SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:40 am

According to OK Mag article Snez is the one for Sam. Also, it makes sense based on what says in the article as to why she doesn't follow Lana on IG.

Article here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by ElonM Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:44 am

After reading this article Snez and Lana are the final two girls.

As to who is the F1, that's yet to be determined.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why i have the feelings that a "heated discussion" will actually be a really nice turn-on for Sam?
I'm just waiting for another amazing pash to happen.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:46 am

Snez has definitely been painted in a softer light in recent episodes, which is lovely, and she does seem to make an effort to be happy for the girls when they come home form single dates etc. now.
However I still can't forget some of her catty remarks in earlier eps. I can't recall them all but I definitely remember in Ep 3, at the 'roaring 20's' cocktail party, she was sitting next to Nina and with a bunch of the girls and was mocking Heather, because they didn't like that Sam had once again asked Heather for some alone time - she was saying something like "Could you honestly imagine going up to the guy you were dating and *she makes a fist bump action as Heather did to Sam*, like, honestly?". The others I cant recall completely.
I've never seen Heather say anything catty. She has been honest, but so far always diplomatically.
Perhaps Snez settled in to it all as the show progressed and living in the mansion with so many different characters became the norm, but this has always left me wary of her.

In any case that doesn't affect wishing that she finds true love and if that's Sam, awesome. I just am not, and probably never will be, enamoured with her so if she is F1 I won't be feeling that sense of 'fairytale ending' that I would with someone like Heather who seems to have always upheld kindness.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:58 am

ideas_ideas wrote:Snez has definitely been painted in a softer light in recent episodes, which is lovely, and she does seem to make an effort to be happy for the girls when they come home form single dates etc. now.
However I still can't forget some of her catty remarks in earlier eps. I can't recall them all but I definitely remember in Ep 3, at the 'roaring 20's' cocktail party, she was sitting next to Nina and with a bunch of the girls and was mocking Heather, because they didn't like that Sam had once again asked Heather for some alone time - she was saying something like "Could you honestly imagine going up to the guy you were dating and *she makes a fist bump action as Heather did to Sam*, like, honestly?". The others I cant recall completely.
I've never seen Heather say anything catty. She has been honest, but so far always diplomatically.
Perhaps Snez settled in to it all as the show progressed and living in the mansion with so many different characters became the norm, but this has always left me wary of her.

In any case that doesn't affect wishing that she finds true love and if that's Sam, awesome. I just am not, and probably never will be, enamoured with her so if she is F1 I won't be feeling that sense of 'fairytale ending' that I would with someone like Heather who seems to have always upheld kindness.

ITA with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:01 am

ideas ... I recall that scene, but I don't find Snezana catty at the time at all ... also she wasn't talking about Heather ... she was talking to Nina about the strange situation they were in, how she would never imagine before to be friends with women in the house and be happy for your girl-friend going out with the same guy as her ... which is completely understandable statement and the same one Heather made. So I actually see Snezana genuine in her positive take, the same as Heather ... (in all fairness Heather wasn't happy about other blossoming relationships with Sam either ... so I don't see anything bad in Snezana's comments)
they both had few moments of jealousy during the early episodes, but lately they both started to cope with it better, until the "intruders"... that has shaken everything ... and also brought the original girls together.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:10 am

Thanks HGL, i even wanted to go re-watch that episode because i remember her saying to Nina how surreal the situation is and she can't imagine dating the same guy in real life and you are all cool with it. (not verbatim)
Sam was not even talking to Heather, he was with Joni.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:51 am

IA HGL, she was talking about herself and not HEather

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:13 am

source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Bachelor's Snezana: "The Emotions Are Real, Everything Is Real"
Image Source: Network Ten

From the minute we met Snezana on this year's season of The Bachelor, we knew we liked her. She's strikingly beautiful but beyond that, her kind heart and easygoing personality make her the kind of woman we want to be friends with. She's mum to a beautiful 9-year-old girl named Eve — a fact that didn't shake Bachelor Sam in the slightest — and she hails from Perth, so her normal life is far removed from the glitz and glamour of the Bachelor mansion in Sydney. When we chatted with Snez yesterday, we found her to be warm, funny and as down-to-earth as they come — and just as we thought, someone we'd totally hang out with. She spilled the beans on what her favourite moment with Sam is so far, what their steamy kisses meant to her and what it's like to watch herself on national television. Scroll for our chat with Snez!

POPSUGAR Australia: What was it like meeting Sam for the first time?
Snezana: To be completely honest, the very first time I met him is all a really big blur. I was so nervous that any thought or emotion I had in my brain just kind of got taken over by sheer terror and nervousness. I know that he made a really good impression on me, he was really nice, really down to earth and everything . . . it was just such a blur! I don’t think I’ve ever been more nervous in my life than I was in that moment.
PS: Not only are you meeting a guy, it’s filmed as well.
Snezana: Yeah, exactly! [Laughs] It’s hard enough meeting a guy for the first time, let alone knowing you’ve got a camera in your face. And it’s the first time you’ve had cameras around you so [laughs] it was hard.
PS: When do you recall feeling a spark with Sam for the first time?
Snezana: In the initial meeting I knew there was something there, I was nervous and he was nice . . . but I think when we sat down for our little chat was the point where I went, "Oh, OK. There definitely could be something here."
PS: What do you like about Sam? From what we see he seems extremely nice and genuine.
Snezana: It was really nice to see how genuine he really was. He did take each girl’s feelings into account, and he was very respectful. Given the situation we were in and that we were all dating him, he was very respectful to each girl. He remembers things that he would talk to you about. He’s not somebody who would just ramble on, he takes on board what you’ve told him, and the next time he would see you he’d ask you a question about it. He really pays attention to what you’re saying to him.
POPSUGAR Australia: What was it like meeting Sam for the first time?

Snezana: To be completely honest, the very first time I met him is all a really big blur. I was so nervous that any thought or emotion I had in my brain just kind of got taken over by sheer terror and nervousness. I know that he made a really good impression on me, he was really nice, really down to earth and everything . . . it was just such a blur! I don’t think I’ve ever been more nervous in my life than I was in that moment.

PS: Not only are you meeting a guy, it’s filmed as well.

Snezana: Yeah, exactly! [Laughs] It’s hard enough meeting a guy for the first time, let alone knowing you’ve got a camera in your face. And it’s the first time you’ve had cameras around you so [laughs] it was hard.

PS: When do you recall feeling a spark with Sam for the first time?

Snezana: In the initial meeting I knew there was something there, I was nervous and he was nice . . . but I think when we sat down for our little chat was the point where I went, "Oh, OK. There definitely could be something here."

PS: What do you like about Sam? From what we see he seems extremely nice and genuine.

Snezana: It was really nice to see how genuine he really was. He did take each girl’s feelings into account, and he was very respectful. Given the situation we were in and that we were all dating him, he was very respectful to each girl. He remembers things that he would talk to you about. He’s not somebody who would just ramble on, he takes on board what you’ve told him, and the next time he would see you he’d ask you a question about it. He really pays attention to what you’re saying to him.

PS: You got the first kiss of the season. Did you know it was the first at the time, and did that kiss cement things for you?
Snezana: I didn’t know that I was the first one at the time. He had been on a date with Sarah and I assumed that maybe there would have been something there because they did hit it off pretty well and she did get the first rose. But after that happened, I think that it did cement things. I was reassured like, "Yeah, he does have an interest in me as much as he does a few of the other girls." It just made me feel more secure in where I was and where I stood with him, but having said that, you really never know.
PS: It’s so weird to ask you about kissing people considering I don’t know you — but you know how when you kiss someone you usually feel more connected? Did that happen with Sam? Did it still feel real even though it’s being filmed for TV?
Snezana: [Laughs] Yeah, you do! All the feelings are still real. It is on a TV show and you do have cameras and everything around you but the emotions are real. Everything is real. What you say is real. People aren’t telling you to say things, people aren’t making you feel things . . . it’s all real. So you do get that same sense of reassurance and the butterflies in your stomach that you would get on a normal date.
PS: You got the first kiss of the season. Did you know it was the first at the time, and did that kiss cement things for you?

Snezana: I didn’t know that I was the first one at the time. He had been on a date with Sarah and I assumed that maybe there would have been something there because they did hit it off pretty well and she did get the first rose. But after that happened, I think that it did cement things. I was reassured like, "Yeah, he does have an interest in me as much as he does a few of the other girls." It just made me feel more secure in where I was and where I stood with him, but having said that, you really never know.

PS: It’s so weird to ask you about kissing people considering I don’t know you — but you know how when you kiss someone you usually feel more connected? Did that happen with Sam? Did it still feel real even though it’s being filmed for TV?

Snezana: [Laughs] Yeah, you do! All the feelings are still real. It is on a TV show and you do have cameras and everything around you but the emotions are real. Everything is real. What you say is real. People aren’t telling you to say things, people aren’t making you feel things . . . it’s all real. So you do get that same sense of reassurance and the butterflies in your stomach that you would get on a normal date.

PS: Were you really nervous to tell him that you’re a mum?
Snezana: I was. I was nervous to tell him but at the same time I knew that he had to know that. I wanted to tell him but I didn’t want him to put me in this little box like, "OK, that’s the single mum." I didn’t want him to just think of me as the single mum. There is more to me than being a mum. Being a mum is the most important thing in my life, but there are other parts of me and there are other things that I am about. I didn’t want him to just say, "OK, single mum! Move to the side. Bye!" [Laughs].
PS: It’s so bad that that’s even a thing for you — you’d hope no one would do that.
Snezana: Yeah, it is. The more mature somebody is, the more they take it on. They accept it for what it is and they don’t run immediately when they hear it.
PS: I love the way Sam reacted, that was what made me really like him a lot.
Snezana: Yeah, I was really surprised as well! I was so glad that I didn’t see the back of him, running across the lawn to the other girls [laughs]. I was like, he’s not running!
PS: That would’ve been a clear indication to leave, I think.
Snezana: [Laughs] Exactly!
PS: Were you really nervous to tell him that you’re a mum?

Snezana: I was. I was nervous to tell him but at the same time I knew that he had to know that. I wanted to tell him but I didn’t want him to put me in this little box like, "OK, that’s the single mum." I didn’t want him to just think of me as the single mum. There is more to me than being a mum. Being a mum is the most important thing in my life, but there are other parts of me and there are other things that I am about. I didn’t want him to just say, "OK, single mum! Move to the side. Bye!" [Laughs].

PS: It’s so bad that that’s even a thing for you — you’d hope no one would do that.

Snezana: Yeah, it is. The more mature somebody is, the more they take it on. They accept it for what it is and they don’t run immediately when they hear it.

PS: I love the way Sam reacted, that was what made me really like him a lot.

Snezana: Yeah, I was really surprised as well! I was so glad that I didn’t see the back of him, running across the lawn to the other girls [laughs]. I was like, he’s not running!

PS: That would’ve been a clear indication to leave, I think.

Snezana: [Laughs] Exactly!

PS: You guys have spent a lot of time together. What have you enjoyed the most?
Snezana: Wow, um. God, each time Sam and I did meet, on single dates or group dates, there was something nice in each one so it’s hard to choose one. Obviously the kiss was fantastic but I really did enjoy our Dolce Vita day, where we just played around and had fun. We just felt comfortable around each other. It was fun! I was just stuffing my face, I was completely at ease. He was about to give me a rose and I had to look at my dessert going, "Uh, can I have another mouthful?" [Laughs]. I felt really comfortable so that date would’ve been the most fun I think.
PS: Do you feel weird watching yourself on TV?
Snezana: I do! It’s really weird. Sometimes I have to put my hand over my eyes, like, "Oh God, no, ew!" [Laughs]. Hearing yourself and seeing yourself — it’s really hard! I don’t think I’ll ever get used to seeing myself on TV, it’s really strange.
PS: You guys have spent a lot of time together. What have you enjoyed the most?

Snezana: Wow, um. God, each time Sam and I did meet, on single dates or group dates, there was something nice in each one so it’s hard to choose one. Obviously the kiss was fantastic but I really did enjoy our Dolce Vita day, where we just played around and had fun. We just felt comfortable around each other. It was fun! I was just stuffing my face, I was completely at ease. He was about to give me a rose and I had to look at my dessert going, "Uh, can I have another mouthful?" [Laughs]. I felt really comfortable so that date would’ve been the most fun I think.

PS: Do you feel weird watching yourself on TV?

Snezana: I do! It’s really weird. Sometimes I have to put my hand over my eyes, like, "Oh God, no, ew!" [Laughs]. Hearing yourself and seeing yourself — it’s really hard! I don’t think I’ll ever get used to seeing myself on TV, it’s really strange.

PS: Who were your closest friends in the house?
Snezana: I was really close to Nina, I got close to her. Heather is amazing as well, we get along well. Krystal, the other mum, she left early on in the piece. Who else? There were a few other girls like Reshael, who left early on. We have kept in contact and we speak on a daily basis. It’s been great to meet some amazing people, even though we did date the same guy [laughs]! We only had each other to rely on, you’re each other’s rocks in the house and you’ve got nobody else. Anybody else that you would’ve normally spoken to in the outside world isn’t there so you tend to get close to people really quickly. You’re basically with each other 24/7.
PS: Who were your closest friends in the house?

Snezana: I was really close to Nina, I got close to her. Heather is amazing as well, we get along well. Krystal, the other mum, she left early on in the piece. Who else? There were a few other girls like Reshael, who left early on. We have kept in contact and we speak on a daily basis. It’s been great to meet some amazing people, even though we did date the same guy [laughs]! We only had each other to rely on, you’re each other’s rocks in the house and you’ve got nobody else. Anybody else that you would’ve normally spoken to in the outside world isn’t there so you tend to get close to people really quickly. You’re basically with each other 24/7.

PS: On that, what was it like having fresh people in when the intruders came in? Did they surprised you?
Snezana: It did surprise me! It wasn’t too bad but at the same time you do start to feel a bit nervous because they are new. Obviously Sam is curious as to what these girls are like. But in a strange way, talking about loyalty, even just the whole fidelity side of things [comes into it]. Is somebody going to be a loyal companion, is he going to be someone you can trust with everyday things . . . that came into play. You just started to question, like, "Ooh. What’s going to happen now? We’re the original girls, what’s going to happen to us?" We all started to band together at that point and we started to get really protective.
PS: Of what you’d already established?
Snezana: Yeah . . . and of Sam! He was ours! [Laughs] it was strange but at the same time they do seem lovely. It’s hard.
PS: On that, what was it like having fresh people in when the intruders came in? Did they surprised you?

Snezana: It did surprise me! It wasn’t too bad but at the same time you do start to feel a bit nervous because they are new. Obviously Sam is curious as to what these girls are like. But in a strange way, talking about loyalty, even just the whole fidelity side of things [comes into it]. Is somebody going to be a loyal companion, is he going to be someone you can trust with everyday things . . . that came into play. You just started to question, like, "Ooh. What’s going to happen now? We’re the original girls, what’s going to happen to us?" We all started to band together at that point and we started to get really protective.

PS: Of what you’d already established?

Snezana: Yeah . . . and of Sam! He was ours! [Laughs] it was strange but at the same time they do seem lovely. It’s hard.

PS: How hard was it being away from Eve?
Snezana: That was the hardest thing for me. I did have photos of her in our room on the mantel and she’d given me a few little things. I had my Darth Vader toy! I got to speak to her via Skype a few times a week so that made it a lot easier but it was the hardest thing for me. Everything else was really effortless and easy compared to being away from my daughter for the first time, and for this long as well.
PS: It would’ve been tough but I know you said in the beginning she wanted you to do it. It’s cute that you had her blessing!
Snezana: Yeah. Every time I spoke to her she was really positive and she knew why I was there. She was happy. Every week when I called and told her I was still there she was really happy so that made things easier. She understood why I was there for this long. That was good. She gets it, she gets what’s happening, even though we weren’t allowed to talk about the show as such. She’s old enough, she understands. She’s a mature little girl.
PS: You got the Death Star dessert, didn’t you? Was that the best thing ever?
Snezana: Yes I did [laughs]. It was! It was so cool, I wish I could’ve kept and it wouldn’t have melted so I could keep it forever. It tasted amazing. That was the sweetest thing. Forget about the air balloon and the fancy, lavish stuff — that topped it. That was beautiful, because he actually put thought into it. I really like Star Wars and he put a bit of effort in. Sweet little touches are the ones that really count.
PS: How hard was it being away from Eve?

Snezana: That was the hardest thing for me. I did have photos of her in our room on the mantel and she’d given me a few little things. I had my Darth Vader toy! I got to speak to her via Skype a few times a week so that made it a lot easier but it was the hardest thing for me. Everything else was really effortless and easy compared to being away from my daughter for the first time, and for this long as well.

PS: It would’ve been tough but I know you said in the beginning she wanted you to do it. It’s cute that you had her blessing!

Snezana: Yeah. Every time I spoke to her she was really positive and she knew why I was there. She was happy. Every week when I called and told her I was still there she was really happy so that made things easier. She understood why I was there for this long. That was good. She gets it, she gets what’s happening, even though we weren’t allowed to talk about the show as such. She’s old enough, she understands. She’s a mature little girl.

PS: You got the Death Star dessert, didn’t you? Was that the best thing ever?

Snezana: Yes I did [laughs]. It was! It was so cool, I wish I could’ve kept and it wouldn’t have melted so I could keep it forever. It tasted amazing. That was the sweetest thing. Forget about the air balloon and the fancy, lavish stuff — that topped it. That was beautiful, because he actually put thought into it. I really like Star Wars and he put a bit of effort in. Sweet little touches are the ones that really count.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:14 am

see2love wrote:IA HGL, she was talking about herself and not HEather

Have you watched today's episode? So many FB comments that Sam is pulling away from her that he looked disinterested.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:16 am

Love this interview Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas