SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:19 pm

isittrue wrote:Seems like all the guys are Team Shawn - although Jared says he's Team Kaitlyn.  Anyway, glad Cupcake pointed out that he'd act the same way or worse if he had received the same validation Shawn had in the process.
Yeah, that made me not like Dr C as much. Jealousy and acting entitled is not love, not even on TBette with some "validation", imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:34 pm

When RFL collides with The Bachelorette...

Jenna Lopez ‏@imaJENNAtion_ 41m41 minutes ago
For all my #Bachelorette Fans: Rent the Malibu house where Kaitlyn stayed. http://on.fb.me/1I5tmAp  #TeamHomeAway

Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 58 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:25 pm

laugh out loud half of the internet is on snapchat, half is on Steve's site:
http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-finale-poll/

Also this tweet from Shawn is awesome. I love the support both of them are getting from the men this season.
Shawn Booth ‏@Shawn_Booth 3h3 hours ago Getting the support from these amazing guys means so much. Thanks @benhiggi @Ben_Zorn @ChrisStrandburg @haibon_jared

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:28 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud half of the internet is on snapchat, half is on Steve's site:

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-finale-poll/

People calling Kaitlyn, the devil and calling Nick, Satan. Absolute insanity... Hope supporters are kind to Nick as well since Kaitlyn has even been getting support from 'Satan' himself. hmmm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:07 am

Sorry for double post, haven't seen this posted in here but JKL made K&S swear to be together for at least a year otherwise they wasted everyone's time. laugh out loud

Also, Kaitlyn said "Campaigning hard" for Ben H for bachelor makes me think that he is not TPTB's first choice (nor signed on dotted line) although a fan favorite.

Kinda weird they said they were sending the snapchat to producers. ABC was VERY mad at them Jimmy said (funny enough, Kaitlyn kept doing her thing anyway). :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:00 am

I agree that the deal isn't done and Ben H is one of many being considered as the bachelor.

JK was really funny last night. There were times during that interview where I thought Kaitlyn was faking her laughter.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:01 am

Looks like they can't get over Nick yet.
Kait, good luck taking this big Shawn baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:02 am

ElonM wrote:I agree that the deal isn't done and Ben H is one of many being considered as the bachelor.

JK was really funny last night. There were times during that interview where I thought Kaitlyn was faking her laughter.

I thought it was just me.
 She seems way over the top, almost looks like Britt.Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:38 am

Not sure I'm convinced about their true love. They sure didn't hide how they feel about Nick.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:39 am

What did they say about Nick?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:43 am

I have been pretty nice about the couple so far, but not impressed with their answers about Nick. Shawn: "he would throw them (the rings) underhand".

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:45 am

nutty1 wrote:I have been pretty nice about the couple so far, but not impressed with their answers about Nick. Shawn: "he would throw them (the rings) underhand".

I dont get it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24