SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:09 pm

Some nice photos. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:11 pm

Oh, wow ~ very nice!! :Nod: Oh course, then I can't help but think about K, stuck with the meathead. It brings me joy! giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:14 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Nick makes a great model!!!

http://www.wilhelmina.com/miami/models/mainboard/men/887423/nick-viall

Indeed he does! It's weird because I didn't find him attractive at all when he first showed up last season and the bio pic of him was absolutely awful. But turns out he's actually very photogenic. The beard suits him so well!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:30 pm

That photographer is very good...not that Nick isn't good looking himself. If he quits his Salesforce job for full time modeling , I'm quitting him!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:47 pm

^ Haha, dude he has a good job at Salesforce! I hope its just a side gig (modeling). He looks good though and Wilhelmina is impressive (right?)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:48 pm

sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:
ElonM wrote:Good Morning AmericaVerified account ‏@GMA  10m10 minutes ago
Have a question for the @BacheloretteABC's @viallnicholas28? Tweet them at us using #TheBachelorette!

Does this mean he will be on GMA tomorrow?

Can I ask what would make you think that?

To me, it seems like they want to interview Nick so they are looking for feedback from the viewers. Maybe I read it wrong? no idea

Good point, thanks. CS was announced on GMA as the next lead. The only reason I remember that is because I looked it up last night, then I saw your GMA post today, so I really didn't know if I missed something about Nick going on GMA. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:53 am

california90 wrote:^ Haha, dude he has a good job at Salesforce! I hope its just a side gig (modeling). He looks good though and Wilhelmina is impressive (right?)

Wilhelmina is a legit name, but I'm pretty sure he was signed by a Chicago outpost and not the main NYC agency.  So I'm pretty sure it's just a side gig to make some extra $$$ and at 34/35 he isn't going to be a full time model.  Hasn't quit his day job and it seems like he was allowed to work during the season.

Like I said, I'm glad that all of the professional pics were done for a reason and weren't just random and weird.  If Nick can't get the girl, at least it looks like he might be able to get paid.

ETA:  Looked at the page again, and he's at the legit-legit Wilhelmina and not just an outpost; although he is part of the Midwest/Miami group and not the LA or NYC group.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:10 am

GA posted on here awhile back for Nick to go into modelling and he listened. Nick knows when to take good advice yes
And we are thankful to you GA and Nick for making this happen :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:03 am

wow! I'm in love/lust....both :yes:

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:22 am

This modeling thing Nick is doing is not a terrible thing AT ALL. giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:42 am

I haven't been a fan of his modelling photos lately. But that link ^^^

Daayuuuummmmm. The boy is looking fineeeeeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:49 am

So since some asked, I have been in love with two people at once. Grew up very Catholic and was sure that I would marry my first. We were great for a little under a year and then started to out grow each other, he even physically cheated, but we had to marry. During the final two years of our four year relationship, I met and fell in love with someone else. We got each other and to quote Sharleen, spoke each other's languages. We were very touchy and huggy, but never even kissed until I broke up with guy number one. Sadly in my two years to wisen up he met his wife of 19 years and going. I honestly didn't get over him until I met husband number two. I married husband number one thinking I could make it work, since my soulmate was already with someone else. So yeah, I held that torch for 15 years.

That said, Kaitlyn, IMO, was in lust with both Nick and Shawn and has hopefully started to really love Shawn. But that is a danger when you are overtly physical and in the moment (anyone else hate that phrase now?). It is easy to fall in lust and confuse it with love and why her greatest worry was not someone falling out of love with her, but her falling out of love with them.

I am glad Nick took the high road and didn't get in the mud with CM at AFTR.

For those who are so sick of Nick, do you feel this with all the leads now? Cause sorry, but at least Nick took more time off than they did and IMO, he was more genuine about finding love than Chris Soule or princess MeAndI. TWT, if I think MeKaitlyn was sincere or not.

ETA, so Nick is a sell out for modeling? Okay whatever. He is still very much employed and liked at Salesforces. I know that is probably confusing since most who go on this show more than once are trying to escape their real life jobs. Nick actually is just talented enough to both and plenty of woman and probably men find him hot enough, so good for him. Now if he quits Salesforce to become Zoolander, I will mock right beside you.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam