SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:00 am

I too thought it was planned especially how she paused, laughed and then said she had no contact. So weird.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:03 am

^^Even no contact since May/June is still a long time so I doubt it was meant to mislead. I think she is also interjecting that she is fine with the ending by being so nonchalant.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:05 am

Hmm .... watching the episode again you can see the attraction between the two, though IMO it's stronger from Sam than Snez as her body language is still rather closed. it does seem a little strange for her to be so adamant about it, but then again she has a daughter to protect as well so perhaps that is playing a part :drama

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:09 am

The point is not whether or not Snez is mis-leading but rather that the response she gave was planned for that question between her and the producers and it was not a slip....they want folks to keep talking about the show in my opinion is what that response has now triggered...now the media is saying they have cracked who the F1 is based on Snez's response and will start running with the story of so and so is F1 to generate more interest which translates for ratings for the show, JMO.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:10 am

The fact that the same question was asked of Heather and she didn't flat out deny it like Snez did makes me think that even if planned, they are both telling the truth to some degree.

The only other option I can think for F1 is Lana. If she gets asked the same question and replies like Heather ... well then that will be interesting.

It just sounded like Snez was being very candid, imo. That combined with her SM posts of her clothing she wears on the show and where to get it from etc, in all shows I've ever sleuthed, the F1 never posts about where to buy the clothes before filming wraps. I just don't know if Snez would really see Sam as her future, especially given she lives so far away.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:18 am

mercieme wrote:The point is not whether or not Snez is mis-leading but rather that the response she gave was planned for that question between her and the producers and it was not a slip....they want folks to keep talking about the show in my opinion is what that response has now triggered...now the media is saying they have cracked who the F1 is based on Snez's response and will start running with the story of so and so is F1 to generate more interest which translates for ratings for the show, JMO.
You're right. They are already running with her comment from that interview [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:19 am

Thanks TML, I still don't see Snez as F1....however in my opinion that comment was planned and for all we know may be true, all is well and good in Snez land giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:23 am

This is where I have a hard time believing that TPTB wouldn't let the F1 be in contact with the Bach for more than 3 months.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:27 am

Of course the F1 is in contact with Sam....another spin the producers gave to Jasmin in my opinion, that's just a joke, hopefully no one is buying it.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:28 am

Oh of course the f1 is in contact with Sam. I remember Anna and Tim saying they had super secret rendezvous.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:35 am

^^So did Blake and Sam, then Blake and Eloise.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:36 am

Heck, even Heather said she's been in contact as a friend. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 9 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas