SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:04 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Pardon me if I may sound grumpy  and of course JMO but I disagree with this notion of "Nick fatigue." That is probably not a good way to phrase it since one feeling something such as "Nick fatigue" is not something to dispute, if you feel it, you feel it but I guess it puzzles me since in reality, Nick has been a part of 1.5 seasons total in this franchise. So many others are on their 3rd show. Nick was off TV a year before showing up again while a handful of others in seasons past and this one are within months of their last airing or fresh from their other season. To read some of the comments you'd think he was actually at Bukowski level of 5. Again, I understand and can respect that others do not share my positive feelings towards him I just think it is puzzling some of the things people get irritated with him for.  

I love me some Nick, but I think that some get "Nick fatigue" because he was such a big part of both the past two seasons of the Bachelorette.  He was the main event, even eclipsing the final happy couple both years.  He was also the "eye of the storm"... "Making waves, not ripples".  So some might have just gotten a little seasick in the process.  

I like the controversy and realness that Nick brings, so the storms don't bother me.  I actually look forward to them.  Without the rough seas it is difficult to enjoy the calm ones, IMO.  I thoroughly enjoy the range of emotions we as viewers are able to watch when Nick is the center of attention.  Bring on more of Nick! Hugesmile

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:02 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Pardon me if I may sound grumpy  and of course JMO but I disagree with this notion of "Nick fatigue." That is probably not a good way to phrase it since one feeling something such as "Nick fatigue" is not something to dispute, if you feel it, you feel it but I guess it puzzles me since in reality, Nick has been a part of 1.5 seasons total in this franchise. So many others are on their 3rd show. Nick was off TV a year before showing up again while a handful of others in seasons past and this one are within months of their last airing or fresh from their other season. To read some of the comments you'd think he was actually at Bukowski level of 5. Again, I understand and can respect that others do not share my positive feelings towards him I just think it is puzzling some of the things people get irritated with him for.  

I think it's because he was basically the "star" of both seasons. Although Chris B will have been on 5 shows, he's not the star and he's not someone that people talk about all the time. He was the least interesting in Emily's F4 and was never a real contender, his appearance on Andi's season was for 30 seconds and just a staged disaster no one cared about, his romance with Elise was not talked about much, and I think he comes on this season pretty late. BIP/BP also don't have the ratings that Bachorette or Bachelor do, so a lot of people probably haven't even even seen him in the summer shows. I think Nick's situation is completely different b/c he was, by far, the most talked about contestant for two seasons of the Bachelorette and got the majority of the ATFR screen time, at the expense of the "happy" couple.

Personally for me, Nick was the best part of this season. I probably wouldn't have even watched if he hadn't  been on. I think the Nick fatigue is starting now, though. I'm a Nick fan (although that might be changing), and I can just imagine how non-Nick fans feel; he's talked about more than  k/s, BIP, or any other contestant. For me, it would be comparable to Andi being the Bachelorette twice in a row and then there being talk of her doing it a third time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:28 am

I only watch the bach as a casual viewer but for Nick's season I get invested. There is just something about him that makes me want to analyse and discuss these relationships on the show with you guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:37 am

I haven't watched the Bachelor since Brad 2.0's season (except for sporadic episodes of JuanP's). Sean & Chris were sooooo boring!! I would've watched an Arie season and I would definitely watch a Nick season (even though I think he should run as far and as fast as he can from Fleiss & Co).

I'm even losing interest in the Bachelorette - Ashley's season was the last time that I really watched a bachelorette from start to finish.

IMO, they would be stupid not to cast Nick as the lead, but he should definitely say no...

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:43 am

happydays wrote:I only watch the bach as a casual viewer but for Nick's season I get invested. There is just something about him that makes me want to analyse and discuss these relationships on the show with you guys.

Yes, invested is a great description! He makes the viewers care about the outcome whether you love him or not. You want to see how it turns out.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:25 pm

DMBFan wrote:I haven't watched the Bachelor since Brad 2.0's season (except for sporadic episodes of JuanP's). Sean & Chris were sooooo boring!! I would've watched an Arie season and I would definitely watch a Nick season (even though I think he should run as far and as fast as he can from Fleiss & Co).  

I'm even losing interest in the Bachelorette - Ashley's season was the last time that I really watched a bachelorette from start to finish.

IMO, they would be stupid not to cast Nick as the lead, but he should definitely say no...

I definitely agree with you that so many of the seasons are boring, IMO. If it were not for the forum and some sleuthing/spoilers, I don't know how invested I would be. I certainly will not continue to view BIP.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
DMBFan wrote:I haven't watched the Bachelor since Brad 2.0's season (except for sporadic episodes of JuanP's). Sean & Chris were sooooo boring!! I would've watched an Arie season and I would definitely watch a Nick season (even though I think he should run as far and as fast as he can from Fleiss & Co).  

I definitely agree with you that so many of the seasons are boring, IMO. If it were not for the forum and some sleuthing/spoilers, I don't know how invested I would be. I certainly will not continue to view BIP.

Me too! I don't post much anymore, but I still come back here every season though. If this site went kaput, I would probably never care about anything bachelor or bachelorette-related again!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:50 pm

I come to the forum just to chat and keep abreast of things going on in the bachelor/ette world but still watch when I can. Been here is more exciting than the show most of the time. I love the sleuthing and knowing that this board is in its A game on all things bachelor/ette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:04 pm

I don't want to hijack the thread, but then I guess I am. cantstopl
There are lots of other threads we chat and have fun on that have nothing to do with Reality TV. Please feel free to join in.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Nick has yet another underwear post on IG, he and SWSNBN sure are kindred spirits. laugh out loud

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:49 pm

^ you mean that b***h who hangs her undie in the kitchen and shows the world? 

I think it's an insult to Nick to even compare his pic to that one. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nick has yet another underwear post on IG, he and SWSNBN sure are kindred spirits. laugh out loud

Oh, Nick. Please stop. I want to like you again, but it's hard when you do things like this that make my eyes hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam