SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:51 pm

isittrue wrote:Bringing my post over from the episode thread:

I can't help but think there is more to the story to as to why Shawn hates Nick. Shawn brought up on ATFR that he did not hate Nick because of his past season but rather because he had heard things in the house about Nick. Shawn repeated that twice so maybe there is more to the story that we don't know about.

Personally, I don't think it is hard to figure out why Shawn would hate Nick, even if he is having a hard time understanding it himself. It was clear to Shawn that Nick was the serious competition, the one who could really take his girl. Instinct kicks in, no matter how much you try to justify it all with "the situation" and so on; Nick was different because he did have a previous relationship with Kate, and that was something Shawn just couldn't swallow. Remember when he asked her why she couldn't trust in what was already there?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:55 pm

Nick is looking FINE in the modelling photos. I'm thinking that it could be a kick for him for a time. It won't last, of course, so he will always have his brain, his talent in his profession to go back to, if he has left it.

If doors open, why shouldn't he walk through? ... you only live once and life is an adventure. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:00 pm

isittrue wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It could be at this point. Let's face it the ratings for the show, IMO, were from him and not the 2 clowns. The clowns had 6 minutes of an hour show together. No proposal, no highlights and no clown bloopers.
The F2 is getting a lot of post face time with interviewers. 
However, if what you are saying is that this was the plan from the inception, I think they planned for a couple scenarios and are waiting to see which will be the most lucrative.

It just seems the whole Nick coming back on and being sent home at f2 is a planned storyline and who knows perhaps K and S are part of it as well?  Nick continues to get sympathy and K and S get to be together in the end... Even having Nicks family at AtFr.. Odd. Still trying to work through this theory in my mind however but something is def up IMO.

Nick has said over and over that the only reason he went on the show was for K only. Nick has a wonderful family that was there to support him at the AFTR. The way S and K have conducted themselves on interviews and SM have been nothing but truly childish and rude about Nick. Nick has been extremely classy in all his interviews and has not said anything negative about this classless couple. I highly doubt that anything is up it is very clear Nick has moved on and really does not want anything to do with these two imature couple. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:13 pm

If Nick had moved on and wanted nothing to do with them, then why all the questions, dog faced looks during ATFR? Why not just say I wish you the best, I am fine and move on. He was given the floor by CH and he took it and more. If he is as he said over her then why did he need his family there for support….to garner sympathy and try and convince TPTB that he should be the next bachelor? I don't know but I don't think Nick is as Lilly white as he would like us to believe. JMHO is that he is campaigning hard to be the next bachelor.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:21 pm

eliza3 wrote:If Nick had moved on and wanted nothing to do with them, then why all the questions, dog faced looks during ATFR?   Why not just say I wish you the best, I am fine and move on.  He was given the floor by CH and he took it and more.   If he is as he said over her then why did he need his family there for support….to garner sympathy and try and convince TPTB that he should be the next bachelor?   I don't know but I don't think Nick is as Lilly white as he would like us to believe.   JMHO is that he is campaigning hard to be the next bachelor.

You might be right. Nick of all people knows that Kaitlyn wasn't free to let him go earlier so I think he was just trying to make a point. He made it clear on GMA that if asked he'd be there. I really hope that doesn't happen. Three times not the charm imo. no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:23 pm

It's really hard to be rejected. 
It's even harder to be rejected twice.
It's even harder to be rejected on tv for the world to see.
It's even harder to be rejected on tv twice for the world to see.
Now put it all out there for live tv. 
I think you get where I'm going. 
Then you have the lovely and renowned Chris Manson throwing one loaded, barbed question after another.  
I think it would be like walking blindfolded through a land mind. 
Not sure if I saw any water sitting on the coffee table, but my mouth would be so D-R-Y from nerves. He was literally on stage live for the majority of the show. This was TPTB's doing, not Nick's. Who knows if Nick was aware it would be this interminably long. 
I think I did hear Nick wish the couple well. I think I did hear him say let bygones be bygones.  I think I did see him place his hand on top of Shawn's once and a photo is here on this forum floating around somewhere. 
If his family was there to offer moral support--well good for him and them. I would want my family there and would want to be there for my loved ones. What a blessing to have family support and love. So many don't.
No one is lily white. I don't think Nick or his family see him as such.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:25 pm

eliza3 wrote:If Nick had moved on and wanted nothing to do with them, then why all the questions, dog faced looks during ATFR?   Why not just say I wish you the best, I am fine and move on.  He was given the floor by CH and he took it and more.   If he is as he said over her then why did he need his family there for support….to garner sympathy and try and convince TPTB that he should be the next bachelor?   I don't know but I don't think Nick is as Lilly white as he would like us to believe.   JMHO is that he is campaigning hard to be the next bachelor.

Yeah. I've never seen a more self-important f2 in the history of the show.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:26 pm

rose bud GA can I offer you this rose please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:29 pm

Nick is doing interviews because I am sure the producers want him to do it. I am sure if it was up to him he might have headed home already. I cant read his mind but it is MHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:31 pm

reason wrote:Nick is doing interviews because I am sure the producers want him to do it.  I am sure if it was up to him he might have headed home already.  I cant read his mind but it is MHO.

But if he is not interested in anything except going back to his normal life…not campaigning to be the next bachelor…why would what the producers want matter to him. The season is over.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:35 pm

I have not seen him campaigning for the bachelor, he was asked a question Nick with his honest self answered, he is looking for love, if offer the role of the bachelor, I would say take it and let the chips fall where they may.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:36 pm

eliza3 wrote:
reason wrote:Nick is doing interviews because I am sure the producers want him to do it.  I am sure if it was up to him he might have headed home already.  I cant read his mind but it is MHO.

But if he is not interested in anything except going back to his normal life…not campaigning to be the next bachelor…why would what the producers want matter to him.   The season is over.

It's been like 2 days since the show has ended. I feel like media always wants to talk to the F2 as well for at least week. I'm sure he'll go back to his normal life soon.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam