SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

classact - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:52 pm

I think the conspiracy theory ship has sailed weeks ago already. There's like a mountain of evidence in favour of Shawn being F1.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

classact - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Even if snapchat had not occurred, we still got info two separate times of Shawn taking a plane to LA for what would appear to be a SHV. That would lead one to indicate F1 status.

I agree. SHV's always seem to be a major clue to the final one. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:04 pm

Don't forget the bracelet. She really wanted to get it out there.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:07 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Don't forget the bracelet.  She really wanted to get it out there.

I agree Shawn is F1. I don't need more evidence than snapchat. Hugesmile

What bracelet though?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:07 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Don't forget the bracelet.  She really wanted to get it out there.
Yeah, I think she was pissed we didn't notice on our own. Gawshhh, we're dumb and incompetent, sorry, Kait.

This reminds me of someone's email to Steve about the bracelet and why Kait would blog about it and he said she doesn't know nor care how this show works laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:08 pm

and if anyone was still not convinced, the present tense at the MTA. laugh out loud

Note to next lead, put that phone down! Let us sleuth the old fashion way! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:09 pm

ElonM wrote:

I agree Shawn is F1. I don't need more evidence than snapchat.  Hugesmile

What bracelet though?

In her HT blog, she went into deep description of a bracelet Shawn gave her during the date. Sleuthers were able to find her wearing it in a few of her post-show interviews.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:38 pm

Volunteers to tweet this gal and ask where she met Shawn? I really need my own Alanna Twitter to go out and bug people on the internets laugh out loud

@jordyynp: It was so nice to get to meet @Shawn_Booth today! #classact

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Alanna wrote:Volunteers to tweet this gal and ask where she met Shawn? I really need my own Alanna Twitter to go out and bug people on the internets laugh out loud

@jordyynp: It was so nice to get to meet @Shawn_Booth today! #classact

Looks like she's based in Nashville ... I don't have twitter so I can't help you anymore than that.

ETA: Does not say what time or where she met him either It could have been before the airport. What's wrong with these people, don't they know they need to give us all the facts!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:17 pm

Obsessed wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Here's a new preview with Nick:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-finale-nick-viall-picks-engagement-ring-kaitlyn-bristowe

Oh my that broke my heart a little.  I don't know if I can take watching on Monday.
TPTB and Kaitlyn played Nick good. Played him reeeal good.

Nick gets to pick out rings this time around and be so giddy about it only for him to propose and then get rejected.
Wow.
Sooooo much nicer than last time around.
Not.

hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:23 pm

OnePromise wrote:I'm still on my island of the crazy theory and staying there until Monday night....

Maybe he favorited it because he is excited to have proposed to Kaitlyn and she said, "Yes!"

Because without the snapchat... How many of you would still think Shawn was F1?  I mean all the foiler clues have come from Kaitlyn or Nick (or their camps).  Shawn and his camp have remained quiet.  

This is my first post ya'll - I'm on the island with you, One Promise! :yes:
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:27 pm

Welcome1  RainbowConnection!!

Even if it is not Nick and he is F2 (I once upon a time was sad but now I am glad he is F2 :yes: but will still be hard to watch sad ), hope you will join us on Nick's Island in Nick Chick fan land. It's fun and good times overall :Nod: classact - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24