SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:40 am

^^^ Wow, when was this?  Definitely think this shows Ben is definitely the next bachelor. ;)  jmo Don't mean to upset any Nick fans. Just my opinion that is going to be Ben.

Last edited by soccermom333 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:41 am

Seems like a bit of tit for tat. All three are desperate and immature IMO.

ETA: Assuming that the CDL article is even accurate.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The trashiest rag mag of all

Exactly!  It's the lowest of the lows of rag mags.  I wouldn't believe anything they said on their site, no matter who it's about.

ETA:  how did they get early access to an article in L&S that hasn't come out yet? Suspect
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:47 am

The main source is not CDL but l&s who quotes Nick directly. The newest issue has a pic of K and S stating they are under attack and secrets revealed. The fact that Nick is quoted directly and not a source leads credence to the article imo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:49 am

isittrue wrote:The main source is not CDL but l&s who quotes Nick directly.  The newest issue has a pic of K and S stating they are under attack and secrets revealed. The fact that Nick is quoted directly and not a source leads credence to the article imo

Thanks isitrue! I definitely think if he recently gave these quotes, he is not the next bachelor. JMO ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:49 am

No it does not lead credence to anything. Unless US mag have it in their story I dont believe the i that is put in that article but you can believe anything you want to believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:50 am

I read on another board that a reputable source says contract in place for new bachelor and has for a while.  Think it's Ben H too

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:55 am

isittrue wrote:Sorry but going to the tabs about Shawn and Kait is classless and attention seeking IMO.  Taking the high road is saying no comment like everyone wanted k and s to do.  

I think that they are ALL classless and attention-seeking. Not one person here is taking the high road.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:05 am

soccermom333 wrote:
isittrue wrote:The main source is not CDL but l&s who quotes Nick directly.  The newest issue has a pic of K and S stating they are under attack and secrets revealed. The fact that Nick is quoted directly and not a source leads credence to the article imo

Thanks isitrue!  I definitely think if he recently gave these quotes, he is not the next bachelor.  JMO ;)

Well Andi threw JP under the bus, and she got the next lead.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachinfo Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:25 am

isittrue wrote:I read on another board that a reputable source says contract in place for new bachelor and has for a while.  Think it's Ben H too

If there is a signed contract, the bach is not Ben. As far as he goes, there may be a contract written, but it is not signed, as of right now at least. Did they say who their source was?

Bachinfo

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:31 am

Bachinfo wrote:
isittrue wrote:I read on another board that a reputable source says contract in place for new bachelor and has for a while.  Think it's Ben H too

If  there is a signed contract, the bach is not Ben.  As far as he goes, there may be a contract written, but it is not signed, as of right now at least.  Did they say who their source was?

Are you speculating? You talk as if you may have inside info.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:34 am

reason wrote:No it does not lead credence to anything.  Unless US mag have it in their story I dont believe the i that is put in that article but you can believe anything you want to believe.

ITA Reason...Nothing coming out on CDL (and L & S for that matter) is to be trusted as the truth. There is an article just below that "states" how Angelina Jolie stormed-out on Brad (Oh My Brad!) because of Brad's baby with Jennifer A... resting my case here Smiley It appears that they are taking bit and pieces of many comments said at the ATFR show, and other post-show interviews, and maybe even some fan forums, would not be surprised JMO

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 74 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam