SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 10 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ agree.  None of the ladies he is playing think he really has a halo around his head. Which he doesn't.
RS as usual is jealous. He does this every season for so many contestants. Sour grapes.

Oh and he is a player.mhe plays hockey.

I don't know, I think if RS was going to choose to be jealous of someone from this season, he would chose one of the guys who were good-looking, had a good job, were well-liked, etc. I could see him being jealous of guys like Ben h, Ben z, Chris, Shawn, maybe Jared. JJ? The divorced guy who lives in a basement and got the "gay villain" edit? Come on.

People always bring up the jealousy theory, but RS actually likes a lot of the "catches" from the franchise, like Sean, Roberto, Josh Murray, Ben h, Graham, etc. The ones he disses actually deserve to be dissed, IMHO. I think he just knows a LOT of dirt and that changes his perspective.

Back to top Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:42 pm

RS "likes" the camp that eagerly offers up reliable info especially without a "fee".
He dislikes those that tell him to go eff himself. JMOAA (been there and done that).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:57 pm

Meh, I can believe he's jealous of JJ and many of these other guys simply because they can play the field. RS doesn't have the option do that.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:04 am

A womanizer is a man who always seems to have a new girlfriend, and who has no hesitation about starting up a new relationship before he's ended the last one. Usually, these relationships are sexual and don't last long.
womanizer - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
http://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/womanizer  

Sounds like a synonym for Player to me or similar enough to infer it  :Nod:

I can see why there is often confusion in the various opinions about the contestants :gotcha:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:07 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Seabear wrote:I am curious how JJ can quit his job to stay home with his daughter for 3 years and still afford to go out to bars, travel around and not have a care in the world.  He better sell that secret. Hugesmile

He was asked about this (kind of) in the podcast he did, and he basically said he had a lot saved up. He also said he's going back to work in September when his daughter starts school. If he was living with his parents, he probably was able to save on rent and utilities.

Like Dana said, I do find it kind of funny that he had to quit work for his daughter but had time to go on TWO reality TV shows. I'm assuming his parents or his ex-wife took care of her, but couldn't they have watched her when he worked (like 95% of single parents in this world). I do think there might be something to the theory that someone brought up about him trying to get out of paying alimony/child support.

I doubt he quit his job because he had no one to look after Gemma. I'm sure he could've afforded a nanny with his investment banker income, if that was the issue. I do believe he quit because he wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. That time would've been cut in half at least due to the divorce, and he was working long days on top of that, so everyone can do the math when it comes to time left with her. A few weeks on TV show isn't much compared to 3 years.

As for playing the field, I'm sure he is, but so what? He's a single guy who's obviously more popular than ever right now. I do wonder how RS knows these things for a fact though, no matter who he's talking about. Does he have spies following every contestant's every move or what? I can understand hearing about random sightings and encounters, but I doubt that many people bother to send him stories.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:19 am

We are going to have to explain what we mean when we use words such as hook up and player.

For those of us who have been around, a player is someone who screws around, makes the other think they are important until he gets what he wants, then it's on to the next one.

Playing the field to me, again, those that have been around, is someone who is single, dates a lot of people, but is not in a serious relationship with anyone. There is nothing wrong with playing the field when you are single, are straightforward and aren't leading anyone on.

Just because someone cheated on their spouse doesn't mean he or she will always cheat. I don't think it's fair to label someone for a mistake they made especially if they are remorseful. Just the way I see things.

ETA: RS knows these things because he has minions running to him with gossip at his beck and call. Of course this is only my opinion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:21 am

bluwavz wrote:Meh, I can believe he's jealous of JJ and many of these other guys simply because they can play the field. RS doesn't have the option do that.

I honestly don't. Whenever RS talks about his experiences of hanging out with Bachelorette alum (presumably Jeremy and Wes), he just seems disgusted and appalled by the fact that women go crazy and will do anything to sleep with them simply because they were on TV. I honestly agree with him. I saw that behavior with girls and college football guys at my school, and I just think it's gross to be SO desperate to sleep with someone simply because they are a D-list celebrity. Like, it has nothing to do with JJ. Women aren't sleeping with JJ because of anything to do with HIM, just that he was on TV. Dylan even talked about that in the podcast he did and basically said they're not "marriage-material" women. I get the sense that RS actually wants a wife and kids and up until a few months or weeks ago, he was in a serious relationship. I don't get the sense from him that he's secretly wanting to go to bars and pick up strange women. Even back when he started his blog as a young, relatively okay looking 27-y/o, he was still pretty judgmental about all the womanizing and cheating he heard about.

Wow, spent way too much defending a guy that gets on my nerves 75% of the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:26 am

How do we know that women are sleeping with JJ?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:30 am

^No one said women were sleeping with JJ. RS said he was playing the field alot. Which again, isn't a bad thing if all parties are honest. I know from friends/friends of friends that JJ definitely enjoys the company of women when he's out and about and yes I know of some make-outs happening at minimum. I don't have personal knowledge of anything beyond that but I can see it happening.

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 87b72b10 JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 86669110 JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:34 am

I personally don't care what RS thinks.
He can't even see a foiler when it is staring him right in the face.

JJ is doing just fine without RS, as are most people, including myself.
Life is good. :Nod:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:35 am

chasingpavements wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Meh, I can believe he's jealous of JJ and many of these other guys simply because they can play the field. RS doesn't have the option do that.

I honestly don't. Whenever RS talks about his experiences of hanging out with Bachelorette alum (presumably Jeremy and Wes), he just seems disgusted and appalled by the fact that women go crazy and will do anything to sleep with them simply because they were on TV. I honestly agree with him. I saw that behavior with girls and college football guys at my school, and I just think it's gross to be SO desperate to sleep  with someone simply because they are a D-list celebrity. Like, it has nothing to do with JJ. Women aren't sleeping with JJ because of anything to do with HIM, just that he was on TV. Dylan even talked about that in the podcast he did and basically said they're not "marriage-material" women. I get the sense that RS actually wants a wife and kids and up until a few months or weeks ago, he was in a serious relationship. I don't get the sense from him that he's secretly wanting to go to bars and pick up strange women. Even back when he started his blog as a young, relatively okay looking 27-y/o, he was still pretty judgmental about all the womanizing and cheating he heard about.

Wow, spent way too much defending a guy that gets on my nerves 75% of the time.

I can believe RS wants a wife and kids. I just don't believe if RS had the option to play the field, that he'd actually turn it down. Most men wouldn't. And I still believe it's easy to be judgmental of that kind of behavior when you don't have the option to do it yourself.

But yeah, I will agree with him that I don't get being desperate to sleep with someone just because they were on a reality show.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:54 am

I also think RS is jealous of the positive attention he is getting... JJ is popular right now and attracting women which RS would die for. Even if he'd never admit it.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom