SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:47 pm

I guess it all depends where you place responsibility. 

Nick SM flirting with K. Was he hacked?

Nick going on the show and agreeing to this again? That's on him, unless K managed to forge his sig on the contract. 

Nick having sex with K? I would hope since it was consensual, he was equally as capable of saving fiancée stuff for his next actual fiancée.

Nick proposing? Well, one would hope he was well compensated. Pretty sure he either agreed to do it (or got paid for it). 

Nick is 35, time for him to start taking a little responsibility, I think.

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:47 pm

The rumor is Nick knew he was going to be on this season before filming started. If Nick knew, so did Kait.

The story board was already set when they had the dueling B'ettes the first night. TPTB are to be blamed for everything that occurred this season. The contestants were mere pawns.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:50 pm

Adding that TPTB are mysogonistic pigs.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:I guess it all depends where you place responsibility. 

Nick going on the show and agreeing to this again? That's on him, unless K managed to forge his sig on the contract. 

Nick having sex with K? I would hope since it was consensual, he was equally as capable of saving fiancée stuff for his next actual fiancée.

Nick proposing? Well, one would hope he was well compensated. Pretty sure he either agreed to do it (or got paid for it). 

Nick has always taken responsibility.

He says he has no regrets for following his heart. Kaitlyn was worth it. He has shown that he still thinks this with his recent SM support of Kaitlyn posting very complimentary things about her even after she crushed him at the FRC.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:56 pm

Andi and Kaitlyn are both very self involved.  If you cross them or question them they are angry and mean.  I think trying to blame Nick on both their parts is ridiculous.  I believe Andi's smug behavior caused Nick to act out of emotion at ATFR last year.  I am certain after all the backlash and hatred he "learned his lesson."  I personally did not find his remarks shaming or offensive.  One thing I see very clearly in Nick is his intellect. He also is self reflective and owns his actions.  I am certain he will be prepared for this years ATFR.  What some find calculating and manipulative, I see as smart and witty.  To each his own.  I truly think, pun intended, that at the end of this ATFR Nick will walk away "smelling like a rose" and that will be "refreshing." Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:02 pm

I don't think Andi made Nick lash out at all. I think he's petty, bitter, and so self absorbed that he can't at all fathom that his ex would want nothing to do with him anymore. I shudder to think how he is IRL when he gets dumped or a break up goes wrong. I anticipate it can get very Lifetime movie-ish laugh out loud.

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:02 pm

OnePromise wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I guess it all depends where you place responsibility. 

Nick has always taken responsibility.  

He says he has no regrets for following his heart.  Kaitlyn was worth it.  He has shown that he still thinks this with his recent SM support of Kaitlyn posting very complimentary things about her even after she crushed him at the FRC.

IA. Nick has not said one single negative word against Kaitlyn. He never claimed Kaitlyn or TPTB made him do this or that. Kaitlyn was the one who invited him to stay, and Nick never blamed the sex on her.
For the record, Kaitlyn followed Nick first on sm. Who knows who started flirting first?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't think Andi made Nick lash out at all. I think he's petty, bitter, and so self absorbed that he can't at all fathom that his ex would want nothing to do with him anymore. I shudder to think how he is IRL when he gets dumped or a break up goes wrong. I anticipate it can get very Lifetime movie-ish laugh out loud.

We know for sure he is still very friendly with one of his exes: the one who works at fashion and helped him pick some clothing. They have some very nice sm exchanges.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:08 pm

sdmom wrote:I understand how people don't like Nick from last year's ATFR, but he may act differently this year. Yes, I hope he will stay classy and  be kind. However, after their friendship before filming, having sex with him, possibly more than once, saying ILY to him, I think Nick has every right to ask her WHY? I don't think "refused to be dumped without a fight" is necessarily a bad thing.  We all want Nick to move on, but how can you move on without knowing why? without knowing what I did wrong? Getting a closure is a step towards moving on, IMO. I do hope Kaitlyn will give him that.
As for fame seeking, I remember one beloved bachelor was on reality tv three times consecutively and even wrote a book about his journey. At least, Nick hasn't wrote a book or has a website devoted to his experience. (OOPS, did I just give him the idea to stay relevant after next week?)

The article states that K told him she loved him but her heart was with someone else and even tried to talk to him probably to give him closure. He wasn't having any of it - and walked off. Maybe ATFR, they can sit down things calmly. But since it says he has moved on, I believe he got way more closure than last year.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:11 pm

Nick has never been one to not take responsibility and blame anyone not Andi, Kaitlyn, the producer regardless of how the edit him. He owns up to his part in putting himself out there and at the mercy of the producer

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 17 1f49b  BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 17 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:25 pm

Seabear wrote:Andi and Kaitlyn are both very self involved.  If you cross them or question them they are angry and mean.  I think trying to blame Nick on both their parts is ridiculous.  I believe Andi's smug behavior caused Nick to act out of emotion at ATFR last year.  I am certain after all the backlash and hatred he "learned his lesson."  I personally did not find his remarks shaming or offensive.  One thing I see very clearly in Nick is his intellect. He also is self reflective and owns his actions.  I am certain he will be prepared for this years ATFR.  What some find calculating and manipulative, I see as smart and witty.  To each his own.  I truly think, pun intended, that at the end of this ATFR Nick will walk away "smelling like a rose" and that will be "refreshing." Hugesmile

I find myself to be a very nice and loving woman but if I am crossed or questioned I find I act the same way. I get very defensive so I know where they are coming from. It does not in no way make them the kind of people they are accused of being.

Do we know if Nick tried getting in touch with Kait ATFR to get her to change her mind like he did Andi? I can see where Andi acted like she did after the letter Nick gave her because she did not want to give him any false hope there was a chance. We will see how Kait handles it Monday night.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:27 pm

nannymargie wrote:We all deal with breakups differently and I totally get that.  But I think Nick forgets that there is someone else in the picture that she could have strong feelings for.  He gets too over confident  which he has admitted himself.  That is his where the problem comes in because you just don't know how she is really feeling about that other person.  Not choosing him should tell him everything he needs to know.  There is nothing that he could have done or said that could of changed anything.  In the end her heart belonged to someone else.  End of story.

Re the bolded!!! Boy thinking back to when I was dating, when reading that, had me laugh out loud and sorry about that. So if you are dating someone and they tell you they've met someone else and the relationship is done and they don't or can't give you a reason what happened between the two of you, means that you step back and think a minute and say gee well I wish you both all the best, goodbye!!! scratch

Who does that??? I can think of one time in my own life that I asked the same question and the person couldn't or wouldn't answer either. I must be like Nick because I didn't take it very well either and I wasn't on any TV show. If the person leads someone on and lets them think by words and actions they love you, has sex with you and then dump you the next day, get engaged to the other person that day and then tell the world you loved the other person from day 1, you are to just grin and wish them the best????

I can see that happening, if no feelings/emotions aren't involved!!! How about the pride within, thinking how did I miss read this so badly and wanting to know why?? Now I could see the anger towards him if he just let it all slide and then blast this out at the ATFR!! Yes I could!!! He did try and want to see her for a few minutes away from the cameras and she wouldn't have it!!! Now Meandi skates free and doesn't take any responsibility for any of this???? Sorry not in my books and maybe not in Josh's either. no idea

Kaitlyn isn't worth my 2cents for being all about Shawn from day 1 and yet let Nick get down on his knee to propose!!! That's where I draw the line in any respect I could ever have for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe if no one had done this and she didn't have the guts (let's not forget that she is a 30 YEAR OLD GROWN A$$ WOMAN, likes she keeps trying to tell the world) to spare him his dignity on TV yet!!! (Kind of funny when she asked this same thing of Chris S.) That's been done and she could have done that if she wanted. Yep he was a friend all right!! Man I sure wouldn't want to have a friend like her!!! :headbanging You are good enough to friend on SM but then kick you to curb when she get's what she wanted. What does that say about her???? Did she really say she is 30??? Is that how they act now a days??? Shameful she is!!!
I believe in the saying what goes around, comes around!!! :yes: TV Show or not!!! :yes: As my signature says at the bottom that this is all IMO only.

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 17 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam