SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:45 pm

LenaActually wrote:Not alot, but here's something. Cupcake even snapchatted about it:

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Church10

That is impressive to me.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:12 am

Not that exciting but Nick liked Kait's Insta from 40 mins ago. We're desperate for new sm behavior laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:23 am

Alanna wrote:Not that exciting but Nick liked Kait's Insta from 40 mins ago. We're desperate for new sm behavior laugh out loud

Alanna, how do you find out what people like on Insta? Do you just go down the list of likes and find people?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:26 am

LenaActually wrote:
Alanna wrote:Not that exciting but Nick liked Kait's Insta from 40 mins ago. We're desperate for new sm behavior laugh out loud

Alanna, how do you find out what people like on Insta? Do you just go down the list of likes and find people?
No, it's on the first tab (following) of the heart menu option. So it doesn't always update the folks you're most interested in seeing but his like happened to come up. I was debating unfollowing him like Twitter but it is interesting to note that he continues to like Kait's posts. So I guess I'll keep following him on Insta laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:34 am

Alanna wrote:I wonder if there's any truth to the Ok! article that Kait was forced to take Nick to f2 over Ben. I just saw that Jessie, Shawn's oldest sis, fav'd it and it seems like Jessie and Kait are friends/in touch from her blog and her snap recap.

Sorry this post is from way earlier today, but I have been thinking what if Shawn really is F2? Would his sister favorite this post because she feels that what the article states happened to the F2, happened to her brother? Maybe Kaitlyn really was crying after her family date with Shawn because she felt bad about involving his whole family. Maybe she did want to send him home before the hometown dates, but the producers would not let her? Maybe she did tell him about the sex to give him an easy way out? And when he did not take it, the producers "made" her keep him to extend the Shawn-Nick rivalry. Maybe she says such nice things about Shawn and his family in all her blogs because she feels guilty about stringing him along and it is her way to expressing how important he and his family were to her? Of course not as likely, but still possible IMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:36 am

Alanna wrote:
LenaActually wrote:

No, it's on the first tab (following) of the heart menu option. So it doesn't always update the folks you're most interested in seeing but his like happened to come up. I was debating unfollowing him like Twitter but it is interesting to note that he continues to like Kait's posts. So I guess I'll keep following him on Insta laugh out loud

Found it! Yeah, his snapchat isn't very interesting either. Just a lot of selfies and clips that have no frame of reference. After the finale I'll probably stop following him as well.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:36 am

Alanna wrote:
LenaActually wrote:

I guess you missed the post that he made with Clint and him. He is truly a great guy that does not hold any grudges seems like some other people should learn from that. So it does not surprise me one bit that he liked one of K 's post.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:02 am

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 11311885_715410268604643_765497698_n
101freefly But just in case, I'm available for The Truth Behind The Tell All. It would be great to have a tell all that could focus on love. I think that's what the show is about. #stopthecorruption #manipulation #goodfriends #teamtony #thebachelorette #thebachelor #loverevolution #stillwaiting Article in STL Magazine coming out August 1 on shelves. Subscribers should have it soon if not now!!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:15 am

Visiting Crosspoint Church in Nashville:

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 Cp11
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:36 am

Maddy wrote:stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 10 11311885_715410268604643_765497698_n
101freefly But just in case, I'm available for The Truth Behind The Tell All. It would be great to have a tell all that could focus on love. I think that's what the show is about. #stopthecorruption #manipulation #goodfriends #teamtony #thebachelorette #thebachelor #loverevolution #stillwaiting Article in STL Magazine coming out August 1 on shelves. Subscribers should have it soon if not now!!

No, just no. And please someone cut his hair.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:34 am

Love sweet Cupcake Chris.

Shawn can take a note out of Cupcake's book and not hold grudges or hold onto negativity/rivalry but instead to think on good things. I am sure that is what Dr C is doing inviting Shawn to church with him.

Dr C also snapchatted that the message from church was to not compare oneself to others as it takes away from your joy and to just focus on the gifts God has given which equip you for your life not someone elses.

Shawn is very, very lucky imo to have a friend like Dr C. :Nod:
I think he could be a very good influence in Shawn's life. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:52 am

Cupcake is a great guy and I respect Shawn for going to church with him. Good for Shawn and Cupcake both. Cupcake is a great guy leading by example.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24