SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Max64 wrote:Nick is confident because he and  Kaitlyn had a relationship prior to the show, and she wanted him to join the cast.  He's confident because she continued to defend him despite the flack she would get from the other guys.  Nick is confident because Kaitlyn was all over him like white on rice on their first date, having sex with him.  He's confident because she continued to keep him there despite his concern as well as his family about keeping him there if she wasn't interested in him as her f1.  Nick is confident because of the multiple times they've had sex, and the words she has expressed....."I love you"....   why wouldn't he be confident?

Yeah but like Shawn did earlier, he's not taking into account TOG in the relationship with K.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:46 pm

Great posts everyone.

I liked Kaitlyn at the beginning of this mess, but she managed to suck all the joy out of her own season and sadly it was all self inflicted. Ashley and Des at least had "bad" guys Bentley and Brooks to blame for their drama. Kaitlyn just has herself.

I am ready for the mess to be over and hope that all of the final three make a decision to screw TPTB instead of each other and just come out and be civil to one another. That would be refreshing. None of these three gain anything by bringing up the past.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:47 pm

Nick may also be confident because of things we have not heard that he has heard...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:50 pm

2boys3girls wrote:Nick may also be confident because of things we have not heard that he has heard...

IMO that's definitely the case - he's heard all the producer manipulations to make him believe he's the F1 - when he's not.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:54 pm

He doesn't even seem that confident, since he was worried about Kaitlyn knocking on his door instead of Neil Lane. Though Neil's appearance surely boosted his confidence. But it's clear he can't stop thinking about the mistakes he made last season.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:58 pm

mindless wrote:He doesn't even seem that confident, since he was worried about Kaitlyn knocking on his door instead of Neil Lane. Though Neil's appearance surely boosted his confidence. But it's clear he can't stop thinking about the mistakes he made last season.

Which, IMO, is exactly why they wanted two proposals and had Neil Lane visit Nick and had Nick go through the process of picking out a ring. He was skeptical because of last season and harder to fool this one - and they had to work harder to fool him.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:00 pm

I also can't shake the things that Kaitlyn could be saying to both of them behind closed doors. In the heat of the moment, we dont know that she didn't say things to convince both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:01 pm

2boys3girls wrote:I also can't shake the things that Kaitlyn could be saying to both of them behind closed doors. In the heat of the moment, we dont know that she didn't say things to convince both of them.

Well no doubt we'll find out for sure on the ATFR. imo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:03 pm

mindless wrote:He doesn't even seem that confident, since he was worried about Kaitlyn knocking on his door instead of Neil Lane. Though Neil's appearance surely boosted his confidence. But it's clear he can't stop thinking about the mistakes he made last season.

I actually think Nick feeling unsure this time around is what makes him more confident since last year he was so confident and it didn't pan out.

So I think he is using his insecurity as a guage to make him think it is more real this time around -- that and the fact that his relationship started in the real world and is the only one that did start that way as well as he was on SM while filming so still in contact with the real world while in the bubble.

All of this would make it feel more real to Nick, imo.
And because it feels more real, I think this is what he is placing his confidence in.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:13 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Which, IMO, is exactly why they wanted two proposals and had Neil Lane visit Nick and had Nick go through the process of picking out a ring. He was skeptical because of last season and harder to fool this one - and they had to work harder to fool him.

Exactly, and it's evil! I guess he didn't take into account how much TPTB would up their game to screw him over again. Or he thought Kaitlyn wouldn't let it happen.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:35 pm

isittrue wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:I also can't shake the things that Kaitlyn could be saying to both of them behind closed doors. In the heat of the moment, we dont know that she didn't say things to convince both of them.

Well no doubt we'll find out for sure on the ATFR.  imo

As with pre-FS sex we might not have to wait for AFTR, I think TPTB will put in as much as possible to the final episode. She say ILY to Nick at LCD, I bet it stays in the edit. She screwed up the foiler campaign and so she gets to pay. Don't mess with TPTB.

mindless wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Exactly, and it's evil! I guess he didn't take into account how much TPTB would up their game to screw him over again. Or he thought Kaitlyn wouldn't let it happen.

I think he trusted that their "friendship" pre-show meant she would not screw him over they way he may have felt Andi did. I do wonder if his upset was more at the betrayal of a friend than not being F1. I think he trusted her too much.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:46 pm

mindless wrote:Exactly, and it's evil! I guess he didn't take into account how much TPTB would up their game to screw him over again. Or he thought Kaitlyn wouldn't let it happen.

It is evil. If he thought Kaitlyn wouldn't do it to him than I think he still has some things to learn about how the show works. But why the show seems to have set out from almost the beginning to screw him over again may remain one of the mysteries of this season to me. I don't know why they would do that, only that IMO it really seems they did and it was intentional.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99