SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:05 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Nick's consistent demeanor post show and post snapchat fiasco doesn't show me someone in the dark about how it ended. If he really thought she chose no one and then was alerted by snapchat that she had I think there would have atleast been a noticeable downward shift or mood change in pics taken after that. If anything he seems more happy/free since Kaitlyn's spoiler like he doesn't have to keep up suspense everyday. He may play along in what he tweets but atleast doesn't have to pretend in public.

I think he knew too - I can't imagine Nick not asking or Kaitlyn not saying something about Shawn at the rejection. Nick asked Andi if this was about somebody else, when he was rejected, so I would think he would ask again this time.

My theory is still that Nick moved on romantically post-show and that is why Kaitlyn is so angry with him, but Nick doesn't seem to have any anger toward her and seems apologetic about his drama with Shawn. If they had gotten into a fight about Kaitlyn leading him on and/or Shawn being bad for her, I feel like Nick wouldn't be so supportive in his tweets.

This goes along with a discussion about how people handle break ups in the Britt&Brady thread. Nick is a very introspective guy, but also very forgiving. For all the crap last year, he never posted a nasty tweet or anything about lead or F1. He favorited a few, but didn't type any himself. He is not the hater type guy. It is just not him. Both seasons he tweeted with what the fans were watching, not where he was IRL. That is what the lead and cast are supposed to do, yes I am giving stink eye to Kaitlyn here.

Nick has moved on. He is much more noticeably free this summer. I think Kaitlyn's spoiling actually freed him from having to even pretend to be guy who she might change her mind for. I think Nick will always love that Kaitlyn helped him embrace a more spontaneous side of himself and to come closer to learning about himself the kind of woman he needs for long term happiness. Kaitlyn made her choice final and he knows it. Sadly, the kind morning before breakup didn't give Nick the closure he needed, so maybe he needed no I won't marry you to move forward. He got it.
But unlike those who want hate and meanness post-break up that is not Nick. He is not a hot head. He probably thought out the relationship and where he went wrong and is now just grateful for what he learned. Hard for those who can't take responsibility or who need drama to understand. But IMO, that is their problem, not his.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:42 pm

Contrary to edit or how it is made to seem, I just don't think Nick thrives on drama.

I think it depletes his energy and sets his emotional equilibrium off and makes him anxious. I think he seeks to understand rather than to just have drama for drama's sake so I think he is actually glad it is all over and he can breathe and move on without having to pretend he is a possible F1 and him being rejected to marriage is closure he needed.

I also don't think Nick is someone who likes to pretend. Even his tweets while filming were narrating what was going on. And I see his current tweeting doing the same - narrating what he was feeling at the time, etc. Probably cathartic and IMO he does it for more himself more than fans or anyone else - kind of like blogging/journaling. .
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Contrary to edit or how it is made to seem, I just don't think Nick thrives on drama.

I think it depletes his energy and sets his emotional equilibrium off and makes him anxious. I think he seeks to understand rather than to just have drama for drama's sake so I think he is actually glad it is all over and he can breathe and move on without having to pretend he is a possible F1 and him being rejected to marriage is closure he needed.

I also don't think Nick is someone who likes to pretend. Even his tweets while filming were narrating what was going on. And I see his current tweeting doing the same - narrating what he was feeling at the time, etc. Probably cathartic and IMO he does it for more himself more than fans or anyone else - kind of like blogging/journaling. .

Yes, I do see this about Nick for sure. That is why I see him as being an introvert.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:46 pm

IA. I definitely see Nick as an introvert - gets his energy source from within and needs to spend time away from people to get his batteries recharged.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:46 pm

Thought this was really sweet.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 2 CKN_q-gUcAAfMDy
https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/622481557777981441

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:50 pm

OnePromise wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Contrary to edit or how it is made to seem, I just don't think Nick thrives on drama.

Yes, I do see this about Nick for sure.  That is why I see him as being an introvert.  

His reflective nature is what would make him a great B, IMO. Of course I would love that, but he would actually be kinda crazy to say yes.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:34 am

agentcurls wrote:Thought this was really sweet.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 2 CKN_q-gUcAAfMDy
https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/622481557777981441

Boy is like a fine wine...just getting better and better. :fanningfan

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:58 am

He does get better and better.  I love the scruff/beard.  Hope it shows up on ATFR.

"Roses are red, stars are in space, that's one sexy beard attached to your face." :yes:
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:38 am

Nick was getting such mixed messages from Kaitlyn. Even after MTP, she elicited a promise he would love her with all his heart and most likely had sex with him. She had ample opportunity to tell him. "Hey, living in Chi Town is not going to work for me. i have my eye on L.A. and the entertainment industry." Now maybe she did-she could have told him plenty in the fantasy suite behind closed doors. I just do not think Nick or Kaitlyn are very good actors. I firmly believe that if they did not end up with each other, then Kaitlyn was very clear about why they were not a match, either at the FRC or post-show.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:40 am

I agree

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:06 am

remockered wrote:Nick was getting such mixed messages from Kaitlyn.  Even after MTP, she elicited a promise he would love her with all his heart and most likely had sex with him.  She had ample opportunity to tell him. "Hey, living in Chi Town is not going to work for me.  i have my eye on L.A. and the entertainment industry."  Now maybe she did-she could have told him plenty in the fantasy suite behind closed doors.  I just do not think Nick or Kaitlyn are very good actors.  I firmly believe that if they did not end up with each other, then Kaitlyn was very clear about why they were not a match, either at the FRC or post-show.

All Kaitlyn needs to say is she is in love with Shawn. Not why they would not work. JMHO Andi never said that to him.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:16 am

soccermom333 wrote:
remockered wrote:Nick was getting such mixed messages from Kaitlyn.  Even after MTP, she elicited a promise he would love her with all his heart and most likely had sex with him.  She had ample opportunity to tell him. "Hey, living in Chi Town is not going to work for me.  i have my eye on L.A. and the entertainment industry."  Now maybe she did-she could have told him plenty in the fantasy suite behind closed doors.  I just do not think Nick or Kaitlyn are very good actors.  I firmly believe that if they did not end up with each other, then Kaitlyn was very clear about why they were not a match, either at the FRC or post-show.

All Kaitlyn needs to say is she is in love with Shawn.  Not why they would not work.  JMHO  Andi never said that to him.  

They had a relationship that had gone on for months and a solid friendship. IMO, she owed him a bit more of an explanation, since she had also told Nick she loved him and cemented that declaration by making love with him numerous times. I would be confused if I were Nick.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam