SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 64 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:09 pm

Moment of silence for the would be foiler bomb that was going to drop tonight laugh out loud. Oh what could've been!

thebachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:Moment of silence for the would be foiler bomb that was going to drop tonight laugh out loud. Oh what could've been!

-----------------------

OK - that was a moment. It could have been epic had the foiler held. Could F2 have not known that F1 got engaged when he walked on stage??? (The couple doesn't see the FRC so maybe F2 wouldn't have either).

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:39 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Moment of silence for the would be foiler bomb that was going to drop tonight laugh out loud. Oh what could've been!

-----------------------

OK - that was a moment. It could have been epic had the foiler held. Could F2 have not known that F1 got engaged when he walked on stage??? (The couple doesn't see the FRC so maybe F2 wouldn't have either).

giggling As a Nick fan, can I just get an AMEN! for small favors! Praying giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:06 pm

Lucas15 wrote:. It could have been epic had the foiler held. Could F2 have not known that F1 got engaged when he walked on stage??? (The couple doesn't see the FRC so maybe F2 wouldn't have either).
IMO, if Us Weekly is correct then then Nick knew Kaitlyn chose Shawn, whether engaged or not it wouldn't matter, he would know she picked Shawn since the article said Kaitlyn told Nick her heart was with someone else after he proposed and Nick said to go be with him.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:32 pm

WOW, we are already on page 60 more than 2 hours before the show even starts. Will mods start a new thread before ATFR?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:34 pm

What foiler?! Kaitlyn would have telegraphed it all over the place regardless of the snap. Her love letters...errr...blogs were just the tip of the spoiling iceberg for this chickie.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:41 pm

Based on that GMA clip of Nick talking to Kaitlyn's mom and Kaitlyn saying her mom plays a big role in the men she chooses I don't see how Kaitlyn could have chosen Nick even if she wanted to. Her mom did not come across like she liked Nick at all, imo. And such an odd question to ask Nick what Kaitlyn sees in him. Why not ask Kaitlyn that? scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:46 pm

Which guy meets the parents first? I fear Shawn might have some things to say about Nick to Kait's mom and that's why she's so against him. Hope not, because that would be so low.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Who says shawn says anything in the preview they show Kaitlyn telling her family that Shawn and nick hate each other and maybe she told them more and the mom came to her own conclusion of nick
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:51 pm

I read an article that said Shawn bad mouth Nick when he met MTP

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  thebachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 1f49b  thebachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:52 pm

mindless wrote:Which guy meets the parents first? I fear Shawn might have some things to say about Nick to Kait's mom and that's why she's so against him. Hope not, because that would be so low.

I think they meet Nick first because Kaitlyn is telling them about how much they "h*te" each other while wearing her orange dress in the preview. And then Nick meets the family when she is in the orange dress. I don't think that she would wait until the second date to tell her family that the guys "h*te" each other.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:53 pm

Oh man, I forgot about that. I'm still so ticked at K for ruining it!!! It would have been soooooooo gooood!!!

Yes, I posted earlier this morning we will start a new thread just before show time so we don't have to worry about creating another one right in the middle of my heart is with someone else. laugh out loud

I also posted a reminder, to keep the comments brief, we always do, but it will be especially busy tonight and we don't want to slow down the forum. TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 64 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99