SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:30 pm

I said it earlier but I'll say it again.

Bec's brother should date Emily and complete this craziness.

It's obvious his 5 minutes of fame has increased to 10.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by MissB Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:40 pm

There must have been a confrontation, yes, but these people going to the media saying Bec was inconsolable yet she seemed super fine on her date and then commenting on Nina's pic on IG that she needed the rose so she can eat it is just mean.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:14 pm

A recent post on Snezana IG

collaroy_tents
Oh honey I hope what I heard today was true (rose emoji) you deserve (Love=heart shaped emoji)

Does anyone reckon there is something to this post? it was very recent, a day or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:24 pm

Quane wrote:A recent post on Snezana IG

collaroy_tents
Oh honey I hope what I heard today was true (rose emoji)  you deserve (Love=heart shaped emoji)

Does anyone reckon there is something to this post? it was very recent, a day or two.
A lot if people have been also commenting on the bachelor's IG page about how he picked her so who knows? Could be something, could be nothing. It's interesting how people do say she won especially since we barely see her on the show. I think the edit is trying to fool us on who the f1 really is imo.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:04 pm

I feel like she won't even make it to f3. Maybe Sam will let her go during her hometown date.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Totally agree, Sam letting Snez go at F4 is a win:win outcome IMO. Makes no sense for her to be F2 IMO. If they follow the U.S. series, F3 will be the next Bachelorette & can't be Snez from the edit so far IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:58 pm

I don't think Snez has any chance to be F1 (sorry, I really don't), but why couldn't she be the bachelorette? ... From all the girls from this season, who would you think is more likely to "make" the gig? (I can't see Sarah character to fit the leading role, maybe Lana, but I haven't seen enough of her to like her as a lead) I would love to see someone like Snezana, to be honest, but I feel like maybe it would be more difficult to get enough "grown-up"/mature men for her on the TV show - so there might be a problem.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:06 pm

HGL I don't see Snez as Bachelorette. She has a daughter & IMO there will be backlash from the public that she values being on reality TV than being a mom to her daughter. Snez is a very smart & also very mature woman, she will find the right guy for her soon that I am sure. I just saw the DM article that someone posted of Jacinda hanging with Emily & Bec & if that guy that Jacinda was holding is her new boyfriend, all I can say is way to go Jacinda because that guy is hot IMO!!! And that's proof enough for me that these girls will all find the right guy for them whether or not Sam chooses them giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:09 pm

I just don't see Snez as Bachelorette because it would be really difficult to find 20 men in their 30s who are eligible and want to be a dad. I know it has been done before in US but I just don't see TPTB going in that direction (and it never worked with Emily and she was much younger and the guys too) even if there is fan support. That they chose Sam Frost instead of Laurina (who was older) makes me think with the Bette they will go younger and with the lead Bach a bit older.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:59 pm

I still think Snez is in the mix and can be the F1 just as Heather or Lana. She noticably the only one not spotted or have her pictures everywhere. She got her 2nd SD before anyone else so clearly he is into her, and she is the only one he has kissed outside of the obligatory SD kiss. She is the only one he has said he misses when she isnt around him. He had said she calms him from the ups and downs so I cant understand why you all just dismiss her F1 status.
Anyone of the main 3 can be the F1 and nothing imo separates one from the other at this moment

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:50 am

I'm doubting because we haven't seen any interaction between her and Sam since Lana arrived. All we see is Sam going gaga over Lana and him always giving Snez the rose after Lana and Heather during rose ceremonies. Their next interaction will be telling and i can't wait!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:25 am

Maybe they are letting Snez slide on quietly while the focus in on Lana Vs Heather. I am also wondering why Snez has the best edit all round. I doubt anyone has had this clean an edit in all the franchise. I still maintain she is a dark horse while the noise is about HEather and HEather 2.0 (Lana)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas