SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:22 pm

Well, we'll see tonight and if they have any concrete plans to move together and how far all that goes.

Anyway, from one of the producers:
teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 Image15
speegyspeegs

Kait is the cutest girl ever. Unreal adorable.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:25 pm

They would not be announcing a break up tonight. I would seriously doubt announcing that tonight should it be true.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They would not be announcing a break up tonight. I would seriously doubt announcing that tonight should it be true.
Agreed. I meant any real plans for one of them to move and then if that actually happens in the next few months. As always, TV life and real life, time will tell.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It is the same end result.  :Nod: The DJ's did not mention CDL.
The DJ's did go into deal regarding the spoiler snapchat and the society's dual standards and it was a very interesting, mature discussion for the most part.
The end part when they mentioned the couple having broken up was not a lengthy discussion. Simply that that is what they had heard.

Yeah that makes me more nervous since CDL was not cited. I honestly don't know - part of me does believe that they are broken up - hence all the CH speak about Kait's deep love but so far the other outlet citing breakups has been CDL so dunno... just kind of feeling deflated right now.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They would not be announcing a break up tonight. I would seriously doubt announcing that tonight should it be true.

Oh I can see it happening actually.  Kait can get out there  with S and they announce it jointly together.  We gave it a shot, but its not going to work.  K does media alone, Shawn goes home.  Would be the most dramatic ATFR since Jason/Mel break up.  I guess time will tell but this is not encouraging. Plus I still think it's odd that RS of all people is saying giddy in love - if anyone is to be doubted it's him IMO

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:33 pm

I keep thinking about that pic from the snapchat K posted last weekend, that looked like a man's hairy thigh. That pic was quickly deleted by K. Shawn was confirmed at home last weekend. So, who's to say if that was anything, or if it was something no idea Also, K hasn't been wearing the bracelet from S either.

I agree with Kasha, if they in fact had broken up. It won't be announced on the ATFR that's for sure. Guess we'll find out soon enough.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:34 pm

No idea if it's true or not but guess we'll see in time. I like the couple to at least make the ATFR show. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:39 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I keep thinking about that pic from the snapchat K posted last weekend, that looked like a man's hairy thigh.  That pic was quickly deleted by K.  Shawn was confirmed at home last weekend.  So, who's to say if that was anything, or if it was something no idea   Also, K hasn't been wearing the bracelet from S either.

I agree with Kasha, if they in fact had broken up.  It won't be announced on the ATFR that's for sure.  Guess we'll find out soon enough.

I believe K was with a platonic male friend Carson last weekend - there is video of him rolling down a hill that she videotaped and she fav'd his instagram. I noticed the bracelet but don't it as a sign either way. Like I said I still don't have a good feeling but will see what happens.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:41 pm

Here's another article about it - again the lead source is CDL so dunno

http://www.inquisitr.com/2286410/shawn-booth-rumored-bachelorette-winner-may-already-be-split-from-kaitlyn-bristowe-faking-relationship-for-cameras/

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:47 pm

I do think they may be struggling watching the show back but don't think they have broken up just yet, giving she spoke in the present tense about his trust issues.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 1f49b  teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:47 pm

Inquisitor has always been fair if not gracious when quoting us(BBF) and is generally as factual as they can be in reporting what their sources have said without supporting or refuting said source.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Inquisitor has always been fair if not gracious when quoting us(BBF) and is generally as factual as they can be in reporting what their sources have said without supporting or refuting said source.

But they name their source as CDL is my point.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24