SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:29 pm

isittrue wrote:
mindless wrote:If they put Shawn and Nick on stage together, then I'm not worried at all about Nick. He's always stayed calm and rational in confrontations. Shawn's the loose cannon as far as I'm concerned.

Oh I think nick knows ways to subtly get a rise out of Shawn while still be appearing rational.
Shawn probably won't handle any of this well especially if they drop a big bombshell that none of us know yet.

Completely agree that is why I think this is more advantageous to Nick vs Shawn.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:34 pm

Nick is so manipulative and acts completely shocked when the other guy is upset. It's so annoying and even more annoying when the other person falls for it. K seems to have his number down now, she even retweeted Jill's latest blog, so I'm guessing she'll catch her man up to speed. Still, she needed to just delete that first DM from Nick back in March, shut off all the electronics and go for a walk.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:36 pm

mindless wrote:If they put Shawn and Nick on stage together, then I'm not worried at all about Nick. He's always stayed calm and rational in confrontations. Shawn's the loose cannon as far as I'm concerned.

I think Shawn won't be as crazy as on the show because he already "won," he got the girl. Furthermore, what better revenge for him than seeing Nick propose and get humiliated with a denial on national tv. He should be more relax now going into the ATFR, IMO.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:04 pm

I agree Shawn is a loose cannon, but I agree also, that he will be on his best behavior.  I think he was probably embarrassed that tptb, chose to air his finest moments for the entire world to see, including family, friends, coworkers, etc etc, and he's probably going to have less than 20 minutes to change that lasting impression of himself to others.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:16 pm

^^^ family and friends know and love Shawn. I don't think he has to do anything to change that. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:18 pm

Alanna wrote:Nick is so manipulative and acts completely shocked when the other guy is upset. It's so annoying and even more annoying when the other person falls for it. K seems to have his number down now, she even retweeted Jill's latest blog, so I'm guessing she'll catch her man up to speed. Still, she needed to just delete that first DM from Nick back in March, shut off all the electronics and go for a walk.

This is very telling if she retweeted Jill's blog. Shows where Kait's head is now. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:18 pm

Alanna wrote:Nick is so manipulative and acts completely shocked when the other guy is upset. It's so annoying and even more annoying when the other person falls for it. K seems to have his number down now, she even retweeted Jill's latest blog, so I'm guessing she'll catch her man up to speed. Still, she needed to just delete that first DM from Nick back in March, shut off all the electronics and go for a walk.

Nick in my opinion is not being manipulative or acts shocked when S is upset. S has no idea who the real Nick is and that is a honest man that wants to have a discussion like a mature adult. I think he is keeping it real as much as TPTB will allow him. The one I see being manipulated is S he is one immature boy that thinks he is the Bachelor and and that K should do whatever he says. Yes I am sure K still has Nicks phone number they did talk for months before the show aired. If you go back to Jillian she did post a Instagram that Nick put up. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:28 pm

[quote="whit90"]

Nick in my opinion is not being manipulative or acts shocked when S is upset. S has no idea who the real Nick is and that is a honest man that wants to have a discussion like a mature adult. I think he is keeping it real as much as TPTB will allow him. The one I see being manipulated is S he is one immature boy that thinks he is the Bachelor and and that K should do whatever he says.  Yes I am sure K still has Nicks phone number they did talk for months before the show aired. If you go back to Jillian she did post a Instagram that Nick put up. JMO[/quote

maybe J retweeted that as a reminder to Shawn, k and Nick to play nice at ATFR. Plus it was a cool message

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:13 pm

I think Jill has turned on Nick a little because she is close with kait and I am positive--imo--that kait has shared her feelings with Jill. I think Jill is siding with kait now.

Yes, I agree, I believe they will all play nice because everything is in the past and time to move forward. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:23 pm

It doesn't seem like it's in the past for Kaitlyn, considering how she ignores mentioning Nick in her blog posts and will pretty much block people on Periscope who dislike Shawn and think she should end up with Nick. It's a very different attitude that she has towards her other "ex's". She might be able to fake it for 20 minutes on ATFR, but I think that if CH prods enough and brings up certain things, she could easily snap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:41 pm

I do want her to snap. I hate her phony self, she is immature, and act like a 16yr old.  She us the worse bachelorette ever. When she snap then she will tell the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:49 pm

This OK! Magazine article claims Kaitlyn wanted to send Nick home instead of Ben. I know it's not a reliable source but I wish this were true.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24