SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:33 am

Jared needs a "Jade".

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:44 am

Max64 wrote:Jared needs a "Jade".

IA, he needs someone sweet like her. From what I know, Jared was interested in Jade, but Tanner beat him to it. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:02 am

while Jared is delicious, he (like most of the cast) needs to work on himself a bit.
The right person will come for him in time.
IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:17 pm

I think Jared is a bit too sweet and nice sometimes. Jared needs to be comfortable with the edge that he suppresses.  A lot of women (myself included) want to see that in a man.  You can still be nice but not so passive. For instance he could have helped himself and AshleyI, if he was just more forthright about the fact that he was just not in to her other than a friend. JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:50 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, no way nick would gone if it was Britt. He even said that Kaitlyn was planning to fly to Chicago if Britt won. I wonder how different things would be if Britt had won - is it possible Ben would have been F1? Would Shawn be the new bachelor? Would we be getting half-naked snaps with Nick and Kaitlyn now instead? So many questions.

Ohhh! I never thought it all through like that, but the "what-ifs" are endless. One thing that I remember reading/hearing was that Britt and BenH had similar interests in charity work. I'm not sure if someone said here at the very, very beginning of the season or if Ben mentioned it in his promo. I don't remember who he said he hoped the new bach'ette would be, Kaitlyn or Britt. I do know that Jared said he was there to meet Britt and it was his honesty in admitting that to Kait that opened her eyes him.

In regards to Britt, I was disappointed in her lack of self-awareness at the wta, but I also think that Carly acted like a jealous, vindictive brat and somehow everyone took her side. I've been impressed with Britt post-bachelorette, so I think that maybe she's not this crazy person.

I'm sure glad I'm not the only one who felt this way about Carly. I never understood why she came across as bratty toward Britt. Was that a reflection of her personality or the clever hands of the show's editor? Is she basically insecure and that came out due to Britt's looks and Chris' obvious attraction to her right off the bat or did she go into the show thinking she had some sort of "pass" or pedigree because of Zak's appearance on Des' season and his popularity across the board. I honestly don't know, but I thought Carly was pretty harsh toward Britt throughout the season and, to me, it really rendered her attractiveness (Carly's) moot.
JMHO of course. Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 5 2498057887

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:48 pm

Back to talking about Jared- I don't think Jared wanting to let Ashley I down easily means he has issues. We saw him be a true gentleman towards Kaitlyn when she rejected him and I think it's not his nature to be blunt if it's going to hurt someone. IRL it's different because you can choose not to date someone without it being so public. Seeing how it played out on TV may help him in the future.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:01 pm

I wonder what Jared is doing in L.A? Is he on After Paradise this week?

danicaserranoHangin with my boys  #VMAparty #bachelorette @nickviall @jaredhaibon
https://instagram.com/p/69MaHWpoxq/?taken-by=danicaserrano

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:41 pm

Hugesmile I don't think Jared has issues. I actually really like him. Unfortunately when it comes to matters of the heart AshleyI is clueless so letting her down easy does not work. Jared would be able to follow his own passions and not be hiding out in his room if he could be nice but firm in his "friend zone" feelings for Ashley. Sometimes being too nice just leads clueless desperate people on.  Based on the previews, I am certain that Jared has no interest in being "that guy" who claimed Ashley's virginity on TV.  This is why IMO Jared needs to allow himself to have a bit of an edge....albeit a nice one. Hugesmile  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:12 pm

Since it's BIP and not real life I think he should just be himself. There really wasn't anyone who could have been a good match imo other than maybe Jade and think he wasn't ready for it like Tanner was.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:45 pm

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 5 CNXkEEuWoAAhXA4
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Let’s talk about @ashleyiaco & @haibon_jared’s relationship!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder what Jared is doing in L.A? Is he on After Paradise this week?
Yes
Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 5 CNlm4U2WcAAv3Wg
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
What’s your question or comment for @haibon_jared? Reply if you’re 18+ and it may appear on #AfterParadise Monday!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:01 pm

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 5 11881844_1087838774577038_280749276_n
jaredhaibon When you run into @nickviall in LA...our first one on one together #bachelorfamily #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
Beach Lover
mtnlvr55
Nonina430
Sprite
ElonM