SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 64 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 47 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:11 am

The guy was intimate with the woman he wants so I am sure Shawn does not respect Nick enough to care one way or the other.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:17 am

Alanna wrote:I think Shawn was doing it in an effort to not pay attention to Nick and just focus on his relationship with Kaitlyn. I'm guessing it was a suggestion by tptb and he didn't realize how ridk it would sound on the show.

Except the result was just the opposite. It drew attention to Nick and the message to me was he was upset with Nick because he saw him as a threat. It reminded me of something someone would do in junior high not a "grown azz man".JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:19 am

Alanna wrote:I think Shawn was doing it in an effort to not pay attention to Nick and just focus on his relationship with Kaitlyn. I'm guessing it was a suggestion by tptb and he didn't realize how ridk it would sound on the show.

IMO that was the way that the producers referred to Shawn when they talked about Nick so to Shawn he was doing nothing more than mimicking them - which was exactly their intent in the first place because that was what they wanted on the show - for drama. When you get into a habit of calling someone by a particular name it tends to carry over into other situations as well and IMO Shawn got into that habit with the producers. Just what they wanted.

iamreal2u wrote:The guy was intimate with the woman he wants so I am sure Shawn does not respect Nick enough to care one way or the other.

^^^ This too
IMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:23 am

Bet2Win wrote:
1Canary wrote:handwave

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the forum. This is the first Bachelorette I've watched from the beginning. Just like Kaitlyn, Shawn had me at "group hug!" Go team #KaitBoo!!

Anyway, I just watched the latest 30 second preview and when Kaitlyn says "you're not the one" I got the feeling she was saying it to Shawn. Now I'm sick to my stomach with worry.   Upset

Welcome1 1Canary!

:Welcome 1Canary

Don't lose any sleep over that preview. That's what TPTB want you to think. I have a feeling you are gonna be thrilled with the ending if you want K to pick S. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:24 am

iamreal2u wrote:The guy was intimate with the woman he wants so I am sure Shawn does not respect Nick enough to care one way or the other.
Oh yeah, I dunno about Shawn, but I'm so over this whole thing.

I mean, I feel like I've seen and heard so much of Nick and Kait in that hotel room, it's like I was in a threesome with them there.

I can't even imagine how over it Shawn must be, considering he's had to listen as she cried and moaned about the fallout for months now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:29 am

So N was intimate with the woman S wants so S does not respect N...but he does respect K? stupid It takes "two to tango". JMO Oh I know, "love" doesn't always make sense. kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:34 am

welcomebanner 1Canary!

I got the feeling in that clip was that it was an ITM (in the moment) when she was talking to a producer as in How do I tell him "you're not the one". They wouldn't have had that camera angle if she as talking to one of the guys.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:57 am

Rolly wrote:

So N was intimate with the woman S wants so S does not respect N...but he does respect K?  stupid It takes "two to tango". JMO  Oh I know, "love" doesn't always make sense. kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 2498057887

I just don't get it either. It makes no sense to me for one to have that attitude when his girl is the one who invited Nick back to her room and apparently went back for seconds. We can justify it any which way but loose, the but fact of the matter is, she had sex with Nick, it was just as much her choice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:17 am

^^ And was sorry after. I think K realized she made a mistake and basically did some mea culpas. Most thinks that she was intimate again with Nick but I honestly do not believe she was, hence Nick being so flipping horny each time he saw her. In the end it was up to Shawn to forgive and trust her again. With Nick he does not care one way or the other.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:32 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^ And was sorry after.  I think K realized she made a mistake and basically did some mea culpas.  Most thinks that she was intimate again with Nick but I honestly do not believe she was, hence Nick being so flipping horny each time he saw her.  In the end it was up to Shawn to forgive and trust her again.  With Nick he does not care one way or the other.  

Kaitlyn said having sex with Nick was not a mistake. She regrets the timing of when it happened and I believe she was just afraid Shawn would find out about it. I could be wrong but I think Kaitlyn had sex in the FS with Shawn, Nick and Ben. I think she asked Ben if he was a virgin to have some idea if she would be able to "kick those tires" too. The FS is for exploring the physical aspects of each relationship is what I think K believes. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:50 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^ And was sorry after.  I think K realized she made a mistake and basically did some mea culpas.  Most thinks that she was intimate again with Nick but I honestly do not believe she was, hence Nick being so flipping horny each time he saw her.  In the end it was up to Shawn to forgive and trust her again.  With Nick he does not care one way or the other.  

Well said. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:51 am

If I remember her words correctly, she never admitted to regretting the act, just the timing of the act.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 64 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 47 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99