SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 21 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by rhondam Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:43 pm

Guys, JJ and Tenley were in a vehicle together at 2:30am (west coast time) and this was after the wrap party because they were both there (I'm not sure if JJ was there for the whole time or not). Anyway, he was driving and she was Periscoping. No one appeared to be in the backseat with them. They were also together alone at Starbucks having coffee at 9am (west coast time). Then they celebrated JJ's birthday lunch together at someplace in Venice Beach with Jade, Tanner, Ashley I and someone I didn't recognize with long straight auburnish colored hair (I assumed a producer but I don't think it was Jessica—her head was mostly down in her phone but she seemed a bit bigger than Jessica. So was the wrap party with Tenley considered his date? or did he hit the wrap party after his date which is why he was sober enough to drive at 2:30am?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Seabear Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:07 pm

He said he saw Jade and Tanner later in the evening and that they were very happy and in love. So it sounded like his date was prior to meeting up for the afterparty. This was in reference to questions posed by the podcast hosts. JMO  

I can't remember if Tenley was on AP at the end. It does seem strange that he would go on a date then cut it short to hang out with Tenley. Maybe the date was right after the show taped. JJ kept yawning and sounded very tired. giggling Now I see why.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:16 pm

I get a "When Harry Met Sally" vibe from these two. There may be a long and winding road ahead for these two.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:43 pm

Yes I agree. Well I'm just going to go ahead and dock this ship. Did I just make that up? giggling and stop holding my breath for this to happen.

Unless—I just thought of this—unless he set up the date to force Tens to think about what she may be missing out on laugh out loud . It's a stretch I realize but if he likes her enough it would be the quickest way to force her to give them as a couple some serious thought. I don't agree with game playing but maybe he just needs to force her hand in order to move on either way. That is if his feelings were more than just a crush. All just my thoughts, opinions and ramblings Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:07 am

Ok so Tenley just periscoped and someone asked her to date JJ and she said that's probably never going to happen you guys. He's my best friend, he's like my brother. So there you have it, I'm officially abandoning ship! laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:24 am

Aw, it was a fun ride while it lasted.
But now I'm wondering who he had a date with. Maybe that lady sitting next to him at the lunch table (a producer?)
Or maybe it's a red herring to make himself appear more desirable? I wouldn't put it past JJ.
I'm not even sure I believe his whole "I gotta leave paradise behind b/c of a girl back home" story, but I still love me some JJ anyway.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:30 am

I just put on my life jacket pulled the location beacon and jumped overboard. Bye JJ and Tenley!!

JJ definitely did not sound like he was joking about his date. He seemed quite happy about it.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:49 am

Could he have gone on a date with Ashley I ?
They did attend a game together and were hanging out with Tanner at some beach. (instagram pictures).

Perhaps he did date Tenley that night but she put the brakes on (hopefully permanently). A guy does not fly across the country for no good reason.
What is also strange behavior (for me though not for these kids) is that Tenley made the trip to LA when Juelia and JJ were on AP with Juelia but did not (seemingly) accompany her when Juelia was on the following week.

Tenley's love for SD is not going to make her give it up. IMO. JJ cannot move - it just cannot happen.
Hopefully soon we will see him dating. After all he is on Tinder giggling.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:12 pm

rhondam wrote:Ok so Tenley just periscoped and someone asked her to date JJ and she said that's probably never going to happen you guys. He's my best friend, he's like my brother. So there you have it, I'm officially abandoning ship! laugh out loud
She's said that a couple times in the past, which is why I was so surprised people were still shipping them. I think any chance they had went away once her Ben infatuation started. According to rs, they talk everyday as friends but I'm sure tenley is still crushing on the guy and I can't imagine Jj getting In the middle of that, with both of them being his good friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:20 pm

I don't think there is anything happening with Ben and Tenley to make JJ feel like she is off limits. I think he is very much interested and would jump at the chance with her if she had a change of heart.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:34 pm

Oh I'm pretty sure Tenley is "talking" to both guys everyday. Giving each of them their "daily dose of sunshine" to get them through the day!! laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:13 pm

rhondam wrote:Oh I'm pretty sure Tenley is "talking" to both guys everyday. Giving each of them their "daily dose of sunshine" to get them through the day!! laugh out loud

IA she is definitely talking / communicating with jj on a daily basis. As for her talking with Ben daily ? Now (as someone else said on these threads previously ) now RS is privy to thses kids phone records Rolling Eyes.

Okay then.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom