SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:27 pm

Kaitlyn has since omitted that part from the rest of her snap.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:28 pm

Is she reading this board? Interesting if you are reading some of us dont approve of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:41 pm

agentcurls wrote:Kaitlyn has since omitted that part from the rest of her snap.

I noticed that! Oh Kaitlyn!! Glad she is spending time with friends because it is about to get crazy for kaitboo!!! The media rounds start soon!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:00 pm

Funny how Us Weekly seems to write more about Nick (F2) than about Kaitlyn (the lead)!
Seems like Nick is one the who is ratings gold and gets people talking and buying their magazines.
Controversy sells. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:08 pm

That is why I cant understand why he is not the bachelor?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:14 pm

reason wrote:That is why I cant understand why he is not the bachelor?

No reason, no! I can't take a season of full on Nick hate. Two was enough. Find a glorious woman away from TPTB tricks, please Nick, please.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:20 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I thought Kaitlyns was with her grandparents today? no idea

Just my 2 cents 2cents , I don't think that is her grandparents leg/arm. Looks a bit too young and firm. :halo:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I thought Kaitlyns was with her grandparents today? no idea

Just my 2 cents 2cents , I don't think that is her grandparents leg/arm. Looks a bit too young and firm. :halo:

Maybe would should ask GA, Sprite, and Bean some of our Canadians, maybe they stay younger and firmer then us lazy folks in the USA? Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
reason wrote:That is why I cant understand why he is not the bachelor?

No reason, no!  I can't take a season of full on Nick hate.  Two was enough.  Find a glorious woman away from TPTB tricks, please Nick, please.

YES!! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:47 pm

A rainy, quiet and lazy Sunday over here. This would be a good time for someone to "accidentally" post something on SM. Anyone? Picture of a ring, perhaps...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:18 pm

julychild wrote:A rainy, quiet and lazy Sunday over here. This would be a good time for someone to "accidentally" post something on SM. Anyone? Picture of a ring, perhaps...

Quoting myself because boredom! I just stalked everyone's SM accounts hard and noticed that Shawn has unfollowed JJ on Twitter and IG (did he ever follow him on IG?). I haven't read any spoilers for MTA, do you guys know if JJ said anything bad about Shawn or something... Inquiring minds wants to know.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:33 pm

Not alot, but here's something. Cupcake even snapchatted about it:

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Church10
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24