SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by blessed66 Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:05 pm

I am really excited for them, they really deserve it!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 21 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:16 pm

Personally, I'm thrilled if they go off the grid. We know they'll be in Ohio on Saturday so a few days away is good for the soul. Mine, not theirs. Besides, that's what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] were invented for. Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:21 pm

^Lol. Very true. And I'd be glad if they went off grid because I will be from tomorrow til Monday due to work so I wouldn't miss much.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:28 pm

Oh wow, they are going to love the Thousand Islands! Perfect getaway!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:34 pm

^They went two years ago and had a blast based off the pictures. I'm guessing this trip will be just as good.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:07 pm

It truly is beautiful. Perfect weather for them. That's good they've been there before. Maybe they can check out new things, there's lots to do along with the surrounding area.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:16 pm

Since we won't get much this trip due to the radio silence. Flashback Monday to Thousand Islands August 2013

Heaven? Nope just Canada. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Thanks lipsis! That's just what they need, a real wilderness get away. Recharge themselves with the nature and quiet surroundings.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:24 pm

It will be even better this time... they're married.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:25 pm

^Lol. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:07 pm

I dont know how quiet their surroundings will be, GA. Their friends "family compound" has many, many kids. laugh out loud They love it though. They did get away on their own last time so hopefully they will again this year.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:17 pm

Lol. What, you mean like 10 kids is alot? ;)

But for real, there's an infant up to like a 10 year old there so they can practice with all aged kids.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil