SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:47 pm

BlackHalo wrote:If anyone from this season "deserves" to be The Bachelor, it's Nick. Used by TPTB two years in a row and now he wants go back for thirds in an even more vulnerable position. Give him what he wants. He deserves it. stupid

But honestly, so much for him being above the franchise and only doing this for Kait. No one who wants a third year at this is above attention seeking.

I agree.  Just say no to Mike Fleiss!  Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 3806527698 :uptonogood
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:56 pm

The idea of nick as the next bachelor was awful to me.

Until I watched a few of the k and S interviews. Totally classless and mean. They deserve each other.

Nick's GMA interview redeems him in my eyes. But I would hope if he gets the 'job' that he will refuse to involve his family
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:13 pm

I have been a lurker all season long and if not for this forum I would NOT have had any interest in watching this season at all.  Random thoughts now that it has ended:

1) Kaitlyn being the Bachelorette - I really didn't have any strong like/dislike on having her but her actions through-out the show and SM just left a bitter taste in my mouth.  Sure, she is this epitome of a perky, modern/liberated woman, unafraid to do what she wants, and strong enough to stand-up to harsh criticism.  But the crass, crude, immature and later on vindictive behavior just negated any positive thoughts about her. Would you really want your daughter, sister, friend to emulate her??

2) It's a NICK SHOW! The entire season, even the after-show is all or mostly about Nick--Pre-FS sex with Nick, Nick against the guys, Nick against Shawn, Nick the F2, Pre-show with Nick, ATFR mostly with Nick, Post-show interviews with Nick. How would the entire season have turned-out if not for Nick???no no

3) Can't help being on the NICK Train - Nick sometimes just come out being creepy on TV with his geeky get-up and mumbling. But on all other media, he is this friendly, outgoing, articulate, witty and seemingly smart person with a stable job, strong family support and good amount of friends.   There are a lot of hat3rs on IG and twitter, but on mainstream media he always comes out as a classy, respectable guy. So many blogs, interviews and write-up come out as #teamnick.  
Though I think, there's no one interesting enough in the running for the Bachelor, I am just hoping he does not get it.  Be a model, a co-host, what-ever else, but please be done with this franchise.  

4) Boggling! - Granted, Kaitlyn is this immature person, but why the mean treatment of Nick?  There are so many ways to go about it, instead she rolls her eyes in the ATFR, she did not say anything gracious enough just to end it on a good note, and then continues to ridicule him in the media.  Why oh Why??

5) Mystery Nick/Whitney date? Since Whitney obviously knew the story, what is that hangin-out with Nick all about? Was she a secret messenger between the two? All speculation, of course from my over-active imagination. :uptonogood

All JMHO.  Time to move on  :yes:

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:18 pm

Things will be just fine
around here

I want to nip that idea in the bud right now. Believe me things will be fine regardless who is cast for any show. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Kaitlyn's People Blog is up and may I just say how DISAPPOINTED I am that Kaitlyn felt the need to say that her family saw the difference between "love and lust". To equate what she shared with Nick to lust is yet another attempt to minimize Nick and the relationship. no no If she's doing that to appease Shawn, then heaven help her because she's going to need all the help she can get. If she's doing it to distance herself from the relationship then I really don't like who she is as a person. We ought to all be able to acknowledge love in a relationship, even when that relationship is over.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:44 pm

^^^ I disagree. I don't think she was ever "in love" with Nick. JMHO Smiley I thought her blog was wonderful and heartfelt. #differentstrokes ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:59 pm

I don't read K's blogs ... but the consistence IMO is that she indeed, like soccermom posted, was never in-love with Nick. I would even argue that she never loved him. But then maybe, my POV is a bit perverse, since I believe Nick was only an "itch" to Kaitlyn's pre-engagement party. Nick was the symbolic "Las Vegas" ... "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" ... so I presume, she can't write about it.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:06 pm

happygolucky wrote:I don't read K's blogs ... but the consistence IMO is that she indeed, like soccermom posted, was never in-love with Nick. I would even argue that she never loved him. But then maybe, my POV is a bit perverse, since I believe Nick was only an "itch" to Kaitlyn's pre-engagement party. Nick was the symbolic "Las Vegas" ... "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" ... so I presume, she can't write about it.

Happy, you have a way with words. Excellent post. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:23 pm

Yet Kaitlyn stated over and over "I'm in love with two guys, and two guys are in love with me". Re-writing history for Shawn's sake? She practically peed her pants when Nick came on the show, slept with him, brought him to final 2, and then dismisses him? She's turned into a mean-girl, IMO. Just say, you had feelings for the guy, but stronger feelings for someone else. No need to put Nick down, makes her look bad - not him. IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:29 pm

Yup, if it was just lust...maybe you shouldn't have told him ILY multiple times? Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He came away sounding good. IMO. He has moved past TOC(that other couple).

TOC (that other couple) who shall remain nameless!!! cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:31 pm

Kaitlyn has always been a "mean girl". She was making fun of the girls the first few episodes of Chris Soules' season then her edit drastically changed and she became invisible until hometown dates.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24