SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:23 pm

Jimmy Kimmel tapes at 3:30 PDT, so Kait and Shawn would have enough time to do Jimmy Kimmel and IMO make it back for an 7:00 PM PDT live ATFR. There are still tickets available for JKL Monday. I bet Kaitlyn was filming a commercial tease or a skit to air either Monday or in case of a skit possibly later. (Remember Des and the Baby Bachelor.)

http://1iota.com/Show/1/Jimmy-Kimmel-Live
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:33 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Jimmy Kimmel tapes at 3:30 PDT, so Kait and Shawn would have enough time to do Jimmy Kimmel and IMO make it back for an 7:00 PM PDT live ATFR. There are still tickets available for JKL Monday. I bet Kaitlyn was filming a commercial tease or a skit to air either Monday or in case of a skit possibly later. (Remember Des and the Baby Bachelor.)

http://1iota.com/Show/1/Jimmy-Kimmel-Live

That makes a lot of sense :yes:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:39 pm

I can't see them taping a closed set segment with K and S.

Thanks Rosepetal, that makes more sense.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:45 pm

That makes so much sense, Rose! You've eliminated my confusion laugh out loud Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:02 pm

I've seen it mentioned a few times that they keep the Lead and her F1 apart for the days before ATFR (aside from the People shoot). But Kaitlyn and Shawn have been pretty quiet on SM this weekend. Usually when they're this quiet they're together, something I've noticed from the past. I do think at least one of the sightings of Shawn was true tho (you normally don't get Shawn sightings in LA).
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Wonder what role CH's therapy sessions with Kait played in her FRC choices... Rolling Eyes

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe  26m26 minutes ago
Happy Birthday to this beaut, surrogate father, surrogate therapist, and most importantly,my friend. @chrisbharrison
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:56 pm

Confirmation the people shoot was yesterday for people who don't look at the Kaitlyn-Shawn fan thread...

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Screen15
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Not a fan of what those stylists are doing to her. She looked way better during Chris's season with less makeup and lighter hair. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:07 pm

lurker11 wrote:Confirmation the people shoot was yesterday for people who don't look at the Kaitlyn-Shawn fan thread...

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Screen15

I thought the stylist Cary said it was Friday? Is there new evidence it was yesterday?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:11 pm

I bet Kaitlyn was at Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday pre-taping a "Mean Tweets" segment. I tweeted her weeks ago she should do Mean Tweets and she fav'd it. A few days ago she herself tweeted a reference to Mean Tweets. Just my guess.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:17 pm

umngirl wrote:
lurker11 wrote:Confirmation the people shoot was yesterday for people who don't look at the Kaitlyn-Shawn fan thread...

I thought the stylist Cary said it was Friday? Is there new evidence it was yesterday?

Just that picture posted two days ago (friday) saying gina was doing her makeup tomorrow (yesterday)?
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:19 pm

mindless wrote:Not a fan of what those stylists are doing to her. She looked way better during Chris's season with less makeup and lighter hair. JMO.

I think she looks very harsh with this restyling.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24