SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:00 pm

RainbowConnection wrote:
jen689 wrote:
RainbowConnection wrote:...Is Nick Chick fan land really a thing or just an expression? Hugesmile
Welcome RainbowConnection!

Nick Chick is an expression. Many of us have have liked Nick since Andi's season. We follow him on Social Media, post about him on this forum, care about him as devoted fans, are happy when he's happy, and hurt when he hurts. I hope he can find a women to date who appreciates and loves him as much as we do :Nod:

Gotcha - thanks for the clarification and for the welcome!  I'm all in!! cheerleader
Just to help us stay on topic, here is Nick's fan thread in case you want to post along with fellow Nick chicks https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3056p780-nick-viall-bachelorette-11-fan-forum-sleuthing-spoilers-thread-15#837991 bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by RainbowConnection Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
RainbowConnection wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Welcome RainbowConnection!

Nick Chick is an expression. Many of us have have liked Nick since Andi's season. We follow him on Social Media, post about him on this forum, care about him as devoted fans, are happy when he's happy, and hurt when he hurts. I hope he can find a women to date who appreciates and loves him as much as we do :Nod:

Gotcha - thanks for the clarification and for the welcome!  I'm all in!! cheerleader
Here is Nick's fan thread in case you want to post along with fellow Nick chicks https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3056p780-nick-viall-bachelorette-11-fan-forum-sleuthing-spoilers-thread-15#837991 yes

Oh yes - thanks! :Nod:
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
isittrue wrote:At least she does tell Nick that she does love him and they shared something special but her heart is with someone else.  That's way more closure than last year IMO.  

IMO that's what Andi should have told Nick when she let him go.

IMO too, Lucas. :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:15 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
isittrue wrote:All 3 have been fairly SM silent today.  I wonder if we get any word of any more sightings. I wonder if the girl who spotted Shawn at the airport was mistaken.  

Weather that siting was true or not, all 3 will be heading to LA this weekend and probably not at different enough times to positively say which guy was there in time for the People Magazine photo shoot or which one was too late. F2 will probably fly out earlier than necessary to hide this - and will cool his heels in the hotel.
JMO

Knowing TPTB, they will probably all be in the same hotel, on the same floor!!
Heck, maybe they will even have a suite!! Maybe Shawn could get the cot this time! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:24 pm

The Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: Kaitlyn Bristowe "Deeply Loves" Shawn Booth

Two remain! Kaitlyn Bristowe will choose between two remaining suitors in Monday, July 27's finale of The Bachelorette, and host Chris Harrison told Us Weekly that both men left in the running -- personal trainer Shawn Booth and businessman Nick Viall -- are serious contenders for her heart.

Speaking about 28-year-old Shawn, Harrison said that the chemistry between him and dance instructor Bristowe was undeniable.
"From the minute he got out of the limo, [they] just had this thing together and they’ve had this amazing romance," the Bachelor Nation leader said at the Men Tell All taping. "I think she wants to take care of Shawn. Even telling him about her thing with Nick, that was an odd attempt to take care of him, to be his caretaker. You can tell she deeply loves him."

Of course, their relationship has been rocky since Kaitlyn confessed to her tryst with Nick, but Harrison said his intensity is understandable. "Shawn’s a great guy, but he has trust issues. His worst nightmare was realized when Kaitlyn sat him down and said, 'Oh, by the way, I went too far with Nick.' So understandably, he has these issues but these two guys love Kaitlyn dearly."

Bristowe herself also weighed in on Shawn's assets. "Shawn is a little more reserved but such a gentleman and has such a big heart," the Bachelorette gushed to Us. "That is almost, it’s such a like -- ahhh! It’s great when someone shows you this and they’re so affectionate but Shawn’s heart is up here and he’s a gentleman."
Two of Shawn's fellow suitors are rooting for him. Chris "Cupcake" told Us, "I think that Shawn is the best match for Kaitlyn. I think he balances her out very well and they have a very natural connection. Man, that haircut is unbeatable! So I think he’s going to win."

Bachelor contender Ben H. also thinks Shawn's her guy. "Shawn immediately knew that Kaitlyn is a woman he respected, that he is physically attracted to," he explained. "His desire to get to know her more and more and more kept increasing and I saw it by being his friend in the house and hearing it and hearing him talk about it. I think there is very little doubt in Shawn’s mind that Kaitlyn is the type of woman he wants to be with."
USMagazine.com
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:28 pm

LenaActually wrote:

The Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: Kaitlyn Bristowe "Deeply Loves" Shawn Booth

Two remain! Kaitlyn Bristowe will choose between two remaining suitors in Monday, July 27's finale of The Bachelorette, and host Chris Harrison told Us Weekly that both men left in the running -- personal trainer Shawn Booth and businessman Nick Viall -- are serious contenders for her heart.

Speaking about 28-year-old Shawn, Harrison said that the chemistry between him and dance instructor Bristowe was undeniable.
"From the minute he got out of the limo, [they] just had this thing together and they’ve had this amazing romance," the Bachelor Nation leader said at the Men Tell All taping. "I think she wants to take care of Shawn. Even telling him about her thing with Nick, that was an odd attempt to take care of him, to be his caretaker. You can tell she deeply loves him."

Of course, their relationship has been rocky since Kaitlyn confessed to her tryst with Nick, but Harrison said his intensity is understandable. "Shawn’s a great guy, but he has trust issues. His worst nightmare was realized when Kaitlyn sat him down and said, 'Oh, by the way, I went too far with Nick.' So understandably, he has these issues but these two guys love Kaitlyn dearly."

Bristowe herself also weighed in on Shawn's assets. "Shawn is a little more reserved but such a gentleman and has such a big heart," the Bachelorette gushed to Us. "That is almost, it’s such a like -- ahhh! It’s great when someone shows you this and they’re so affectionate but Shawn’s heart is up here and he’s a gentleman."
Two of Shawn's fellow suitors are rooting for him. Chris "Cupcake" told Us, "I think that Shawn is the best match for Kaitlyn. I think he balances her out very well and they have a very natural connection. Man, that haircut is unbeatable! So I think he’s going to win."

Bachelor contender Ben H. also thinks Shawn's her guy. "Shawn immediately knew that Kaitlyn is a woman he respected, that he is physically attracted to," he explained. "His desire to get to know her more and more and more kept increasing and I saw it by being his friend in the house and hearing it and hearing him talk about it. I think there is very little doubt in Shawn’s mind that Kaitlyn is the type of woman he wants to be with."
USMagazine.com

Yeah I just was going to post this. This is starting to make me uneasy for some reason. Not that I don't think Shawn is F1 but what is going to happen at ATFR where things may change. Just being paranoid or not. Suspect

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:30 pm

isittrue wrote:snipped

Yeah I just was going to post this.  This is starting to make me uneasy for some reason.  Not that I don't think Shawn is F1 but what is going to happen at AFTR where things may change.  Just being paranoid or not. Suspect

After disliking Shawn for most of the season, I would actually applaud him if he dumped her at AFTR.  The amount of lies still coming out of her mouth at MTA.  I don't see how anyone can trust this woman.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : her lies at MTA not AFTR, that hasn't happened yet.)
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:32 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
isittrue wrote:snipped

Yeah I just was going to post this.  This is starting to make me uneasy for some reason.  Not that I don't think Shawn is F1 but what is going to happen at ATFR where things may change.  Just being paranoid or not. Suspect

After disliking Shawn for most of the season, I would actually applaud him if he dumped her at AFTR.  The amount of lies still coming out of her mouth at AFTR.  I don't see how anyone can trust this woman.

I am starting to think that may happen.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:32 pm

isittrue wrote:
Yeah I just was going to post this.  This is starting to make me uneasy for some reason.  Not that I don't think Shawn is F1 but what is going to happen at ATFR where things may change.  Just being paranoid or not. Suspect

What things change? You mean when they go public as a couple? I think he still supports her and I don't think he would dump her on TV. Afterwards...? I dunno.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:36 pm

LenaActually wrote:
isittrue wrote:

What things change? You mean when they go public as a couple?

No, just feel that they are prepping us for something to happen at ATFR. Maybe someone gave RS false info that they are in giddy in love and he's questioning her and this CH's way of painting a picture of K deeply loving him only to get dumped at ATFR. Or maybe Shawn is not what he seems and it was an act. Or maybe K loves S but has decided she is not in love with him. AARGH! I am starting to drive myself crazy. I hope there is a Nick article next with CH talking about him and Kait's feelings or I am really going to dread Monday.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:37 pm

[quote="isittrue"]
LenaActually wrote:
isittrue wrote:

What things change? You mean when they go public as a couple?

Or maybe they already did break up and the ATFR will be that announcement. But seriously I am now leaning towards Shawn confronting her with all her actions and just walking off the stage. So many people seem to be saying that she does not deserve him so if they are really messing with K's edit than what better way than to have K get her comeuppance and walk off alone.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Have TPTB just given up on it being a 2-person race at this point. Why is the article all about S and nothing about Nick??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24