SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:05 am

Yes, Nick did luck out big time! I think Becca was calling herself a loser too since her pic is of herself as F2. So loser = F2. But winner in life for sure. After all, Becca I am sure doesn't consider Chris something she would want to be a winner of giggling

I will be interested to see how Becca responds regarding Shawn as F1. I don't think she is #TeamShawn even if she is #TeamKait so will support Kait even if she is not 100% liking Shawn. I think she liked him at first but after watching his jealousy issues Becca on her live Periscope she looked freaked out by Shawn's aggression. She is so low-key I think she would run away from a guy like Shawn. If I see Becca using similar support to K as she did to Whit then I will have a better idea of where she stands. TWT
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:09 am

If this were a beauty pageant, Nick would be called the runner up, just saying.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:11 am

LenaActually wrote:Hmmmm....Who could it be?  question
teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Fetman10

A screencap of Shawn's hand:

teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Hand10
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:14 am

So did they ask these guys to grow a beard so they can play guess who? LOL!!! It's Shawn according to snapchatgate so no suspense there

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 1f49b  teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:26 am

What the freak is wrong with Cary??? I'm concerned no one understands how this game works.

Anyway, Shawn is soooo hawt!!!! What a lucky girl!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:29 am

LenaActually wrote:
LenaActually wrote:Hmmmm....Who could it be?  question
teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Fetman10

A screencap of Shawn's hand:

teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 53 Hand10

I think it's both of them.  The torso shot is Shawn, the neck on up is Nick.  Can tell by the beard.

ETA: Plus he says guess which 2 not which of the 2 which would mean it was only 1 of them in the pictures (2 many which words)

Last edited by isittrue on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:33 am

It all seems like Shawn to me because of the dark suit but if it's not, sorry, Cary! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:53 am

I can't wait to see the full shot that goes with that chest in the suit. :fanningfan He's going to look incredible. Wishing away the hours to the first finale I've been really excited to watch in a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:06 pm

This morning on the radio(101.1 NYC area) they were discussing tonight's FRC/ATFR.  They were discussing as we have been the season regarding the sex etc.
The interesting thing mentioned was he(the DJ talking) said he had heard K chooses S, they made a go of it and they are now done. He said he is not aware of how long the charade will go on, but from what he heard it is over.
This is simply something I heard on the radio this morning. There is no way to know the cred of the DJ reporting or his source.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:14 pm

^^
That sounds like this Celebrity Dirty Laundry story: https://shar.es/1sIbau
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This morning on the radio(101.1 NYC area) they were discussing tonight's FRC/ATFR.  They were discussing as we have been the season regarding the sex etc.
The interesting thing mentioned was he(the DJ talking) said he had heard K chooses S, they made a go of it and they are now done. He said he is not aware of how long the charade will go on, but from what he heard it is over.
This is simply something I heard on the radio this morning. There is no way to know the cred of the DJ reporting or his source.

Oh I hope not. Guess we will find out tonight ATFR - not going to lie, this is my biggest worry about tonight. hmmm

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:18 pm

It is the same end result. :Nod: The DJ's did not mention CDL.
The DJ's did go into deal regarding the spoiler snapchat and the society's dual standards and it was a very interesting, mature discussion for the most part.
The end part when they mentioned the couple having broken up was not a lengthy discussion. Simply that that is what they had heard.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24