SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:22 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Nick has yet another underwear post on IG, he and SWSNBN sure are kindred spirits. laugh out loud

Oh, Nick. Please stop. I want to like you again, but it's hard when you do things like this that make my eyes hurt.

It's a picture posted before.... looks like a modeling picture. I think he's trying to be funny. He does not have his underwear hanging on the toaster in the kitchen.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:54 pm

peggy0221 wrote:^ you mean that b***h who hangs her undie in the kitchen and shows the world? 

I think it's an insult to Nick to even compare his pic to that one. Suspect

Yup, that one. Just noting the similarity. Hugesmile

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:18 pm

bleuberry wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:^ you mean that b***h who hangs her undie in the kitchen and shows the world? 

I think it's an insult to Nick to even compare his pic to that one. Suspect

Yup, that one. Just noting the similarity. Hugesmile

I do not see the similarity at all Nick did a photo session for a professional photographer for a friend.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:20 pm

I get it. People who find him irresistible will lurve his IG posts in his undies. I'm embarrassed for this 35 year old. Suspect

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:32 pm

bleuberry wrote:I get it. People who find him irresistible will lurve his IG posts in his undies. I'm embarrassed for this 35 year old. Suspect

I do not worship or put Nick on a pedestal I just like him because to me he is very unique but the difference between us is I do not follow people that I do not like. It is a waste of my time and really do not care what they are doing.

I do not find it one bit embarrassing no matter what his age is I think he looks great and has a very nice body so why not show it off while he can.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:48 pm

whit90 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I get it. People who find him irresistible will lurve his IG posts in his undies. I'm embarrassed for this 35 year old. Suspect

I do not worship or put Nick on a pedestal I just like him because to me he is very unique but the difference between us is I do not follow people that I do not like. It is a waste of my time and really do not care what they are doing.

I do not find it one bit embarrassing no matter what his age is I think he looks great and has a very nice body so why not show it off while he can.

Agreed Whit. He was hired by a modeling agency and a very similar photo of him is posted on their website to advertise him to potential clients. This is not a big deal.

He looks great and should show off his assets, IMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:49 pm

whit90 wrote:

I don't get that logic. We've all posted about Nick, K, and S, whether we like them or not. We may not follow them on SM but we sure do discuss them quite a bit on here. Isn't that sort of the same? It defeats the purpose of discussion, if we all stopped 'wasting' time talking about these people, general discussion threads would be useless.

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:51 pm

IA whit. Why not take the opportunity. I don't think anyone should refrain from doing anything they are interested in because of their age. If it makes sense, then do it IMHO. There may be those that don't care for him, who will never agree with what he does, and he knows it, and doesn't care.

Look at David Beckham and he's 40! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:00 pm

Ok so I was curious. David Beckham who has no shortage of underwear ad photos has yet to post one on his IG. laugh out loud #truestory #mindblown Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 71 3806527698

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:11 pm

DB gets paid millions of dollars by the companies he represents who do all the advertising for him. He doesn't need SM.

No comparison IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:19 pm

I don't see what the big deal is?  He was apparently signed on by a modeling agency, so what the heck.  He looks great!
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:29 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I don't see what the big deal is?  He was apparently signed on by a modeling agency, so what the heck.  He looks great!

Agreed. If he was my man, I'd advise him to post away!!! He works hard to stay in shape at his "old age" of 35 and should be able to show it off without having defend his character and motivations.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam