SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 13 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:34 pm

Well, there is still that RC left - it'll be interesting how viewers react to him saying that there is a girl back home he was dating, had left, and would like to go back and pursue/date. Essentially the same thing happened last year with that guy and the letter (was it Ben?), and everyone was pissed that he had taken the spot of someone who really wanted to find love there. I'm confused as to how everything goes down at that RC (like why does he give his rose to Ashley S, not Clare or Julia? How does Julia get saved? Does he ask for Mikey to come back and take his place?), but it will be interesting to see how his speech/leaving goes. When I originally read RS's spoilers about that, I figured people would react to it like they had with Ben but everyone seems to really love and defend JJ.

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:30 pm

He certainly thinks he has achieved his redemption going based on his social media.

Plus he has openly said that he did not go on the show for love rather a lark.
His PIs and mixed metaphors will be badly missed.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:37 pm

Ben's case was a bit different though, since he was in an actual relationship and wasn't open to any hookups at all. I mean he's engaged to the girl now. JJ probably was open to dating other people, but since no one was interested in him, he decided to go back and see if the girl was still interested. Sounds like she wasn't.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Thanks for the clarification, mindless! My memory is a little fuzzy.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:29 pm

I'm pretty sure JJ said that he went on BIP for redemption and was pretty cynical about it. But unlike Ben from last year, he did break up with the girl before he left. Once he was there and realized he didn't really have romantic feelings for anyone (except maybe Tenley, who chose someone else), he figured the best thing was to play the hero and go home to his daughter.

I'll definitely miss his soundbites, though.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:13 am

Seems like viewers are loving JJ and all positive tweets by BIP and other media regarding JJ. Good for him. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:45 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 8m8 minutes ago
Bachelor in Paradise - JJ's Departure Speech https://youtu.be/LNoYJJdCooc

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:48 pm

I don't have anything against JJ but I am over his BIP role.  The whole American Hero edit was just too much.  In my mind, real American Heros are people like the 3 (4) American guys who tackled and subdued the crazy shooter on the French train saving countless innocent lives. sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 13 1627380978   Or pretty much anyone who serves in the military to protect there fellow countrymen.  Sorry but JJ is taking this way to seriously.  I just read the twitter rant he has been on today.  He is getting a bit to much 15 minutes and counting....  I don't think the word Hero exists anywhere in conjunction with the Bach/Ette/BIP Franchise.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:57 pm

While I enjoyed watching JJ on BiP I feel there is far more to his backstory to label him a hero. That being said, I do believe that people can change, so I wish him the best. I disliked him intensely on the Ette though laugh out loud. The power of the edit is a strange thing. laugh out loud

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:19 pm

JJ never edited himself with that music or labeled himself a hero. Just the edit.
But it is telling that JJ could go from being edited as a villain on the Bette to being edited a hero on BIP.
At the end of the day, especially having a daughter, it's nice he got a redemptive edit.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:43 pm

I never dislike JJ on B'ette, knew its all editing and he made  some friends during filming. And I like him in BIP, he stood up for the girls and listened to them, that's at least what a good friend looks like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:52 pm

I never disliked JJ during the Ette season or BIP.  I thought the whole Brokeback Bachelor edit was ridiculous.  I just think JJ is a bit overly dramatic.  I did not appreciate how he threw Clint under the bus and really did not appreciate his story about cheating on his wife.  I am sure he learned a hard lesson from both lots acts of disloyalty and I am glad he got a chance to redeem himself on BIP.  I just don't agree with the over the top American Hero edit.  Friend to the ladies, no problem.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom