SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joy - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:12 am

^That would explain why Cat was trying to catch him up. Gotta be ready to answer questions at least a little bit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Joy - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:14 am

^^ yeppers. And if Cat goes she can give her best to Mrs Jason Biggs. Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:15 am

Maybe that's why Catherine had to catch him up on BIP... I doubt he was otherwise really interested.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:15 am

lipsis wrote:^^ yeppers. And if Cat goes she can give her best to Mrs Jason Biggs. Smiley

She should bring her husband so he can eat his words in person. Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:21 am

Haha when Jason was on that show the other week I hoped that Cat would call in.

In any event, we are making assumptions based on one IG comment. I just can't think of any other reason Sean and Nick would be together.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:45 pm

Read this blog people! Smiley

Why I want a family like the Robertsons from Duck Dynasty [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:01 pm

I get tired just watching these so going forward I will probably only post the couple workout unless someone really needs me to post them all.

Sean Lowe's shoulder/trap routine. This guys shoulders and traps look like shoulder pads. Watch out JJ Watt. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @seanloweksu @catherinegiudici Super set Military press 20/155/4sets Front laterals 20/15/4sets Super set Olympic bar shrugs 15/225/5sets Hack press 20/225/5 sets Super set Arnold's 20/20/4sets Side laterals 20/15/4sets Super set Upright rows 20/135/4 sets Burpees 15/4 sets by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:22 pm

Lolaaaaa

If this picture doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:22 pm

Member of the "I Love Lola " club! :dancingdoggy!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:27 pm

Woot!

@SeanLowe09: It's about to go down. Color Clash IV in Dallas starts at 7:00. Be there! Check out themixfc for… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:42 pm

@clmgiudici: The sign of a good, efficient week is a top knot. Doin' my hair? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Yessssss

Wednesday. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil