SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by eirekay Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:39 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Kaitlyn has always been a "mean girl". She was making fun of the girls the first few episodes of Chris Soules' season then her edit drastically changed and she became invisible until hometown dates.

I'm so Thumper"esque". I still believe "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:58 pm

Well at least she finally had some nice things to say to Nick in the People blog. Maybe someone edited them in afterwards.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:10 pm

mindless wrote:Well at least she finally had some nice things to say to Nick in the People blog. Maybe someone edited them in afterwards.

^ All of those nice things were offset by the part about her family's input in which she implied that she loved Shawn vs lust for Nick. Just didn't need to be said, IMO. :soapbox
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:18 pm

We all know that Nick carried a torch for Andi last season even after the FRC. We know that he tried multiple times to communicate with him, but was refused. Personally, I never had a problem with that, but I always felt that his post-season actions were responsible for some (a small portion) of the coldness Andi and Josh showed him.

So, there was a little part of my brain that had wondered if the same sort of thing happened this season with Kaitlyn and Shawn. Had Nick tried to communicate in any form with Kaitlyn post-FRC? I don't even mean in a "did you change your mind/will you take me back" sort of way, but in any friendly way at all? Could THAT be the reason that Shawn's panties are in a wad? Still. Months after the FRC. Well, now I have my answer...No. No, Nick never communicated with K or S after the FRC. So, yeah, all of their animosity towards him is this pent up nonsense from the show! Shawn just.can't.let.it.go! Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 2292733854 There were 2 ring toss mockeries made...one on GMA and one on ET. They are so classless. Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 623245435
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:23 pm

^and his "three times a charm, sign up for next season of the bachelorette" on EOnlie. Wait, Josh tweeted that line first!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:41 pm

MiaHawk wrote:We all know that Nick carried a torch for Andi last season even after the FRC. We know that he tried multiple times to communicate with him, but was refused. Personally, I never had a problem with that, but I always felt that his post-season actions were responsible for some (a small portion) of the coldness Andi and Josh showed him.

So, there was a little part of my brain that had wondered if the same sort of thing happened this season with Kaitlyn and Shawn. Had Nick tried to communicate in any form with Kaitlyn post-FRC? I don't even mean in a "did you change your mind/will you take me back" sort of way, but in any friendly way at all? Could THAT be the reason that Shawn's panties are in a wad? Still. Months after the FRC. Well, now I have my answer...No. No, Nick never communicated with K or S after the FRC. So, yeah, all of their animosity towards him is this pent up nonsense from the show! Shawn just.can't.let.it.go! Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 2292733854 There were 2 ring toss mockeries made...one on GMA and one on ET. They are so classless. Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 623245435

Yup, I definitely thought that Nick had contacted Kaitlyn to either lash out at her for leading him on or to try to get her back. I guess I really wanted to give Kaitlyn the benefit of the doubt and didn't want to believe that she could be this heartless and cruel without a reason. Well, I guess it was as simple as her not wanting to p*ss off her boyfriend. As much as I disliked Andi, she had a reason for hating Nick. Kaitlyn, on the other hand, should be thanking Nick as he kept her "sexting and FT-ing until 3 in the morning" dirty secret.

I always try to be as impartial as possible, because I remember how mad I was at Jason/Molly when that whole fiasco happened...and, of course, I later realized that we didn't have the full story and they were not these horrible people the media had made them out to be. I try to see Kaitlyn/Shawn's side in this, but it's hard. Like, even if Nick is the worst person in the world, why not just focus on being engaged rather than make fun of a guy they never have to see or speak to him again?

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:It did seem to go down just like Nick said. The country singer told her "she banged him and turned right around and came over and banged me". Might have substituted some nicer language there.

In light of language, this was snapchatted by Shawn... "Effn loves this girl". https://twitter.com/gracielovesit/status/626236863016103936/photo/1

Wonder if Shawn will refer to Kaitlyn as "this girl" kinda like he did with Nick being the "other guy"...
Maybe he has a thing against names? Can't say them or? scratch

Interesting choice of words. NO?
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:21 pm

Jmho: Kailtyn and Shawn are just two highschoolers who will never grow up but will age and look back and still be talking about Nick and the show. Rolling Eyes They are just like Josh and Andi and even worse, IMO since Nick was a gentleman to both K and Shawn on ATFR.

I recall lots of discussions on this forum that if K&S are still talking about Nick post-show it won't bode well for them. Well, the proof is in the pudding.

jmhoaa
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:23 pm

I just saw the ET interview and yikes, Shawn and Kaitlyn are assholes. Wow.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:24 pm

I can guarantee that future employers will be taking a look at those interviews, when it comes to hiring them for future jobs of reasonable standing. If I was an employer they would not be in my company at all. Respecting your self first then you will respect others, what they are both doing is showing they lack tack and respect for them selves and other. JMHO

Last edited by reason on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:26 pm

Does Kaitlyn have an education?

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:28 pm

And Nick DID do an overhand toss, not that it matters. Shawn said it "fits" that Nick did an underhand toss. What the heck is that supposed to mean, Shawn? Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24