SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by HodanG Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:40 pm

see2love wrote:I still think Snez is in the mix and can be the F1 just as Heather or Lana. She noticably the only one not spotted or have her pictures everywhere. She got her 2nd SD before anyone else so clearly he is into her, and she is the only one he has kissed outside of the obligatory SD kiss. She is the only one he has said he misses when she isnt around him. He had said she calms him from the ups and downs so I cant understand why you all just dismiss her F1 status.
Anyone of the main 3 can be the F1 and nothing imo separates one from the other at this moment

Complete agree :claphands Snez is F1 to me as he literally kissed her on a group date and whenever he gives her a rose at the rose ceremony, have a look at his face, his eyes bulge up like a little boy in love. + GO have a look at her SM!! Snez definitely has a huge chance in being F1 and im gonna continue sticking to my guns!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:24 am

I love love her and she is still in the mix but I think the final two will be Heather and Lana. The next episodes will be very telling but her interview made me believe she really hasnt been in cntact with Sam since filming. I will hkeep loving watching her and hope she ends up with an equally gorgeous inside and out man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:39 am

see2love wrote:I love love her and she is still in the mix but I think the final two will be Heather and Lana. The next episodes will be very telling but her interview made me believe she really hasnt been in cntact with Sam since filming. I will hkeep loving watching her and hope she ends up with an equally gorgeous inside and out man.

Which interview are you referring to? If that was the case..so F1 cannot be her as Sam said he is meeting his chosen one fortnightly. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:58 am

Quane wrote:
see2love wrote:I love love her and she is still in the mix but I think the final two will be Heather and Lana. The next episodes will be very telling but her interview made me believe she really hasnt been in cntact with Sam since filming. I will hkeep loving watching her and hope she ends up with an equally gorgeous inside and out man.

Which interview are you referring to? If that was the case..so F1 cannot be her as Sam said he is meeting his chosen one fortnightly. no no

I think it is the Jackie O interview, she sounded sincere about not having any contact with Sam since filming ended. ( if she was there at the end of filming, does that mean she was in the final 2?).hhmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:55 am

I have watched Snez and Sam's SDs a million times and i think IF she is F1, they will play the crescendo music they play when sam is giving her a rose during their SDs. They have played the same music on both SDs when he gives her the rose.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:08 pm

MissB wrote:I have watched Snez and Sam's SDs a million times and i think IF she is F1, they will play the crescendo music they play when sam is giving her a rose during their SDs. They have played the same music on both SDs when he gives her the rose.
I just rewatched both of these times and they do get the exact same music, much more celebratory, imo than Heather's music (I actually think hers is more heartbreak). Snez's music is very jubilant.

Also, she was shown first out the limo and had Sam Frost's music when she came out the limo.

I won't be surprised if Snez is F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:13 pm

Interesting.....i only heard this crescendo music once during the first date so I will definitely have to re-watch her other scenes with Sam.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:04 am

Thought Id bring this little nugget here for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lovers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:05 am

She may not be the F1 but lets enjoy the moments and keep hoping eh..

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:11 am

see2love wrote:She may not be the F1 but lets enjoy the moments and keep hoping eh..

May I ask why do you think she isn`t? Actually I pretty much can see her as his F1. Don`t count her out, I think her chances are really good. It´s between her and Lana for sure.

Last edited by natik on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:12 am

natik wrote:
see2love wrote:She may not be the F1 but lets enjoy the moments and keep hoping eh..

May I ask why don`t you think she isn`t? Actually I pretty much can see her as his F1. Don`t count her out, I think her chances are really good. It´s between her and Lana for sure.

I agree natik.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:28 am

see2love wrote:Thought Id bring this little nugget here for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lovers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love it!!!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas