SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joy - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:38 pm

^Even covered in paint they are downright adorable.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Joy - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:43 pm

^^^ I know. I hate them. I've been waiting for this pic. Glad they didn't disappoint.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:53 pm

^^^ As if there were ever any doubt... but once again PROOF that they are perfect together.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:56 pm

Wifey and hubs front and center

@themixfc was tonight!! @seanloweksu @catherinegiudici by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:03 pm

This seriously looks like so much fun.

And the fun can continue at home when they try to get rid of all the paint. Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:26 pm

IN the thick of things (white suits in the front)

@_nenareyes_

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Sean sort of stands out in that crowd, doesn't he.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:59 pm

^^ you mean the jolly green giant in the sea of 6-12th graders?

Looks like a really fun night.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:02 am

Life is always fun with this one. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:24 am

They are gonna have paint on them for days. Hope neither has any importnat meetings in the next few days.

Oh and not that this is surprising, but the new Bach is a big Lowe fan too.
@benhiggi 12m12 minutes ago Denver, CO

Benjamin Higgins retweeted Mandisa

@SeanLowe09 is a stud and his book was great prep. Everyone's experience is different but he def did it well.

@mandisaofficial
@benhiggi I suggest @SeanLowe09’s “For the Right Reasons”. Great book! I think u 2 would be fast friends & his book could be insightful 4 u.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:31 am

^^ Ben Higgins is a smart man!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:39 am

Glad Ben's studied up. Hope he won't be shy about asking for the things that will help him pursue the girl for him.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil