SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:15 pm

Bringing my post over from the episode thread:

I can't help but think there is more to the story to as to why Shawn hates Nick. Shawn brought up on ATFR that he did not hate Nick because of his past season but rather because he had heard things in the house about Nick. Shawn repeated that twice so maybe there is more to the story that we don't know about.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:17 pm

If Nick is the bachelor I am 1000% certain that this forum that I love so much, will remain in good hands with the exceptional moderators that we have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:20 pm

isittrue wrote:Bringing my post over from the episode thread:

I can't help but think there is more to the story to as to why Shawn hates Nick. Shawn brought up on ATFR that he did not hate Nick because of his past season but rather because he had heard things in the house about Nick. Shawn repeated that twice so maybe there is more to the story that we don't know about.

If something had happen in the house, I believe it would have been said and out already. I dont think Clint and JJ did any thing wrong either and look how Shawn is treating them along with Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:20 pm

To each his own but that sounds like the usual vague b.s. from someone who has no real reason to hate someone, know they have no real reason and know how stupid and bad they look for their irrational hate so they pull out the, "it's other stuff." But yet coincidentally, they never actually state what that other stuff is. But if they say it enough and make it sound mysterious enough, some might buy it and spin whatever tale suits them.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:28 pm

I think Nick probably has a presence about him in person that draws one to him and makes people very aware of him and either one likes this or one gets insecure around him.

That's what I saw with both Josh and Shawn. That they both still talking/tweeting about Nick proves this, because Nick is F2 so being a sore winner means they are jealous/insecure about themselves.

I think it has more to do with a lack of career. Guys and egos when it comes to finances/money are probably the bigger thing they use to guage their own success rather than looks/trophy wife. :Nod:

Nick has no girl but has a career, Shawn has the girl but no job/career.

Imo, Nick seems happier and more confident now than Shawn does (who still tweeted about Nick nothing to gain for him personally there since he has the girl).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:29 pm

A couple of bits from realitytvworld that I thought were interesting.

Just wanted to get some more thoughts on your mindset during the proposal and how it felt driving away in the limo.  I mean, I know it wasn't easy, but I just wanted to know if you can elaborate some more and tell me how you felt?

And, you know, there was a moment when I first started talking that I got emotional.  And she kind of grabbed my hand and told me it was "okay."  And I kind of took that as a very positive sign.  And then at that point, I was kind of all in, so to speak, in terms of saying what I had to say and pouring my heart out.

When we saw you on the After the Final Rose with Andi, you seemed devastated and truly heartbroken, whereas this time with Kaitlyn, you definitely seemed a lot more reserved.  I think more angry than sad.  Can you speak about that a little?  Were you as upset with Kaitlyn's breakup as you were with Andi Dorfman or how were they different?

Yeah, it was very different.  And it's kind of hard to explain.  I will say that the breakup of Kaitlyn was far more -- it was far more difficult at first.  And, you know, it's funny, like, I might not be directly answering your question, so I apologize.

But people have asked me what it's like to watch the show, right?  And so, I remember watching it with Andi.  And it wasn't as difficult for me to watch it.  For example, when she was on dates with other guys and making out with other guys.  It was far more difficult this time watching it back, which I did.

And I think it was because, you know, with Andi, my only relationship with Andi was inside that realm of The Bachelor.  And with Kaitlyn, you know, I knew her before, right?  We never met in person.  We had built this relationship.  And it was just -- it was more difficult.

And so, at the same time, I think because of that, you know, trust being broken, and how things played out, and Kaitlyn taking me all the way to a proposal, I think has also and in some ways, allowed me to accept it.

I really didn't have any questions about Kaitlyn.  There weren't really any unknowns.  It was like once she made that decision, it was like, "Yeah, I'm heartbroken and sad, but you made that decision, and I need to accept it and move on."  And I think with Andi having had gone through that process, I think there was a lot of confusion.

And, you know, I hadn't had a chance to speak with her.  I really felt like I didn't know what the heck happened, and I think it was harder for me to just let go of it.  And I think I was really just anticipating After the Final Rose to get that closure from Andi.

I feel like with Kaitlyn, I didn't really need After the Final Rose to move forward.  And I think by the time yesterday happened, you know, I had already accepted her decision.  I didn't need any specific answers to get closure from her, if that makes sense. So is this -- I feel like it was just a more real experience, just because of the pre-existing relationship.

I thought it was pretty interesting that he mentions trust being broken. That was exactly the reason that I thought he seemed very over it with Kaitlyn. I think he realized that she simply wasn't the person who he thought she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:34 pm

Good Post CP.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:09 pm

The more and more I hear and read from Nick, the more convinced I am that this is all a setup for him to be the next Bachelor....

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:16 pm

It could be at this point. Let's face it the ratings for the show, IMO, were from him and not the 2 clowns. The clowns had 6 minutes of an hour show together. No proposal, no highlights and no clown bloopers.
The F2 is getting a lot of post face time with interviewers. 
However, if what you are saying is that this was the plan from the inception, I think they planned for a couple scenarios and are waiting to see which will be the most lucrative.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:25 pm

I like his answer to that Andi and Kait question. I remember writing a post speculating along those lines. He knew Kaitlyn so much better that there weren't any what if's tormenting him like there were with Andi. Makes sense. I like how he's able to analyze his feelings so well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:35 pm

The producers it seems have talk to him about the role of the bachelor watch the interview with Nancy Odell on ET

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It could be at this point. Let's face it the ratings for the show, IMO, were from him and not the 2 clowns. The clowns had 6 minutes of an hour show together. No proposal, no highlights and no clown bloopers.
The F2 is getting a lot of post face time with interviewers. 
However, if what you are saying is that this was the plan from the inception, I think they planned for a couple scenarios and are waiting to see which will be the most lucrative.

It just seems the whole Nick coming back on and being sent home at f2 is a planned storyline and who knows perhaps K and S are part of it as well? Nick continues to get sympathy and K and S get to be together in the end... Even having Nicks family at AtFr.. Odd. Still trying to work through this theory in my mind however but something is def up IMO.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam