SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:44 pm

forgot... did he bring any present for eve?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:47 pm

HEA wrote:forgot... did he bring any present for eve?

Not sure he did or didnt but nothing was shown. He probably spent a lot of time with Eve and Snez after the park and before dinner (arrived together at family home) that didnt make it on air so maybe he gave her something then.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:48 pm

Nope no gift for Eve that we were shown. Sam (ahem I mean production laugh out loud) bought Eve ice cream which she put away to get down to the biz of interrogation. At least now I know the capital of Macedonia, thanks to a lovely 10 year old giggling

ETA I agree see2love, it was daylight when they were at the park & night time when they arrived at the family dinner. Reminds me of the time gap I see in the U.S. Series, who knows what was going in that time gap.

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:50 pm

see2love wrote:

Not sure he did or didnt but nothing was shown. He probably spent a lot of time with Eve and Snez after the park and before dinner (arrived together at family home) that didnt make it on air so maybe he gave her something then.

for me this is the detail that is very very revealing. To woo a woman with a kid, you bring a gift for the kid. The mother want to see her child happy and connected with her potential boyfriend at first date...

it does not mean he did not bring anything but if he did i would think prod would show that to make him look romantic and attentive etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:51 pm

mercieme wrote:Nope no gift for Eve that we were shown. Sam (ahem I mean production laugh out loud) bought Eve ice cream which she put away to get down to the biz of interrogation. At least now I know the capital of Macedonia, thanks to a lovely 10 year old giggling

ETA I agree see2love, it was daylight when they were at the park & night time when they arrived at the family dinner. Reminds me of the time gap I see in the U.S. Series, who knows what was going in that time gap.

giggling me too

nice questions prod... thanks for the geographic speedy course

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:55 pm

So I found it weird how when he was leaving he told her family he hopes to see them soon? Did he say that to anyone else's family?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:56 pm

HEA wrote:
see2love wrote:

for me this is the detail that is very very revealing. To woo a woman with a kid, you bring a gift for the kid. The mother want to see her child happy and connected with her potential boyfriend at first date...

it does not mean he did not bring anything but if he did i would think prod would show that to make him look romantic and attentive etc
IA, but they may not have shown it to continue with the storyline of Eve and distance being the "big doubts" in the Snezana/ Sam storyline. Yet they keep showing and pushing Lana ti erase the doubt her late entry may have created.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:56 pm

see2love wrote:^^^ They could have left the i am falling for Snez  there but they chose to show that her brother did not believe it so that negated whatever he Sam said.

still suspect that her cp times have been edited out for the past 4 episodes now.
Possibly.

But Sam still said it and if they showed that the brother didn't believe him and that negated what Sam said?
I would think that would be against Sam and not in favour of him.

I have no preference for F1 and while I immediately think no lead will drag a mother all the way to F3 unless she is F1 I think that is more my own logic than anything else.

It's a bit tricky b/c this season has an intruder so it's like Byron's season and like Brad's 2.0 season with a single mother... so both of these in F3.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:08 pm

The reason Snez could be so edited is because its so obvious. I don't remember which interview but Sam said we might not get to see everything because it became so obvious who it was and they were like all over each other. This interview was before Heather was eliminate. I am rooting for Snez now that Heather is gone. I love the pic of them in the park, you guys are so right they look like a little family. I really hope it works out! Best of luck Snez if it is you.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:16 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:So I found it weird how when he was leaving he told her family he hopes to see them soon? Did he say that to anyone else's family?

Not to any of the other family. He did say it directly to Sarah & maybe Lana (not too sure).

I think after the godfather like interrogation Rob gave him, with Rob clearly still being cynical about whether or not he was falling for Snez & with Snez's dad giving him the "why are you stepping in my house if u ain't serious about my daughter" side looks, Sam had to give them that assurance IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
see2love wrote:
happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3:25 on

Thanks!! epecially telling when he said if some conversations and moments were aired people would easily suss who he chose. Snez's time with his has been choppy and hidden in recent episodes. No Snez +Sam CP time has made it to air in recent episodes.

The preview for the last episode had Sam and Snez sitting on the beach and she asked him if he knew what he wanted, he took her hand and we didn't hear his response....guess what? that particular scene was completely cut off the actual episode.
Yet we get every interaction with Lana and more.
Hmmm.. but Sam told Snez's brother that he is falling for Snez.
He hasn't said this about any of the other girls so to me, that's pretty big when it comes to moments that would indicate a preference.

I am not so sure that Sam saying that is the truth but it may be.
While Sam refuted Heather's statement about speaking to her (which proved true) Sam was never asked if he had contacted Snez or asked to confirm that he never contacted Snez but he did laugh and imply that he may be talking to someone else and Lana is the only one who was like "maybe, maybe not".
I also found it interesting that while Snez said she hadn't talked to Sam but when asked to clarify she said "Well, I don't get a heads up" so either she realized she had given away the ending that she isn't picked by saying she hadn't had contact with him or she wanted to misdirect.

Not sure...

IIRC later on in the interview she straight up said she was single. So either she lied or let it slip.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:33 pm

A little insight into Snez from Nina......she cited loyalty as Snez's top quality which we all have said on here so pat on the back to us for figuring that bit out. And ahem apparently Snez & Sam have a friendship as well  giggling

“Snezana is the most beautiful soul,” Rolleston said. “She is the most amazing mother (to daughter Eve) and has so much love to give. Plus I woke up next to that girl every day for the two months and take my word for it it’s a really good thing!”

Citing loyalty as Snezana’s top quality, Nina says the chemistry the Perth-based single mum shares with Sam will also see her beat out the other two girls.

“Plus she and Sam have friendship as well,” she adds. “She’s a bit of a goofball and is more than happy to laugh at herself. She’s extremely intelligent — she’s got the looks plus the brains — so she can have stimulating conversation I think Sam would really love and appreciate"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas