SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:39 am

I havent had any contact with Sam "Since the show ended". Does that mean she was there when it ended at the FRC? This would make her F2 I reckon. So much being said in these interviews like no one cares anymore.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by MissB Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:48 am

What breed is Sam's dog? Snez followed this IG account sometime back [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earlier this week she followed a Melbourne based online gift box store
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know it's crazy because she just said they haven't been in contact since they finished shooting but...

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:51 am

MissB wrote:What breed is Sam's dog? Snez followed this IG account sometime back [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earlier this week she followed a Melbourne based online gift box store

I know it's crazy because she just said they haven't been in contact since they finished shooting but...

I think he has a chocolate lab?

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:53 am

see2love wrote:I havent had any contact with Sam "Since the show ended". Does that mean she was there when it ended at the FRC? This would make her F2 I reckon. So much being said in these interviews like no one cares anymore.

My take is if she kept secrets from other ladies in the house, why should we expect her to come out and give clues that she is F1. But i also think she is not F1. I'm confused.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:05 am

Personally I don't listen to their interviews to hear about the ending and when they left... But to hear them talk, respond, joke, to understand their type of wit, knowledge and awareness, level of comfort, their interests and preferences in daily life. I'm looking forward to hear more from Snezana. I'm on the move these days, so I haven't had a chance to listen to her podcasts yet. But i'll say this much, if Snezana ends up F2 I won't take it negatively, but more like a compliment to her, for being genuine and engaging enough for Sam wanting her there. Of course it's not nice to "play on people's hope and expectations", but that's also this game, for the same reason I didn't hold against Andi or Kaitlyn for keeping (and deceiving) Nick till the end. What I do expect in that case from Sam is to apologize, because despite being the game, he will "hurt" her and play up the possibility (deceive) just like any other lead before him (including Art... That's why I appreciate that he said sorry to Dani).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:26 am

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:05 am

Thanks for posting see2love.
I love and respect Snez. She is just amazing!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:07 am

there are many pictures of Snezana ... and her date with Sam:
(source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:09 am

Thanks HGL

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:13 am

MissB wrote:Thanks for posting see2love.
I love and respect Snez. She is just amazing!

I love her too!! With or without Sam to be honest. Enjoy watching her :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy64 Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:41 am

After tonight's episode I'm more confused than ever. Tonight wasn't just about the physical connection, they also had an emotional connection.

Dutchy64

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:38 am

Thanks for all the pics....I am way behind on the episodes & hope to catch up this weekend. Yep Snez is just gorgeous & adorable. I am more impressed with her maturity on this show though, class act all the way in my opinion. I am looking forward to seeing her daughter if Snez makes it to the hometown dates.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas