SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by emusha Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:51 pm

he was my fave next to dr chris during K's season and he's my fave in BIP -- love me some jared!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:02 pm

Jared continues to be my favorite on BIP and last season although Cupcake's a close 2nd from the former. I don't think Jared's ready for a long term relationship so maybe it's for the best that he didn't find someone on BIP.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:11 pm

allbean99, out of curiosity, what give you the belief that Jared is not ready for a long term relationship?

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:18 pm

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 4 11375218_491256561037888_605478488_n
themansfield Jared stares at the sunset, tonight on #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:26 pm

albean99 wrote:Jared continues to be my favorite on BIP and last season although Cupcake's a close 2nd from the former. I don't think Jared's ready for a long term relationship so maybe it's for the best that he didn't find someone on BIP.
Jared continues to be my favorite on BIP too!
But I think he hadn't met anybody he would be really attracted to in BPI. Otherwise I don't see him having any problems with long term relationships.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:41 pm

Maddy wrote:
albean99 wrote:Jared continues to be my favorite on BIP and last season although Cupcake's a close 2nd from the former. I don't think Jared's ready for a long term relationship so maybe it's for the best that he didn't find someone on BIP.
But I think he hadn't met anybody he would be really attracted to in BPI. Otherwise I don't see him having any problems with long term relationships.

Has Jared ever said if he came on the show to meet someone in particular and if so, whom? I think Jade said when she arrived that she wanted to meet him, but then he got asked out by AshleyI and the rest is history. Do I have that scenario correct?

I like the Jade/Tanner combo, but I think she would've been a good match for Jared as well.

For those who are not Britt fans (I was & always tried to believe she was sincere :halo: ), forgive me, but I think she and Jared would get along too. Hugesmile

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Lievta wrote:
Maddy wrote:

Has Jared ever said if he came on the show to meet someone in particular and if so, whom? I think Jade said when she arrived that she wanted to meet him, but then he got asked out by AshleyI and the rest is history. Do I have that scenario correct?

I like the Jade/Tanner combo, but I think she would've been a good match for Jared as well.

For those who are not Britt fans (I was & always tried to believe she was sincere  :halo: ), forgive me, but I think she and Jared would get along too. Hugesmile

I think you're right - Jade even said in that Glamour magazine that she wasn't all that impressed by him on Kaitlyn's season, but when she saw him IRL, she was like WOAH. I think Jared also mentioned that he was interested in Jade, which is why he went up to her and talked to her by the water. I think they would have been interesting, but I wonder if they are too similar, as they are both super sweet and kind of introverted.

I'm definitely become more neutral on Britt and I think it would have been interesting to see her dynamic with Jared too. I always thought that if Britt had been the lead, Jared and Ben H would have been actual frontrunners. I do think that Britt is a bit overdramatic and emotional, so I wonder if Jared would have eventually been turned off by that. I feel like he probably needs someone like Kaitlyn, someone who is confident, extroverted, and laid-back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:31 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Lievta wrote:
Maddy wrote:

For those who are not Britt fans (I was & always tried to believe she was sincere  :halo: ), forgive me, but I think she and Jared would get along too. Hugesmile

I think you're right - Jade even said in that Glamour magazine that she wasn't all that impressed by him on Kaitlyn's season, but when she saw him IRL, she was like WOAH. I think Jared also mentioned that he was interested in Jade, which is why he went up to her and talked to her by the water. I think they would have been interesting, but I wonder if they are too similar, as they are both super sweet and kind of introverted.

I'm definitely become more neutral on Britt and I think it would have been interesting to see her dynamic with Jared too. I always thought that if Britt had been the lead,  Jared and Ben H would have been actual frontrunners. I do think that Britt is a bit overdramatic and emotional, so I wonder if Jared would have eventually been turned off by that. I feel like he probably needs someone like Kaitlyn, someone who is confident, extroverted, and laid-back.

I have a feeling that if Britt was TB, she would have picked Joe as her F1. She seens to go for Rugged and Douchey.

With Nick still being F2 bc he 'owns' that spot. And BenH was always going to be F3 and the next TB. :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:24 pm

Nick would've never been back had Britt been the lead.

I don't see Jared with Britt at all. He's so laid-back and himself, while Britt is... either fake or delusional. Not sure which, but I'll never forget how she was acting at the WTA, hanging onto Chris for dear life and acting like she'd lost the love of her life because of Carly. Rolling Eyes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:31 pm

I have a feeling that Nick would have found a way to be on that season. JMO. Can't have someone else owning his spot. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:16 pm

mindless wrote:Nick would've never been back had Britt been the lead.

I don't see Jared with Britt at all. He's so laid-back and himself, while Britt is... either fake or delusional. Not sure which, but I'll never forget how she was acting at the WTA, hanging onto Chris for dear life and acting like she'd lost the love of her life because of Carly. Rolling Eyes

I don't see Jared with Britt either. I think that Jared would demand a reasonable amount of personal accountability and my take on the WTA was that Britt just hadn't accepted responsibility for her behavior. In calling out Prince Farming (not a fan of his) not once, but twice for his choices, she really was disrespectful of both he and the other girls.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Yeah, no way nick would gone if it was Britt. He even said that Kaitlyn was planning to fly to Chicago if Britt won. I wonder how different things would be if Britt had won - is it possible Ben would have been F1? Would Shawn be the new bachelor? Would we be getting half-naked snaps with Nick and Kaitlyn now instead? So many questions. M

In regards to Britt, I was disappointed in her lack of self-awareness at the wta, but I also think that Carly acted like a jealous, vindictive brat and somehow everyone took her side. I've been impressed with Britt post-bachelorette, so I think that maybe she's not this crazy person. I do think Jared needs someone more laid back. I really can't see him with most girls in this franchise; he seems too normal and nice for most of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
Beach Lover
mtnlvr55
Nonina430
Sprite
ElonM