SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:10 pm

He has had so much airtime.  I'm really tired of seeing him.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:27 pm

[quote="soccermom333"]
isittrue wrote:All I can say is be careful what you wish for.  Remember a lot of people wanted Chris S. and Kait to be leads - and .... Nick is way better playing the sweet, naïve F2 IMO.  He does not need the Bachelor to find a wife or garner public support or publicity.  Seems he is getting all that already.  jmho

First, I firmly believe his family and he are very good at communicating and supporting each other. So I will let them worry about that. They can take care of that and whatever decision is reached will be the best for them. 
Second and more importantly, IMO, we have an active moderator system on this forum to deal with issues. I am not worried about that. 
Third, I would prefer not to see him as the next TB, however my opinion in that matter means little in those dynamics. It will be what it will be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:43 pm

I think our wonderful mods would have their hands full and stay extra busy dealing with a season of Nick.  Also, I think the fan forums would have to be established extremely early in the season/filming process and would be well used.  But I don't think they'd have any problems locking threads, editing posts and temporarily or permanently banning anyone that was causing too much chaos and refused to follow the rules. Smiley  

I personally would prefer Nick not let MF and co. have a 3rd time to run him over with the bus and mess with his mind or leave him broken hearted again.  But if he's willing to put himself through it all again, then he pretty much deserves what ever they do to him.  Because TPTB are not your friends (to borrow kasha's famous line).  So hopefully, he really thinks long and hard about it and talks with friends and family to get everyone thoughts to help him weigh pros and cons and make whatever decision is best for them all.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:06 pm

Some want Nick to be the next lead ... because after "suffering" through the last 2 seasons, he deserves the gig ... deserves it? He deserves to find his wife, a woman that would truly LOVE him.

Let me paraphrase ... there's a scientific water-marine lab, where the big mammals undertake series of experiments, daily punctures with a needle, blood check-ups, sound sensitivity, object recognition, each in their own aquarium, intense physical and mental testings, with tons of fish at their disposal for intensified feeding in order to make them ready for breeding ... they suffer ... they are not in natural environment ... they are taken away from their families ... they are alone in the hands of their care-givers/warders ... and since one was so wonderful experimental subject ... his reward would be ...
to give him his own show ... where he will have to jump at the whistle to stun the viewers ... clap his fins for making the audience laugh ... slide on the deck to let all the "kids" touch him ... while still being kept in captivity and having all the previous tests performed on the daily basis ... because the star of the show has to be in the best "shape" for the public.
I'd say ... "Free Willy!" ... unfortunately even Keiko (Willy) despite getting his supervised freedom never got to meet his family again or find a mate.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:35 pm

Great movie, happy!  But, I don't exactly think of an imprisoned Orca whale when I think of Nick.  Like any contestant, he's always had a right to say yes or no to appearing on this show.  If he's self obsessed enough to sign up a third time, he should go for it.

Fortunately, Nick has a hand which can hold a pen which can sign a contract.  Poor Willy only had fins.   Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:44 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Great movie, happy!  But, I don't exactly think of an imprisoned Orca whale when I think of Nick.  Like any contestant, he's always had a right to say yes or no to appearing on this show.  If he's self obsessed enough to sign up a third time, he should go for it.

Fortunately, Nick has a hand which can hold a pen which can sign a contract.  Poor Willy only had fins.   Smiley

Signing up a third time does not make him "self obsessed" IMO. It makes him willing to take a risk, go on an adventure and think outside of the box. I see these attributes in Nick, so it would make sense that he might consider handing out roses himself. And what is so bad about going on a reality show? How many of us would say, "No" if offered the chance? I'd wager just the fact that this is a board about a reality tv show... Not many of us would give up the opportunity. Does that make us "self obsessed"? Not in my opinion.

So if he signs up, does that mean that he deserves whatever edit he gets? Well it means that he knew that he could get a bad edit. It is a tv show after all and ratings are supreme. He knows that. But if he signs, he is still willing to risk it for the adventure of it all. The chance to find his love in an epic, once in a lifetime way... Well not quite "once". giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:53 pm

I agree with you AlwaysTulips ... it's Nick's choice ... as some say, that's what differentiates us from the animals ... we, humans, we have a reason (intellect) ... and still while I watch Animal Planet, I often prefer animal's logic ... "they only do it for the survival" ...
Nick's survived ... 2x ... going in for the 3rd ... is "asking for it". And it's completely unnecessary, IMO. But ... then again, even in nature, we have hyenas and vultures ready for the dead meat ... so I'm sure it won't be in vain for somebody.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:00 pm

I thought CM made it clear Nick is not in the running. Being f2 and doing media rounds the question always comes up, so we not even sure he is being considered. It's his decision and his choice ultimately.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 38 1f49b  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 38 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:06 pm

Does GMA always interview f2? If so, which f2 has been on?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:13 pm

That's a good question, sdmom. I don't know which others, but of course, Nick did it last year, too.

OnePromise, I would say no to a reality show. Every time. (But, I don't rule out being self obsessed.) Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 38 2498057887
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:59 pm

I'm not sure why anyone would think our forum would change if Nick was the Bachelor. There are rules that everyone follows regardless of who the lead is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:12 pm

I don't think the forum would change because I believe that most if not all of the members would keep it classy and follow the rules...and any that didn't would be taken care of by the mods. But I do think there would be a very DEFINITE divide in the forum...those who love Nick and those who don't.

I personally would be trying to tiptoe along the fence line as I don't hate the guy but certainly don't think he walks on water either. I think he's got some faults and I think TPTB would manipulate the crap out of him and every girl on the show. I think it would be GREAT television.

But I thought this season was good too. I think K got the right guy FOR HER and I think Nick ended up exactly where he should have...with a much better edit and very likely in the running for the Bach role. I think if K would have picked Nick they wouldn't have lasted long. Just my opinion.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam