SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 64 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:48 pm

I wonder if they will announce the new Bachelor on the ATFR?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:50 pm

I think part of it may be him thinking there's no way she'd bring him to the end if he's not f1. I've thought that a lot in previous seasons myself but you can't think that way because no matter what anyone says, the lead is not really in charge. Once they decided that this season would be Nick vs Shawn it was decided that they both had to be there at the end. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:51 pm

^ I trusted her too.
I thought she is a mature grown up woman who knows who she is, what she wants, and would treat a friend nicely. this is the first time I can't wait for the final couple to go. :bigsigh:

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Awww, I actually respect your opinion but I love Kait. I believe she does treat her friends great. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:56 pm

I feel that my crazy theory is supported mainly by the only thing that can not be disputed... The footage. Not the voice overs as they can be placed wherever the editors find it useful. And not the misplaced interviews or the after the fact interviews. Just the raw, non clipped footage. I have watched this stuff carefully only looking at Kaitlyn because to look at Nick and Shawn is very misleading as they are both in love with her. Kaitlyn lights up in a different way around Nick and when talking about him. She smiles about Shawn, but not in the same "giddy" way. It could be because as many KaitBoo fans have speculated...their real, fun, loving relationship is all on the cutting room floor.

However, if this is the case I would pose the question: If we are assuming that all that good footage is on the floor somewhere... Shouldn't there also be a mountain of good footage of Kaitlyn and Nick? Possibly as Sharleen suggested, something of substance and not just the lusty relationship they have suggested so far. And if so, what would this consist of? Deep conversations and humor? Real life stories and talk of their future? For Kaitlyn and Nick to both discuss the depth of their relationship in interviews, it must have contained something meaningful. While I am not suggesting that Kaitlyn and Shawn did not have great conversations as well, I do really wonder how much time was left for them to advance their relationship when they spent so much of their time together sorting out the "Nick situation".

I actually think that one of the reasons Kaitlyn told Shawn about the sex with Nick was to give him an "easy way out". Shawn himself asked the question, "I'm just trying to figure out why you are telling me this now." IMO, there are two reasons to tell Shawn "now": 1.) She wanted to pursue a relationship with him and knew that the information would come out one way or another. So she chose to unburden herself early and level with him so that they could restart building a solid foundation of trust. If that was the case, I would think that she might have chosen a better way to tell him. Like on the 1:1 away from the cameras. It's not like that time was so far away. It happened the next week. 2.) She wanted to tell him "now" because it was before the romantic overnight dates and she wanted to give Shawn an easy way to leave the show with his dignity intact. But, he didn't bite. And why didn't he? Because in that bathroom, the producers were working overtime to convince him that Kaitlyn really loved him and told him because of the first reason. But the problem with this line of thinking is that she never said anything close to that. Instead what she said was that she did not regret sex with Nick. She felt guilty about the timing of it because it would affect her other relationships. She said that she was planning to explore all the other relationships before committing at the end of this.

So why tell Shawn now?

It is a very good question IMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:57 pm

albean99 wrote:I think part of it may be him thinking there's no way she'd bring him to the end if he's not f1. I've thought that a lot in previous seasons myself but you can't think that way because no matter what anyone says, the lead is not really in charge. Once they decided that this season would be Nick vs Shawn it was decided that they both had to be there at the end. JMO

I guess with all K has done I am not buying that it is TPTB fault 100%.
If it is, then Shawn being F1 is also TPTB fault/credit/plan 100%.
So if it works out it's because the lead and F1 like who they have been set-up with.
With this reasoning, everyone would be better off as actors with official scripts and every once in a blue moon said lead and F1 actually fall in love while on set.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:58 pm

^^^ Because she was afraid he would leave. She said so herself. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
albean99 wrote:I think part of it may be him thinking there's no way she'd bring him to the end if he's not f1. I've thought that a lot in previous seasons myself but you can't think that way because no matter what anyone says, the lead is not really in charge. Once they decided that this season would be Nick vs Shawn it was decided that they both had to be there at the end. JMO

So if it works out it's because the lead and F1 like who they have been set-up with.
With this reasoning, everyone would be better of as actors with official and every once in a blue moon said lead and F1 actually fall in love while on set.

I don't see a correlation. We know there's a storyboard and some things the lead must do. She clearly fell for Shawn early on so they had to do something or it would have been game over pretty early. I think Kaitlyn had strong feelings for Nick, maybe even a little bit in love with him. That's why I don't think she'd bring him to the f2 knowing he's not the one. Ben H would have been perfect since he really wasn't in love with her but that didn't fit the rivalry they were promoting. That's all I'm saying and it's JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:08 pm

I do believe TPTB manipulate but I don't believe everything F2 and down is solely TPTB and then F1 is solely the lead. It more often than not seems to be the case that it is seen this way and viewed from this lens, especially given an obvious edit. However, there have been enough F1s that never lasted post-show to show that TPTB may have been responsible for the F1 too. After all, there are much more couples broken up than together from this franchise. It also is interesting how those leads who didn't play by TPTB rules (JPG, Brad 1.0) got really bad edits at the time. I see Kaitlyn being one of those. jmho
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:09 pm

albean99 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

With this reasoning, everyone would be better of as actors with official and every once in a blue moon said lead and F1 actually fall in love while on set.

I don't see a correlation. We know there's a storyboard and some things the lead must do. She clearly fell for Shawn early on so they had to do something or it would have been game over pretty early. I think Kaitlyn had strong feelings for Nick, maybe even a little bit in love with him. That's why I don't think she'd bring him to the f2 knowing he's not the one. Ben H would have been perfect since he really wasn't in love with her but that didn't fit the rivalry they were promoting. That's all I'm saying and it's JMO.

I am confused, Bean. re: the bolded, are you talking about Nick??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:11 pm

albean99 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I agree. I think that TPTB really pushed for this Shawn/Nick drama all the way to the end. Once he returned to the show, there was no way he wasn't going to be in the F2. Maybe they also weren't on counting on Kait falling for Shawn and figured Nick would be F1 since he and K had the preshow relationship and he had an advantage. She probably did not want to bring him to F2 and make it easier on herself and Shawn but that wasn't an option and she probably did still have confused feelings for Nick that she needed to explore before she could take that final step with Shawn. She did have strong feelings for Nick but in the end, they were not strong enough to choose him.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:12 pm

Definitely, THIS! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 64 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99