SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 am

Did she tell Nick "she loved him" or was in love with him? I missed that.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:02 am

No, there are tabloid reports that she did but I'm not sure if I believe them. On the other hand, CH specifically did say she was in love with both so maybe she'll say it to him in the finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:09 am

^Who do you think leaked that info to the tabs?
Maybe this is one of things Kaitlyn feels negative about towards Nick.
He seemed to air a bit of dirty laundry last time.
It is puzzling that Jillian changed her tune about Nick in her blogs.
I think there is more to the story.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:14 am

Yeah, in my opinion there are only a few things that Nick could have done to make Kaitlyn this angry: lashed out at her for leading him on, bad-mouthed Shawn to her, leaked things to RS and tabloids, and/or moved on romantically immediately making Kaitlyn think that he just went on for attention/never loved her.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:19 am

agentcurls wrote:^Who do you think leaked that info to the tabs?

I wonder too about the source of all these leaks. It could be TPTB drumming up more drama for the finale but if there is anything true, both K and N need to be more discreet with whom they share things with. I think Jillian's retweet of Nicks about kindness was a reminder to all 3 but especially Nick to play nice at ATFR. Imo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:21 am

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, in my opinion there are only a few things that Nick could have done to make Kaitlyn this angry: lashed out at her for leading him on, bad-mouthed Shawn to her, leaked things to RS and tabloids, and/or  moved on romantically immediately making Kaitlyn think that he just went on for attention/never loved her.

It is very likely one or maybe a combination of all of the above.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:35 am

isittrue wrote:

I wonder too about the source of all these leaks.  It could be TPTB drumming up more drama for the finale but if there is anything true, both K and N need to be more discreet with whom they share things with.  I think Jillian's retweet of Nicks about kindness was a reminder to all 3 but especially Nick to play nice at ATFR.  Imo

I think their pre-filming relationship was not a secret. Even Chris Soules said he had heard about it beforehand on the radio interview he did. I can pretty much guarantee that Nick is not spilling to RS, as RS hates Nick and hasn't given Nick the special kindness he gives his "sources", like Clare and Josh. I think it's one of Nock's friends, b/c RS specifically said that someone in Nicks inner circle is not happy with how Nick has changed. I'm sure that a couple of Kaitlyn's friends probably talked to tabloids too. People will do anything for a quick buck.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:05 pm

Honestly, TPTB probably leaked it. They are not happy with Kaitlyn and are stirring up drama for their AFTR. They want smug Nick, defensive Kaitlyn, and jealous Shawn. Not three grow ups.

And just to play devils advocate, if you don't tell F2 you love them and have sex with the multiple times there is nothing to leak. Sorry, but Kaitlyn kept playing by her rules, not TPTB rules and she got burned. I feel no sorrow for her. And extra bonus, but those who aren't fans of Nick get to blame him. Win-win for TPTB. They really should thank Kaitlyn for being such a trainwreck.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:38 pm

Who says Kaitlyn had sex with Nick numerous times, Stuck? We know of 2 or at least can assume the FD was the 2nd. I also don't believe we've heard her say she loves him.

I don't see where Kaitlyn's been negative towards Nick. She seemed complementary in interviews/blogs that I've seen.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:48 pm

albean99 wrote:Who says Kaitlyn had sex with Nick numerous times, Stuck? We know of 2 or at least can assume the FD was the 2nd. I also don't believe we've heard her say she loves him.

I don't see where Kaitlyn's been negative towards Nick. She seemed complementary in interviews/blogs that I've seen.

It is in the latest tabloid report that others up thread were saying Nick leak that, I personally think TPTB leaked as I stated was my opinion. Others here also noticed that she did not leave Nick post HTD, so some think she got intimate again there.

She has done the bare minimum to talk about Nick, ignored the Dublin date and this week ignores him and only discusses his family.

She shares a blog by Jillian that the non-fans of Nick are judging to be anti-Nick and sharing addresses of those who express support for Nick and as a way for her fans to bully them.

Most of this is covered in the other threads especially the media thread if you read it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:56 pm

I just think Nick is a bad judge of what woman is the best fit for him.   I hope he finds his match and has learned from this. 2 show stint that TPTB are not the best matchmakers.

Regarding the blogs, I seriously doubt she shares Jilians blogs to encourage hatred of Nick. fwiw: Nick has favorited anti-Shawn blogs and follows a few bloggers that are pro-Nick. His right of course but just pointing out that he's human too.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:59 pm

I highly doubt Kaitlyn is encouraging anyone to bully Nick or Nick's fans.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam