? :justkidding
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:11 am

I think Shawn was doing it in an effort to not pay attention to Nick and just focus on his relationship with Kaitlyn. I'm guessing it was a suggestion by tptb and he didn't realize how ridk it would sound on the show.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 64 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 46 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99