SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by RainbowConnection Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:11 pm

mindless wrote:I think the conspiracy theory ship has sailed weeks ago already. There's like a mountain of evidence in favour of Shawn being F1.

I have to agree it sure looks that way but I would LOVE it if somehow TPTB pulled it off and Nick is really F1 - that would be a shocking ending for sure!! yes
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:16 pm

Alanna wrote:If Kait really thought Shawn was the one in SA, she wouldn't have slept with Nick imo. She continued having sex with him and probs saying ily to him also. So I suppose that's how she's justifying to herself that he needed to get to the frc- she was that confused.

Kait herself has said that why there was nothing wrong with her relationship with Shawn, she still needed to make sure and explore other relationships on the show. And so she explored it to the fullest with Nick and still picked Shawn in the end. At least she does tell Nick that she does love him and they shared something special but her heart is with someone else. That's way more closure than last year IMO.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:20 pm

RainbowConnection wrote:
OnePromise wrote:I'm still on my island of the crazy theory and staying there until Monday night....

Maybe he favorited it because he is excited to have proposed to Kaitlyn and she said, "Yes!"

Because without the snapchat... How many of you would still think Shawn was F1?  I mean all the foiler clues have come from Kaitlyn or Nick (or their camps).  Shawn and his camp have remained quiet.  

This is my first post ya'll - I'm on the island with you, One Promise! :yes:

Thanks Rainbow! The more the merrier. handwave

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:22 pm

Again, a lot of great posts. As for the ring, Nick wore a bracelet he got with Andi almost all of last summer and I believe even past AFTR last year. Maybe the ring made him feel better that it wasn't his imagination this time? Then once he was over it, it was off?

Or unlike our crazy, selfish, little twit of a lead, Nick could play along with the foiler, but once Kaitlyn jumped the shark there was not point.

Remember Brooks was quiet, but except for an oddly timed cruise, he did nothing to show he was not F1.

Funny, this season the lead and F2 are all older but they couldn't make the foiler stick. Kaitlyn probably got reedited due to that and that is her own darn fault.

My personal opinion, Nick got his closure, I am glad he got it all out, it will hurt to watch, but rejection is final, in the end he seems much better this year than last. Personally, I think he has been having thank goodness I am not stuck with that parties each week. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:25 pm

isittrue wrote:At least she does tell Nick that she does love him and they shared something special but her heart is with someone else.  That's way more closure than last year IMO.  

IMO that's what Andi should have told Nick when she let him go.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
reason wrote: :soapbox  :soapbox

sdmom wrote:

And she still let Nick propose? According to the Daily Mail according to US instead of stopping him, she let him continue in his proposal after he got emotional.

Yeah I know, TPTB made her do it!

If I read one more time TPTB made her do it I am gonna SCREAM?  She is her own person a fully grown woman she must can say no.

Funny how Nick is hated for what he said at ATFR and all the blame is on him and not the same "TPTB made him do it!" stance.

I just may borrow that reasoning/justification now when Nick's words on ATFR are brought up: "TPTB made him do it".  Hugesmile

Heck, I guess I can apply that to all of Nick's sleazy/swarmy behavior, including his shifty eyes, and cocky attitude... it's all because "TPTB made him do it".  :Nod:

Sounds good to me.  yes

Now to see how many one can recruit with this line of thinking and if not, then I will know for sure there is some verry verry strange bias going on.  hmmm

Hahaha, I was going to post the same thing: Kaitlyn and Shawn's actions are because TPTB made them do it, because what TPTB was whispering in their ears, blah blah , but NO, Nick is a manipulator!
I do feel that if it works for Kaitlyn's own benefits, she is not afraid to break the rules (sneaking off to see S, pre FS sex, snap chat, spoiling her own ending). But letting Nick propose? TPTB made her do it!!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Alanna wrote:If Kait really thought Shawn was the one in SA, she wouldn't have slept with Nick imo. She continued having sex with him and probs saying ily to him also. So I suppose that's how she's justifying to herself that he needed to get to the frc- she was that confused.
As long as this is her reasoning then that is great, b/c at least she will be honest. Best to be that way... she is all about honesty, or so she says.

Based on this, I expect her to say, "I was so confused even up until the minute you were on bended knee that I had to let that happen and it was only when I saw you on your knee, did I get clarity that my heart more fully belonged to someone else".

If K is all about brutal honesty then that's what I expect to hear. :Nod: jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:40 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
isittrue wrote:At least she does tell Nick that she does love him and they shared something special but her heart is with someone else.  That's way more closure than last year IMO.  

IMO that's what Andi should have told Nick when she let him go.

If she had done this and then he asked his question, I would have been as mad as everyone else, but she up until he asked the question very pointedly kept saying she didn't love him.  I think he did lash out because she was making him feel like the relationship was all in his head.  She liked Josh more, but she had a good relationship with Nick too.  

I never understand the need to lessen the relationship with F2, I personally think that having a great relationship with F2 makes the choice of F1 even more special.  You were even better, I could have had really good, but I wanted great with you.  JMO.

ETA: I am the opposite of Andi, I would have been nice before and then after it would have been screw you, I am not saying anything. Andi actually got warmer after he asked the question. But then Andi and I were never much alike. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:41 pm

RainbowConnection wrote:...Is Nick Chick fan land really a thing or just an expression? Hugesmile
Welcome RainbowConnection!

Nick Chick is an expression. Many of us have have liked Nick since Andi's season. We follow him on Social Media, post about him on this forum, care about him as devoted fans, are happy when he's happy, and hurt when he hurts. I hope he can find a women to date who appreciates and loves him as much as we do :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:45 pm

jen689 wrote:
RainbowConnection wrote:...Is Nick Chick fan land really a thing or just an expression? Hugesmile

Nick Chick is an expression. Many of us have have liked Nick since Andi's season. We follow him on Social Media, post about him on this forum, care about him as devoted fans, are happy when he's happy, and hurt when he hurts. I hope he can find a women to date who appreciates and loves him as much as we do :Nod:

And since his is so evil and manipulative, I decided he needed to become the dictator of a small, tropical island nation where all the Nick Chicks can be with him and enjoy all his snarky, evil, manipulative wonderfulness. We try to only talk about the island on the fan thread to not annoy everyone else. Hugesmile

And welcome, always great to have a new poster on board.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:49 pm

jen689 wrote:

Gotcha - thanks for the clarification and for the welcome! I'm all in!! cheerleader
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:52 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
jen689 wrote:

And since his is so evil and manipulative, I decided he needed to become the dictator of a small, tropical island nation where all the Nick Chicks can be with him and enjoy all his snarky, evil, manipulative wonderfulness.  We try to only talk about the island on the fan thread to not annoy everyone else. Hugesmile

And welcome, always great to have a new poster on board.

Haha - love it! cantstopl
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24