SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:38 am

llCecilia wrote:If it's in US weekly isn't it leaked by TPTB?
 That is what am thinking it could be tptb leaking this to usweekly to get a reaction from both N and K at the FRC and make it more dramatic, but I know Nick will rise above it all
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:39 am

bleuberry wrote:
isittrue wrote:But why would Nick feel the need to share that she even sexted him?  Especially with someone who apparently did not have his back and ratted it out to the tabs and RS. Was he either 1) bitter and wanting to call her out and therefore told someone he knew would tell or 2) bragging in which case that's the same behavior he called Shawn out about regarding the Eskimo brothers .  I personally think it's 1) and that Nick does not plan to play nice at ATFR despite my hopes of all keeping it classy.  I joked about him saving the sexts but maybe not?

Because he's bitter and angry and can't believe Shawn beat him.

My dislike of this little creep gets more and more justified each day.
Hah same!! But not gonna lie, I'm interested in what gems he unveils at atfr.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:42 am

mysthelma wrote:Sorry for the double post but the way the are all over each other when N showed up in NYC, and it was clear that they had sexted or had intimate chats. Most viewers on sm stated that the totally sexted. So these mags could be making these assumptions and using fake sources. It does make sense the sexted since the first chance they got the had sex in Dublin
Yes!! This is the perpetually 'horned up' bachelorette Kaitlyn we're discussing here, not some saint.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:43 am

Of what use will this be? they have already had sex in our faces. TPTB think we will be shocked by a few texts? :bigsigh:

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:44 am

OnePromise wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
isittrue wrote:But why would Nick feel the need to share that she even sexted him?  Especially with someone who apparently did not have his back and ratted it out to the tabs and RS. Was he either 1) bitter and wanting to call her out and therefore told someone he knew would tell or 2) bragging in which case that's the same behavior he called Shawn out about regarding the Eskimo brothers .  I personally think it's 1) and that Nick does not plan to play nice at ATFR despite my hopes of all keeping it classy.  I joked about him saving the sexts but maybe not?

Because he's bitter and angry and can't believe Shawn beat him.

My dislike of this little creep gets more and more justified each day.

My opinion of the situation was that Nick may have shared in confidence with a friend of his relationship with Kaitlyn prior to leaving for the show.  He likely shared it when trying to decide if he should go on the show or not.  I do not think it was shared (if by Nick) as a bitter way to get back at Kaitlyn at all.  

He probably shared it with Elan or Millsy since TPTB seem to know.  My opinion is that personal stuff like that needs to be kept between the 2 involved only - I did not like it when K did it, I did not like when S did it and I do not like that N did it.  I still somewhat like Nick but I think he is a bit of a loose cannon and I wish K had not been stupid to let him on the show and done all this with him due to all the controversy likely to be caused since it is him.  I do believe if he really has moved on like the article claims, he will not bring any of this up but if he does then it would show that he definitely is bitter and out for revenge and that will influence my opinion of him.  In fact, my opinion of all 3 will be determined by how they handle ATFR and the aftereffects.  

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:52 am

That's interesting, because I would never consider Nick, a loose canon. Shawn yes, but Nick, I've never seen any such examples. If people think because he asked Andi a legitimate question, that he's a loose canon, I don't see it. jmo. Shawn on the other hand has been a perfect example of a loose canon. :yes:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:55 am

Nibbles22 wrote:That's interesting, because I would never consider Nick, a loose canon.  Shawn yes, but Nick, I've never seen any such examples.  If people think because he asked Andi a legitimate question, that he's a loose canon, I don't see it.  jmo.  Shawn on the other hand has been a perfect example of a loose canon. :yes:

I guess I need to change what I meant. I meant to say Nick is unpredictable, not so much a loose cannon.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:01 am

Nibbles22 wrote:That's interesting, because I would never consider Nick, a loose canon.  Shawn yes, but Nick, I've never seen any such examples.  If people think because he asked Andi a legitimate question, that he's a loose canon, I don't see it.  jmo.  Shawn on the other hand has been a perfect example of a loose canon. :yes:

I think because he's clever enough to avoid a loose canon moment, albeit having loose lips. I see right through the facade he has going and I'm reminded why I've never warmed up to him despite appearing to have a better edit this time.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:02 am

All 3 characters S, K and N are alike in more ways. They are pretty much very sexual and feel sex is nothing one should ashamed of talking about. S bragged about being Eskimo brothers with a country star and the fact that he was first and K banging 2 more dudes in the FS, N talking about fiancé type of stuff, K talking about her FS nudity and sex with Chris Soules. No more revelation at the aftr will shock me.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:04 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:05 am

Thanks Blu!

I like how everyone is just ridiculous this season thanks to Kait leading the charge with snapchat laugh out loud No secret!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:07 am

bleuberry wrote:

I think because he's clever enough to avoid a loose canon moment, albeit having loose lips. I see right through the facade he has going and I'm reminded why I've never warmed up to him despite appearing to have a better edit this time.

I guess the only example that I've seen, is the question he asked Andi. That didn't bother me because she was a smug, insensitive, witch. jmo of course.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24