SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:13 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Awww, I loved their GMA segment.  Lara Spencer asked about the ring toss.  They both just laughed and Shawn joked about the throw.  Not a big deal at all.  They are going to spend time in Vancouver and Nashville and visit family and friends and decide which city for the long term.  Kait said you can't go wrong with each city.  Smiley

Honestly I thought he made a joke to break the tension that came up. The question before was if Nick confronted K. Then things got really tense and they did not know how to answer so he joked. IMO it was harmless.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:15 pm

I think they are just tired talking about Nick after Nick took over the ATFR. What more are they supposed to say? I understand Nick was hurt and needed answers, but his segment went on way more than necessary IMO. Plus CH continued to try to stir the pot with them as well. I don't think they are behaving as bad as JODI acted towards him last year but understand that others probably disagree.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:18 pm

To be honest, I'm starting to dislike all 3: N, S & K.

I think they are all stupid.

At least our little invested hearts can get some much needed freedom and closure now.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:20 pm

Seems like Kaitlyn has adopted the Nick hate (she implies that nick was the confrontational one and she was not surprised). Such an abrupt change of tune. JMO

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:25 pm

MissB wrote:Seems like Kaitlyn has adopted the Nick hate (she implies that nick was the confrontational one and she was not surprised). Such an abrupt change of tune. JMO

I think he sort of was though. Like she said, he did most of the talking and really had all his answers already .  The 'why did you say you loved me' is really what they talked about at the rejection, that she loved him but her heart was somewhere else.

I thought Nick was civil but he didn't really need to talk as much as he needed to after having said what he did at the rejection.

I'm happy that he seems completely over her now though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:30 pm

isittrue wrote:I think they are just tired talking about Nick after Nick took over the ATFR.  What more are they supposed to say?  I understand Nick was hurt and needed answers, but his segment went on way more than necessary IMO.  Plus CH continued to try to stir the pot with them as well.  I don't think they are behaving as bad as JODI acted towards him last year but understand that others probably disagree.

This has nothing to do with Nick and everything to do with production. Being on the hot seat for all but 6 minutes of film would be grueling. He had his family there for visual and emotional support, for pete's sake.
Once Nick was on the stage, unless he lost it and got up and left, he was simply hostage to the situation. So blame the format and lack of time for the couple is purely in TPTB's court.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by swtea24 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:32 pm

I'm happy to see Kaitlyn and Shawn out and about lovetogether . I didn't see anything wrong with their GMA interview. IMO, they were joking to break the tension.

:Grin:
swtea24
swtea24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:35 pm

isittrue wrote:I think they are just tired talking about Nick after Nick took over the ATFR.  What more are they supposed to say?  I understand Nick was hurt and needed answers, but his segment went on way more than necessary IMO.  Plus CH continued to try to stir the pot with them as well.  I don't think they are behaving as bad as JODI acted towards him last year but understand that others probably disagree.

I think TPTB wanted Nick on stage as much as possible because he makes people tune in to watch. It wasn't Nick's choice to be the focal point. They don't care to show Kaitlyn's and Shawn's love story. They edited this season to be about the drama and their love story was lost on the editing floor. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Nick didn't have control over the amount of time they had him on stage.  That was TPTB's choice, simply because they were hoping to eventually get him to say something that would cause an explosion between him and Shawn or him and Kaitlyn.  That's why CH kept asking his stupid questions and interrupting.  I'm sure if  it'd been up to him, he probably would've talked to K and been done with it.  There was no need for the Shawn and Nick segment other than to see if TPTB could cause more drama between them.  

I'm surprised they all did as we'll as they did.  Well, Shawn was still acting somewhat childish during his sit down with Nick, but he still less temper tantrumish than I figured he'd be so, there's a plus.

Wish them all well going forward in life.  I have absolutely no desire to follow the new couple.  Here's hoping something on BIP is worth watching and that the next bachelor season is more enjoyable to watch with a little more love story and lots less drama, temper tantrums and sex.

JMHO...
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:41 pm

After watching the GMA segment, my opinion is Kaitlyn and Shawn have no class.  I'm sure they're tired of talking about Nick, but have some class, be gracious and rise above the pettiness.  Belittling Nick only makes them look bad.

ETA, I wonder if the reason they're pushing for Ben H as the next lead is that maybe Nick is in the running for it, and they don't want him to have it so they're pushing hard for Ben H.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:48 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

Nick didn't have control over the amount of time they had him on stage.  That was TPTB's choice, simply because they were hoping to eventually get him to say something that would cause an explosion between him and Shawn or him and Kaitlyn.  That's why CH kept asking his stupid questions and interrupting.  I'm sure if  it'd been up to him, he probably would've talked to K and been done with it.  There was no need for the Shawn and Nick segment other than to see if TPTB could cause more drama between them.  

I'm surprised they all did as we'll as they did.  Well, Shawn was still acting somewhat childish during his sit down with Nick, but he still less temper tantrumish than I figured he'd be so, there's a plus.

Wish them all well going forward in life.  I have absolutely no desire to follow the new couple.  Here's hoping something on BIP is worth watching and that the next bachelor season is more enjoyable to watch with a little more love story and lots less drama, temper tantrums and sex.

JMHO...

Wait, are you hoping BIP has less drama, temper tantrums and sex????!!!  I believe TPTB have something else in mind.  cantstopl cantstopl

But I hear ya!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:53 pm

happydays wrote:To be honest, I'm starting to dislike all 3: N, S & K.

I think they are all stupid.

At least our little invested hearts can get some much needed freedom and closure now.

laugh out loud

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24