SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

classact - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:55 pm

jojo47 wrote:Here's a new preview with Nick:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-finale-nick-viall-picks-engagement-ring-kaitlyn-bristowe

:tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

classact - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:57 pm

Right here with you NUTTY

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:01 pm

I am just surprised he favorited it. I would not want to be reminded of it if I were him.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:03 pm

^^Guilt tripping tptb?! Not sure how since they have no heart.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:10 pm

isittrue wrote:I am just surprised he favorited it.  I would not want to be reminded of it if I were him.

I hope that's a sign of him putting it in the past and moving on.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:12 pm

Or is he building up fan sympathy - just trying to look at it at all angles. I still like Nick but sometimes his motivations are hard to understand.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:14 pm

It could be just a show of support to People and Neil Lane and have nothing to do with Nick himself. I don't think he's the type to try and garner support by using SM trickery.

He has favoured negative tweets about himself as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:30 pm

I'm still on my island of the crazy theory and staying there until Monday night....

Maybe he favorited it because he is excited to have proposed to Kaitlyn and she said, "Yes!"

Because without the snapchat... How many of you would still think Shawn was F1? I mean all the foiler clues have come from Kaitlyn or Nick (or their camps). Shawn and his camp have remained quiet.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:Kaitlyn has been raked over the coals, because of her conduct this season.  She's been a manipulative, insensitive, lying, tramp for lack of a better word.  She has the audacity to tell Shawn he is 'the one' and who knows what else, off camera when she snuck off to his room after hours, only to invite Nick to her room for sex a couple of days later.  She worked overtime to get many of the bachelors to profess love to her, only to turn around and humiliate, and dump them immediately following.  I say good luck to Shawn because he's gonna need it.  She's a real piece of work.

IA good post. This isn't speculation, this is exactly what happened.

Also, we've heard many times during filming that it's the Kaitlyn's show. She does what she wants to do. If that's the case I have a hard time putting the blame on TPTB for making her propose. If she was able to do what she wanted all season long, then letting Nick propose is an indication of her true character. IA we don't know that anyone forced her to, but we do know they tried to force JPG and Brad 1.

I don't agree with a lot of the things K has done but IMO being considerate to all the guys would have made it a whole lot better for me to like her.

Go girl! I am woman. Hear me roar.

What still tickles me is that Nick has yet to confirm that "we had sex". Kait is the one chirping it to Shawn and agreeing with interviewers who ask. This is total turnaround from Nick doing all of the talking in Andi's season.

jojo47 wrote:Here's a new preview with Nick:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-finale-nick-viall-picks-engagement-ring-kaitlyn-bristowe

I wuv Nick. He is so cheezy in his PI sessions.

The one segment I keep going back to is his impish grin to the camera just before he opens the door to Neil. It is sort of a "See folks, I made it this far..." It resembles this classic scene with Wile E. Coyote in his batman outfit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i7G4pojdUM

After that scene, we get Kaitlyn standing in her "stock" pose with the word Bachelorette. That looks like a smirk on her face as she gives us... one... blink. Ha ha!

Last edited by JBF on Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:34 pm

OnePromise wrote:I'm still on my island of the crazy theory and staying there until Monday night....

Maybe he favorited it because he is excited to have proposed to Kaitlyn and she said, "Yes!"

Because without the snapchat... How many of you would still think Shawn was F1?  I mean all the foiler clues have come from Kaitlyn or Nick (or their camps).  Shawn and his camp have remained quiet.  

Umm, the Canadian golf pants... for one thing

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:37 pm

Well other than getting in bed with TOG's woman and insta'ing/snapping their 4th of July weekend together, Shawn has been a model citizen laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:43 pm

Even if snapchat had not occurred, we still got info two separate times of Shawn taking a plane to LA for what would appear to be a SHV. That would lead one to indicate F1 status.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24