SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
isittrue wrote:snipped

Yeah I just was going to post this.  This is starting to make me uneasy for some reason.  Not that I don't think Shawn is F1 but what is going to happen at AFTR where things may change.  Just being paranoid or not. Suspect

After disliking Shawn for most of the season, I would actually applaud him if he dumped her at AFTR.  The amount of lies still coming out of her mouth at MTA.  I don't see how anyone can trust this woman.
ITA. I think Kailtyn is a master manipulator and manipulated even TPTB.
Her snapchatgate is just one thing that I fully believe was her manipulative "OhEmGee just an accident". Rolling Eyes

Shawn's intuition told him that Kaitlyn's "Actions don't match her words" and he told her that to her face.
I think that was left in the edit for reason and that reason is because it is true, imo.
Whether Shawn is infatuated/in love/ego-driven to win at all costs... ultimately one day he will look back and say, man, I should have trusted my own eyes attached to my head.

JMHO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:56 pm

^^^ Time will tell as always but right now looks like Shawn is "smitten" with kait. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:00 pm

To isittrue,..... Shawn and Kait had the SHV's remember??!!  They looked pretty darn happy in bed and, of course, TWT, but I have a feeling they are ready to have this over and will probably be even more in love when we see them at the ATFR.  ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:02 pm

SueSt wrote:Have TPTB just given up on it being a 2-person race at this point.  Why is the article all about S and nothing about Nick??

Because they know he's the winner and instead of confirming it, they want to slyly rub it in our faces. I'm sure they asked questions about Nick at MTA but Shawn is the focus because he's the winner and they want to get a jump on other publications. Kinda like a "We told ya so!"
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:09 pm

LenaActually wrote:
SueSt wrote:Have TPTB just given up on it being a 2-person race at this point.  Why is the article all about S and nothing about Nick??

Because they know he's the winner and instead of confirming it, they want to slyly rub it in our faces. I'm sure they asked questions about Nick at MTA but Shawn is the focus because he's the winner and they want to get a jump on other publications.

Ooh I wish I could believe that but I'd feel better if they had balanced the article with equal parts Nick. Plus since when does CH admit the leads deep love. In a season that has been full of obviousness to have CH jump on the bandwagon makes me nervous.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:21 pm

CH is a mouth piece who talks out both sides of his mouth.  He's likely to say something nice to your face and stab you in the back as you walk away.  

I wouldn't be surprised if a similar piece on Nick doesn't come out tomorrow.  Just to further confuse the normal viewing audience.

At this point, Shawn and Kaitlyn are ok or someone here would've gotten wind of it or one of little birdies that visits and share info with the mods (thank you to all that share, btw!) would've come forward with news by now.  Now, how they deal with the AFTR and the media rounds and life after, well... We'll see.  I hope to see calm, mature adults not whining, crying, temper tantrum children.  If we get the adults and less drama version, it'll be much appreciated and give me hope that they can and will try to make it work.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:34 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:CH is a mouth piece who talks out both sides of his mouth.  He's likely to say something nice to your face and stab you in the back as you walk away.  

I wouldn't be surprised if a similar piece on Nick doesn't come out tomorrow.  Just to further confuse the normal viewing audience.

At this point, Shawn and Kaitlyn are ok or someone here would've gotten wind of it or one of little birdies that visits and share info with the mods would've come forward with news by now.  Now how they deal with the AFTR and the media rounds and life after, well... We'll see.  I hope to see calm, mature adults not whining, crying, temper tantrum children.  If we get the adults and less drama version, it'll be much appreciated and give me hope that they can and will try to make it work.

Hopefully but I don't trust those little birdies enough not to say all is well just before something big happens. RS saying giddy in love sounds suspicious too. Who is RS source and why would they willingly tell him this. Also, rereading the Daily mail article, it sounds like the rejected could be either guy even though we are sure it's Nick. So my other thought is that maybe Ch is trying to cast doubt by saying K deeply loves him but does not say where her heart ends up. I dunno. Monday can't come soon enough

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:38 pm

Kait just snapped herself and announced she's in LA so the sighting of Shawn in the airport must have been legit. Thanks, girl!!

Can she join our board? She loves spoilers more than we do and really helps us out as needed.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait just snapped herself and announced she's in LA so the sighting of Shawn in the airport must have been legit. Thanks, girl!!

Can she join our board? She loves spoilers more than we do and really helps us out as needed.

Hmm .... Maybe she's already here. Didn't Andi and Josh seem to have this weird way of giving us some sort of information just about the time posts here seemed to be asking for it?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:43 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Kait just snapped herself and announced she's in LA so the sighting of Shawn in the airport must have been legit. Thanks, girl!!

Hmm .... Maybe she's already here. Didn't Andi and Josh seem to have this weird way of giving us some sort of information just about the time posts here seemed to be asking for it?
Yeah but I don't think it was necessarily Andi and Josh themselves. It may be Kait herself though considering she has single-handedly spoiled the season while Shawn, both their families, all their friends and Steve have sat on the sidelines and watched for the most part laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:55 pm

So supposedly Shawn was seen at Nashville airport today and Kait is def in LA. Nick is the only one not sighted either in Chicago or airport. They are flying in pretty early for Mondays finale.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:59 pm

isittrue wrote:So supposedly Shawn was seen at  Nashville airport today and Kait is def in LA.  Nick is the only one not sighted either in Chicago or airport.   They are flying in pretty early for Mondays finale.
Gotta have time for the People Magazine photo shoot

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24