SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:19 pm

Thank you Sean

@SeanLowe09: 5 Things You Wouldn’t Know About Me if You Only Watched Wife Swap [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:30 pm

Here we are attempting to take a pic with the sun in our eyes. Didn't work. Click the link in my profile to read my thoughts on last night's wife swap. (Boy, heart, bride)by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:42 pm

Adorbs

"I love my big sissy. And eating. I love eating." - Chubby Baby Cat [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @catherinegiudici<

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:55 pm

lipsis wrote:Thank you Sean

@SeanLowe09: 5 Things You Wouldn’t Know About Me if You Only Watched Wife Swap [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great as always Mr. Lowe

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:34 pm

Proud of Sean and Catherine!! Love the blog!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:25 pm

He always has a message that everyone can learn from. Great blog!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:54 pm

Awww he picked her up at the airport with their babies

Josie Burke ‏@JosieRaeBurke
I'm stuck on my airplane still but my mom just saw @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici at the airport?!???

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:57 pm

^Cute! I bet the girls were all excited. And Sean too I guess. laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:59 pm

I swear if I ever ran into them with the girls, I dont know who I'd be most excited to see; Sean, Cat. Lola or Ellie. Probably Lola. She's my spirit animal.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:37 pm

Loved Sean blog. It shows such humility and who he really is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:24 am

Sean's blog is exactly how everyone should handle negativity. The reason why he is asked to be on so many reality shows is because he is a genuine sincere person.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:03 am

Look at Cat in her flats up against Sean. I'm always stunned when I get that visual of their actual sizes. He can put her in his pocket! Adorable little family!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil